• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does GOD Exist? Why Not Ask The Devil.

Frank Castle

Your silly.... People make a choice to do bad there is no mythical Satan making people do things. It's an excuse because they refuse to think for themselves.

Your just afraid of the truth, afraid to find out for yourself, so you ridicule that which you don't know,
like children ridicule what they don't understand. Put it to the test, see for yourself, and know then, if I'm silly!

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
To Frank Castle: Your prejudice against women aside, you are on the wrong side. Lucifer and Satan are not the enemy of mankind. Yahweh ("God") locked Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden to keep them in a weakened and submissive state.

Genesis 3:4-5 (King James Version)
And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Genesis 3:22 (King James Version)
And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Yahweh is a sadistic control-freak. Lucifer and Satan fight for the freedom of man, but maybe you do not want freedom. Your pathetic misogyny is a clue that you are as authoritative a Fascist as God is.

Astarte sat in a small chapel speaking with the priest she had met
ages ago. Outside she watched the children that she had saved in the
fire, running about and playing games.
The priest spoke, “I knew you were different. Are you angels?”
“No. The opposite. We are devils.”
The priest shook his head in disbelief. “I don’t believe you. You
saved those children and their parents.”
“No, Lucifer did.”
The priest was stunned with horror.
“Lucifer? The fallen angel?”
“Yes. But he is far more than you could imagine.”
“But I always believed that the Devil was the epitome of evil. That
he could do no good.”
Astarte shook her head. “You’re mistaken. His sin is not that he
doesn’t know good, it is that he does know. His sin is not that he lives
in the darkness, but that he lives in the light. His sin is not that he is not,
it is that he is. Were it not for these reasons, then he would not be His
antithesis. He is the archenemy of God, dear Father. How could he be such a simple and grotesque caricature? That would be too unworthy a
foe.”

-- Spring, Chapter Five, The Revelation of Lucifer the Divine

Your just afraid of the truth, afraid to find out for yourself, so you ridicule that which you don't know,
like children ridicule what they don't understand. Put it to the test, see for yourself, and know then, if I'm silly!

Aww... another argument that sounds deep and wise but is as sounding brass. I could as easily say people use religion as a crutch to emotionally support themselves and that no one truly believes in God, but I would be an utter fool. Where does that leave you?

Frank Castle

Lucifer and Satan are not the enemy of mankind. Yahweh ("God") locked Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden to keep them in a weakened and submissive state.

The grass was greener on that side, and what business is it of Satan, what I do or not, why can't he mind his own business?
Mind you're own business Satan, mind you're own business and leave me alone, what is it that your selling that I must be forced to accept?

Genesis 3:4-5 (King James Version)
And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

But they did die, that makes the serpent a liar, that make all that the serpent says, a lie!

Yahweh is a sadistic control-freak. Lucifer and Satan fight for the freedom of man,
but maybe you do not want freedom.

They fight to gain something they don't have and did not labour to make or create, a possession that belongs to a rightful owner, thieves.
GOD fights to keep what is HIS, what HE has laboured for, that which is HIS possesion, fending off the criminals, the thieves and liars.

“Lucifer? The fallen angel?”

If you are refering to the Biblical Lucifer, know that he was a king, and just a man who is now dead.

I could as easily say people use religion as a crutch to emotionally support themselves
and that no one truly believes in God, but I would be an utter fool. Where does that leave you?

I haven't sold you anything nor a beleif, except, that a law may be tested to prove its existence.
Prove it to yourself, if you seek Truth.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
The grass was greener on that side, and what business is it of Satan, what I do or not, why can't he mind his own business?
Mind you're own business Satan, mind you're own business and leave me alone, what is it that your selling that I must be forced to accept?
But through Lucifer you now have that freedom to be left alone and follow your own path.

But they did die, that makes the serpent a liar, that make all that the serpent says, a lie!
Are you saying they eventually died as all humans do? Because they did not die from eating from the allegorical fruit, God indeed misled them purposely.

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
Frank Castle said:

I assent with EtuMalku. Satan does not force you accept anything. He simply gives you the choice to walk the path of freedom.

Frank Castle said:

They would have died anyway, had they not eaten from the Tree of Life.

Frank Castle said:
GOD fights to keep what is HIS, what HE has laboured for, that which is HIS possesion, fending off the criminals, the thieves and liars.

God does not own us. We have the right to determine our own destinies, without being threatened with death if a guy loves another guy or a girl loves another girl.

Frank Castle said:
If you are refering to the Biblical Lucifer, know that he was a king, and just a man who is now dead.

Don't you read? It is from: Spring, Chapter Five, The Revelation of Lucifer the Divine

Frank Castle

I assent with EtuMalku. Satan does not force you accept anything. He simply gives you the choice to walk the path of freedom.

How naive can you possibly be, if your choice of freedom means taking mine away, were is my freedom Satan?

They would have died anyway, had they not eaten from the Tree of Life.

Correct, thru disobedience, freedom to choose Satan, they no longer had access to the garden, they no longer had life.

God does not own us. We have the right to determine our own destinies, without being threatened with death if a guy loves another guy or a girl loves another girl.

You think laws can be broken, you jump off the roof of your dwelling, and learn first hand that there are consequences.

Don't you read? It is from: Spring, Chapter Five, The Revelation of Lucifer the Divine

I read only non-fiction, as of late.

Frank Castle

But through Lucifer you now have that freedom to be left alone and follow your own path.

Yes the freedom to say no, no too temptation, no too a lie!

Are you saying they eventually died as all humans do? God indeed misled them purposely.

We were made from the Eternal One, HE could only have made us from HIS capacity of character and personality, "Infinetly."
This is who we are provided that we do not select the self-destruct switch. If it were not for temptation, you would
leave that switch alone.

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
Frank Castle said:
How naive can you possibly be, if your choice of freedom means taking mine away, were is my freedom Satan?

How has Satan taken away your Freedom?

Frank Castle said:
You think laws can be broken, you jump off the roof of your dwelling, and learn first hand that there are consequences.

True. However, what are the consequences of a boy being in love with another boy that deserve death?

Frank Castle said:
I read only non-fiction, as of late.

Like the Tanakh and the Books of Enoch? :rolleyes:

Frank Castle

(1)How has Satan taken away your Freedom?

(2)True. However, what are the consequences of a boy being in love with another boy that deserve death?

(3)Like the Tanakh and the Books of Enoch? :rolleyes:

(1) If someone decides to be free in gaining their money, and steals mine, where is my money, were is my freedom?

(2) You can love another man, as many friends do, but laws will kill you, just like they will protect you.

(3) Bible is tainted.

Kcnorwood

Your being more then silly now stand up & be a man & admit when you do things that know are wrong & stop saying that some mythical being whose whisping into your hear. I understand that you do not seem to know right from wrong. Someone should of taught you right from wrong. People like you blame Satan because it's easier to then admitting that you messed up.

Frank Castle

Your being more then silly now stand up & be a man & admit when you do things that know are wrong & stop saying that some mythical being whose whisping into your hear. I understand that you do not seem to know right from wrong. Someone should of taught you right from wrong. People like you blame Satan because it's easier to then admitting that you messed up.

Words, just words!

Words are for lovers, put the law of sin to the test, and find out if I'm right or wrong!

Kcnorwood

Words, just words!

Words are for lovers, put the law of sin to the test, and find out if I'm right or wrong!

There is no test you keep telling me that when there is no test. I'm a Pagan so if there was a Satan you eould think I would know. BTW I only see your words no acation just words & fear.

Frank Castle

BTW I only see your words no action just words & fear.

My words are my actions, because I have tested the "law of sin," obey the law, stop sinning and see the invisble.

Fear, what you know about fear! You can't have courage, if there is no fear.

But you say you are of Pagan worship, so who is your master?

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
(1) If someone decides to be free in gaining their money, and steals mine, where is my money, were is my freedom?

So, Satan stole your money?

(2) You can love another man, as many friends do, but laws will kill you, just like they will protect you.

What are you babbling about? Do you think that gay sex kills people? :confused:

(3) Bible is tainted.

A step in the right direction.

Frank Castle said:
Words, just words!

Ummm... yeah, we are on a forum. All we can type are words. :rolleyes:

Out of curiosity, what is this test and how can I take it?

Frank Castle

[/i]So, Satan stole your money?

You claimed Satan offers free will, I say you need laws, if some one decides to exercise that free will and
earn their cash by stealing mine, were is my free will?

[/i]Ummm... yeah, we are on a forum. All we can type are words. :rolleyes:

Some words have more meaning than others, you can type words that you have acted upon, and the reader will see
meaning in them, just like you can throw conjectures at me, but those are only words.

[/i]Out of curiosity, what is this test and how can I take it?

Stop sinning, mainly lust sins, see if you're queen of you're Manor. You'll find out who you're master is, and then,
you will have proven GOD exist.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
The One who sustains the law of laws, the air you breath, the One who was never born, the One who cannot be cheated.

The Creator, you call Him GOD, I know HIM as, Father.
I'm afraid you sound quite delusional and a rare Abrahamic role player!
Not what I call God in any respect

Kcnorwood

Stop sinning, mainly lust sins, see if you're queen of you're Manor. You'll find out who you're master is, and then,

We do not believe in sin thats your God's concept & so is sin & Satan. All three are Judeo-Christian concepts.

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
Frank Castle said:
You claimed Satan offers free will, I say you need laws, if some one decides to exercise that free will and
earn their cash by stealing mine, were is my free will?

Satan and Lucifer are Libertarians, not Anarchists.

Frank Castle said:
I am a virgin. Do I also have to stop masturbating and if so, for how long before I have proof of God? Does this also mean that all castrated men believe in God? Should we be castrating all men, so they are not under the Devil's control?

A question: Do you consider yourself a Christian? A Gnostic? A Judaist?

One more question. Why is lust a bad thing? God created us sexual being and for most heterosexual men it is natural for them to be aroused by sexy girls. Why is that wrong?
Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by a moderator: