• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does GOD Exist? Why Not Ask The Devil.

Frank Castle

We do not believe in sin thats your God's concept & so is sin & Satan. All three are Judeo-Christian concepts.

It doesn't matter who "we" believes, what matters is the test, only the test can confirm your belief,
only the test can justify you're faith.

Only the strong will venture, and understand what few people in the history of the world have acknowledged
as absolute, having seen the invisible, and accomplished the impossible.

Only the few will put their truth to the test, knowing at that moment things will never be the same again,
there's before the test, and after the test.

Frank Castle

Satan and Lucifer are Libertarians, not Anarchists.

There are laws to free will?
How Libertarian is that?

I am a virgin. Do I also have to stop masturbating and if so, for how long before I have proof of God?

For as long as there is no desire for lust.

Does this also mean that all castrated men believe in God?

They got castrated because of sexual crimes commited by their own free will on non-willing participants.

Should we be castrating all men, so they are not under the Devil's control?

How stupid a question is this? And how dumb must I answer you? If I am king of my castle, why take my jewels?

A question: Do you consider yourself a Christian? A Gnostic? A Judaist?

Enochian.

One more question. Why is lust a bad thing?

Because it destroys love.

God created us sexual being and for most heterosexual men it is natural for them to be aroused by sexy girls. Why is that wrong? [/quote]

Girls are Mans and Angels downfall, lust was the motive, pain is the reward.

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
All I have left to say to a sick, misogynistic ******* like you is:

"Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven."

gnostic

The Lost One
frank castle said:
But they did die, that makes the serpent a liar, that make all that the serpent says, a lie!

The tree of knowledge didn't make them mortals, for they were already mortals. No where in the Genesis before they ate this fruit that they were considered to be immortals. They were never immortals. What your God did was bring was suffering, not death.

I'd suggest that you re-read the Genesis 2-3 again, carefully and without pre-conception (or misconception), then you would realise that you misinterpreting the text.

Frank Castle

The tree of knowledge didn't make them mortals, for they were already mortals. No where in the Genesis before they ate this fruit that they were considered to be immortals. They were never immortals. What your God did was bring was suffering, not death.

I'd suggest that you re-read the Genesis 2-3 again, carefully and without pre-conception (or misconception), then you would realise that you misinterpreting the text.

I don't misinterpret any thing, I know all my scriptures, the problem is all people don't know theirs.

Genesis.6:[3]Then the LORD said: "My spirit shall not remain in man forever, since he is but flesh.
His days shall comprise one hundred and twenty years."

This verse is so powerful on many levels, (1) it tells you that they were immortals since the spirit of GOD
was in Man forever, (2) it makes the rest of Genesis and the books that follow a lie, because in chapter 9:29
Noah lives to nine hundred and fifty years and then he died, and (3) this tells me jesus is a liar as well
since he says my spirit will dwell in you Rom.8:11- Eph.1:13, that would mean christians should see 120 years,
but they don't, in fact out of 6 billion people only a handful reach any where close to this no#.

But I know the truth because I read a different book, a book that the governing elites don't want you to read,
I don't trust the government or believe all they say, you do!

Frank Castle

All I have left to say to a sick, misogynistic ******* like you is:
"Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven."

I don't hate them, I don't trust them but I don't hate them, in fact, my only sins were that I loved them
alittle more than I should have.

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
Frank Castle said:
Genesis.6:[3]Then the LORD said: "My spirit shall not remain in man forever, since he is but flesh. His days shall comprise one hundred and twenty years."

This verse is so powerful on many levels, (1) it tells you that they were immortals since the spirit of GOD was in Man forever, (2) it makes the rest of Genesis and the books that follow a lie, because in chapter 9:29 Noah lives to nine hundred and fifty years and then he died, and (3) this tells me jesus is a liar as well since he says my spirit will dwell in you Rom.8:11- Eph.1:13, that would mean christians should see 120 years, but they don't, in fact out of 6 billion people only a handful reach any where close to this no#.

Logically, if we believe this passage to the letter, all men should live naturally to one hundred and twenty years.

Frank Castle said:
I don't hate them, I don't trust them but I don't hate them, in fact, my only sins were that I loved them a little more than I should have.
My guess is you are talking about women? Listen, Frank Castle, you seem like a very disturbed and possibly schizophrenic person. Get yourself some proper care. Please.

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
Women are not a sin, my friend. Girls are wonderful creatures. I would die to protect the female friends that I have. It sounds like you have been hurt in the past? Is that true? Want to talk about it?

Frank Castle

Women are not a sin, my friend. Girls are wonderful creatures. I would die to protect the female friends that I have. It sounds like you have been hurt in the past? Is that true? Want to talk about it?

Pain has been my constant companion, as devils and snakes.
Women are weak, this is why the Devil can possess them, and because men love them, we fall for them, we fall, with them.

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
Frank Castle said:
Women are weak, this is why the Devil can possess them, and because men love them, we fall for them, we fall, with them.

Falling with a girl. Sounds like a freaking awesome thing to me. :yes:

Kcnorwood said:
Christians came up with the idea of Satan because they wanted people to fear him & to run to thier God for saving them....

Satanic Statement IX
[SIZE=-1]Satan is the best friend the church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years!

[/SIZE]

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Yes, try stopping too sin for the confirmation, stop lusting, see if your the King of your Castle.
When you do, you'll know GOD exist, because the Devil will pull out all the stops, and come at you with everything he's got.

So if I become a nun, I will finally realize that GOD exists? That means no more intercourse with my spouse? That I must divorce my husband in order to surrender myself to GOD to clense my sins? Would that make me the Queen of the Castle?

What will he come at me with? Who will come at me with all his might?

Alceste

Vagabond
No way, man. Lust is great. I enjoy it. I don't need satan telling me how much fun it is - I experienced it for myself this morning. Who needs God when you've got lust in your life?

For your reference, there is a lot of evidence to suggest the creation myth in the Bible is a re-casting of the Goddess-worshipping societies of the time as "evil" - propaganda to assist with all that bollox of slaughtering "every man woman, child and animal" recounted in Exodus: Propaganda has always be the same. Demonize the enemy so your followers find them easier to kill and oppress.

The priestesses of the time played with snakes, and ate figs fresh from the tree as a rite of passage. The meaning was that they were entering the stage of wisdom and knowledge and leaving childish things behind. If you are into non-fiction these days, read this.

minoansnakegoddess2a.jpg

Frank Castle

So if I become a nun, I will finally realize that GOD exists?

Priests have taken the same oath as nuns, and still you here of incidents involving diocesan priests and members of various catholic religious order of child corruption in schools and orphanages, these are those have been accused and exposed, what of the ones who haven't yet been exposed, or yet accused?

So in reply, you can remain who you are, less the sin.

That means no more intercourse with my spouse? That I must divorce my husband in order to surrender myself to GOD to clense my sins?

You need not divorce him, for he would accompany you on this journey.

Would that make me the Queen of the Castle?

Yes, because your husband would still be your King.

What will he come at me with? Who will come at me with all his might?

You'll find out.

Frank Castle

No way, man. Lust is great. I enjoy it. I don't need satan
telling me how much fun it is - I experienced it for myself this morning. Who needs
God when you've got lust in your life?

Confirmations; (1) of Satan, and (2) of GOD.

You don't need GOD when you got lust, powerful statement, therefore you claim
opposition to GOD, Satan has shown you this, sin is exactly this, a consuming
need, "you will surely die" these words were spoken not in the moment you eat of
it, but because of the slave that you become to it, to Satan, to darkness, to the death.

For your reference, there is a lot of evidence to suggest the
creation myth in the Bible is a re-casting of the Goddess-worshipping societies of the
time as "evil" - propaganda to assist with all that bollox of slaughtering "every man
woman, child and animal" recounted in Exodus: Propaganda has always be the same.
Demonize the enemy so your followers find them easier to kill and oppress.

Those books all derive from Enoch's book and I have shown it and can do so
again, furthermore, because they have been altered from its origin, thoses books
contain many contradictions. Biblical Noah is very different to Enochian Noah, I
will write a piece on this soon.

The priestesses of the time played with snakes, and ate figs
fresh from the tree as a rite of passage. The meaning was that they were entering the
stage of wisdom and knowledge and leaving childish things behind.

Witchcraft and sorcery are useless powers, ask any wicca to cure diseases, ask
sorcerer's to end war or call the planet to produce more fruit, all those powers do
is destroy, because that is who they are, "forces of destruction."

Any child can destroy anything, but it takes maturity to create, those priestesses
were also getting boned by men (priests), and the food they ate stolen produce
from the masses such as today, nothing has changed, if you like todays way of
life, you approve of the past way of life, read a newspaper before you answer the question.

Troublemane

The Truth is obvious. Man birthed woman; therefore He is part of Her, like if Satan took your child, what would you do?
The Only way to get him back, to eat of the Tree, and suffer GOD'S wrath so you can be with your child.

I believe also that Adam threw himself into the equation, because He knew GOD would not destroy them both.
Otherwise, it is likely; woman would have been cremated for transgressing against GOD. Adam through his sacrifice saved her.

OMG, I am unsure I am reading this right. *rubs eyes* This has got to be a troll! Theres no way this can be what you really believe.:spam:

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
Frank Castle said:
You don't need GOD when you got lust, powerful statement, therefore you claim opposition to GOD, Satan has shown you this, sin is exactly this, a consuming need, "you will surely die" these words were spoken not in the moment you eat of it, but because of the slave that you become to it, to Satan, to darkness, to the death.
Shemhamforash! Hail Satan! :D

Troublemane

Witchcraft and sorcery are useless powers, ask any wicca to cure diseases, ask
sorcerer's to end war or call the planet to produce more fruit, all those powers do
is destroy, because that is who they are, "forces of destruction."

Any child can destroy anything, but it takes maturity to create, those priestesses
were also getting boned by men (priests), and the food they ate stolen produce
from the masses such as today, nothing has changed, if you like todays way of
life, you approve of the past way of life, read a newspaper before you answer the question.

WoW, spoken with so much hatred and rage...I have never heard anything from my pagan friends who, as you say, are so destructive, to match it. So KUDOS! You have outdone them in vileness!! Won't God be proud? :angel2: