• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evidence of NOAH's FLOOD

SavedByTheLord

Behold the proof of the worldwide flood caused by God about 4500 years ago.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Nope, they are evidence against the flood sometimes. They are never evidence for the flood. And you will prove it.

Do you remember the definition of scientific evidence? To even have the possibility of having evidence you need to have, at the very least, a testable hypothesis. What is your testable hypothesis?

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member

Did you miss this bit, from the first link?

• This site additionally quite literally provides a window into the past unlike anything found anywhere else. That’s due to the fact that geologists have the ability to study the work of around 2 billion years of geological processes in the rocks.

SavedByTheLord

• This site additionally quite literally provides a window into the past unlike anything found anywhere else. That’s due to the fact that geologists have the ability to study the work of around 2 billion years of geological processes in the rocks.
The Grand Canyons and other canyons say otherwise.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member

You've made my morning.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The Grand Canyons and other canyons say otherwise.
No, they tell us of great age. Here is a picture of a tributary to the Grand Canyon. I can explain to you how this picture alone refutes your version of the flood:

1696877285171.png

Look at that beautiful photograph. I am very sure that you cannot come up with a model that explains that. I can with a model that uses millions of years.

SavedByTheLord

No, they tell us of great age. Here is a picture of a tributary to the Grand Canyon. I can explain to you how this picture alone refutes your version of the flood:

View attachment 83367

Look at that beautiful photograph. I am very sure that you cannot come up with a model that explains that. I can with a model that uses millions of years.
The rock layers are exactly how sediment will deposit in the presence of water, in this case quite a bit of water.
They were deposited in about a year. The drain off of large amounts of water in the aftermath while the sediments were still soft is how the canyons were carved out.
Behold the evidence for the worldwide flood.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The rock layers are exactly how sediment will deposit in the presence of water, in this case quite a bit of water.
They were deposited in about a year. The drain off of large amounts of water in the aftermath while the sediments were still soft is how the canyons were carved out.
Behold the evidence for the worldwide flood.
Nope. Some sediments are from water, But that does not help you. You need to show that they could be deposited in an extremely short time from a flood. And you cannot do that. Chalk alone is an insurmountable problem for flood believers.

And then there is this image. It also refutes the flood:

1696892787913.png

SavedByTheLord

Nope. Some sediments are from water, But that does not help you. You need to show that they could be deposited in an extremely short time from a flood. And you cannot do that. Chalk alone is an insurmountable problem for flood believers.

And then there is this image. It also refutes the flood:

View attachment 83379
I have already provided it. You just ignored it.
Behold the worldwide flood.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I have already provided it. You just ignored it.
Behold the worldwide flood.
Wrong again. I need to remind you once again, you won't let yourself understand evidence or the sciences. You cannot "prove" anything.

But my picture did refute your flood. You are just to uneducated to understand how it does that.

SavedByTheLord

Wrong again. I need to remind you once again, you won't let yourself understand evidence or the sciences. You cannot "prove" anything.

But my picture did refute your flood. You are just to uneducated to understand how it does that.
I already proved the Bible is true so read Genesis 6-8.
All the facts prove the worldwide flood also.
RIP evolution, RIP the Big Bang.

Monty

IOW you have no evidence to support your hypothesis, given that the biblical story only describes a local flood which drowned most of Noah's family and their goats and sheep and drained away like every other similar flood, since the flood height was only 15 cubits. Or don't you believe what the bible actually says?

Genesis 7:20 - Bible Gateway
OJB Fifteen cubits upward did the waters rise; and the harim were covered.
YLT fifteen cubits upwards have the waters become mighty, and the mountains are covered;
KJV Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered.

Last edited:

Monty

Can you tell us how Noah fed and housed the 14 Asian elephants, and the 14 African Savanna elephants, and the 14 African forest elephants, and the 14 coastal taipans, and the 14 inland taipans, and the 14 central ranges taipans, and the 14 African lions, and the 14 Bengal tigers, and the 14 Siberian tigers and the two pigs etc etc which he rounded up a day or so before the ocean level magically rose at the rate of nine metres per hour for 40 days?

Last edited:

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member
You've made my morning.
I like the fact that some of the layers of rock are the result of wind-blown sediments. How do floodists explain that one?

And lo, the waters did abate, briefly, so that yonder wind might blow drieth the land. The drowned animals didst reanimate and leave their tracks in this dry sand. Suddenly, and without warning, the waters from scene 17 didst return mightily to once again flood the land and redead all the living things. Once more the entire earth except for lots of places was once again covered by water that was burst in from cosmic lactation of the great mist canopy that surrounded the earth. And tho it were solid and holding the stars, it flowed like water and left the stars to work things out on their own whilst killing all the people and sharks, and gnus, and wildebeasts and ants and bats that are also birds, and potatoes, and wrens and Bigfoot and Nessie and yeti's aplenty. And all was good and right with the world.