• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does GOD Exist? Why Not Ask The Devil.

Papersock

Lucid Dreamer
I like being me, being human and not a vegetable, and if GOD created all of us as the above mentioned, none of us would ever know what it feels like to be like GOD, to create life.

We wouldn't be vegatables. When we got old enough we would break loose from our roots and be otherwise no different than we are now.

You always existed, even before you were born you existed, therefore, you cared, and you will continue to exist until GOD decides otherwise, so I suggest you find the reason for you being here.

If I don't remember existing than for me it is the same as if I didn't exist.

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
Frank Castle said:
You always existed, even before you were born you existed, therefore, you cared, and you will continue to exist until GOD decides otherwise, so I suggest you find the reason for you being here.

I am here because 14 or so billion years ago the Universe and Time began (not "were created). Galaxies and stars formed, planets formed like the Earth. On Primitive Earth, it is highly likely that lightening struck a soup-like like ocean and created amino acids. Eventually, from these amino acids, proteins formed, and eventually the first simple cell came together. Then... well, you know the rest.

crystalonyx

I am here because 14 or so billion years ago the Universe and Time began (not "were created). Galaxies and stars formed, planets formed like the Earth. On Primitive Earth, it is highly likely that lightening struck a soup-like like ocean and created amino acids. Eventually, from these amino acids, proteins formed, and eventually the first simple cell came together. Then... well, you know the rest.

Unless we go with a multiverse concept.

gnostic

The Lost One
Heneni said:
Me too, over in the atheist section.

footinmouth.gif

Which is strange, considering atheists don't believe in the devil anymore than they believe in a god.