• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does GOD Exist? Why Not Ask The Devil.

Frank Castle

WoW, spoken with so much hatred and rage...I have never heard anything from my pagan friends who, as you say, are so destructive, to match it. So KUDOS! You have outdone them in vileness!! Won't God be proud? :angel2:

Yes , I hate war, I despise famine and detest sickness, wish to obliterate it from the face of the earth, and live in peace and plenty with those who share this thought and want.

Kcnorwood

Witchcraft and sorcery are useless powers, ask any wicca to cure diseases, ask
sorcerer's to end war or call the planet to produce more fruit, all those powers do
is destroy, because that is who they are, "forces of destruction."

Where is your prove of this? I've never seen your God cure anything.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
The egg came first . . that is Theosphically a sound concept. The Egyptians knew this.
Alceste : I could not agree with you more "Demonize the enemy so your followers find them easier to kill and oppress." . . . this was the Essenes greatest weapon, Shaiten (adversary) became Satan and was applied to all those who were not Essenes (except the Romans of course, lol). This is without doubt the birth of what we now know as Satan.

Troublemane

LoL hey whatever I can do to lighten up the conversation, and keep you from gettin all morose and dreary! :angel2:

Frank Castle

I was a Christian a long time before I became a Druid & I never once saw any evidence that your God excist not one.

True enough, did you once consider that those religions are all false, and that is why the prayers or requests made to them bring no answers or fruit?

If the True GOD'S address is; 123 Heaven ave.

And you send your requests to; 234 Christian st.
or you send them to; 123 Islam rd.
or you send them to; 777 Torah bl.

Will GOD ever get them?
Who will you blame?

Because you can not show me prove of your last commet I'll take that as you do not have any evidence to back it up.

I don't assume anything, I have ascertained all your questions, test the law of sin, if you dare!

Heneni

Miss Independent
The only thing that is cool about satan and his followers is that he too believes that there is a god. And so does his angels. That ranks him one up on atheists. Even the devil is smart enough to know god exists.

Heneni

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
Heneni said:
The only thing that is cool about satan and his followers is that he too believes that there is a god. And so does his angels. That ranks him one up on atheists. Even the devil is smart enough to know god exists.

That is not fair. The "Devil" actually lived Heaven and I did not. :p

Random

I could not agree with you more "Demonize the enemy so your followers find them easier to kill and oppress." . . . this was the Essenes greatest weapon, Shaiten (adversary) became Satan and was applied to all those who were not Essenes (except the Romans of course, lol). This is without doubt the birth of what we now know as Satan.

This strikes me as gibberish. Could you elabourate on what you are trying to say? What connexion are you trying to establish between the Essenes and Satan? Oh, and "Shaiten" is Islamic, later than "Satan" and much, much later than Lucifer. In face, I'm just going to ask you to explain that above post better, please, if you will...

logician

Heneni

How could anyone be privy to what a supposed satan knows or doesn't know? LOL

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
This strikes me as gibberish. Could you elabourate on what you are trying to say? What connexion are you trying to establish between the Essenes and Satan? Oh, and "Shaiten" is Islamic, later than "Satan" and much, much later than Lucifer. In face, I'm just going to ask you to explain that above post better, please, if you will...
Gibberish? Just because you don't know what I'm talking about doesn't make it gibberish!
It is not Islamic, it is Judaic, way before Islam was developed. The word Shaiten is Jewish and means 'adversary'.
The biggest Jewish sect, the Essenes got into the habit of calling all non Essenes Shaitens / adversaries. This eventually became the norm between all the Jewish sects of which Yeshua of Nazarath and his followers were also. Shaiten eventually becomes personified by the Roman Church as the ultimate adversary, the One against God Almighty.