• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Blood on the floor

.lava

Veteran Member
Thanks lava;) I really hope that this isn't "paranormal". I would just think that someone's joking at me. I'll inform you once that I've resolved this matter.

OK Lawrence. i believe you'd find a logical explanation for this. till then don't scare yourself with possibilities that you imagine. i do that when i have lack of knowledge about current situations and each time my fear fails me and turns out to be paranoia

Renji

OK Lawrence. i believe you'd find a logical explanation for this. till then don't scare yourself with possibilities that you imagine. i do that when i have lack of knowledge about current situations and each time my fear fails me and turns out to be paranoia

Yeah, I believe there is. And I'd rather not pay much attention on it.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Plant a crucified Jesus statue above the spot and cash in on the Catholic pilgrim trade.

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
Plant a crucified Jesus statue above the spot and cash in on the Catholic pilgrim trade.
This is better than my tasteless yet hilarious Maxi Pad joke. I'm better than that though- I wouldn't dream of even suggesting such a lowbrow joke.

This is better than my tasteless yet hilarious Maxi Pad joke. I'm better than that though- I wouldn't dream of even suggesting such a lowbrow joke.

That sure does take the wind out of my upcoming suggestion of a menstruating monkey secret house guest.
http://www.househunting.ca/condos/story.html?id=fb9caaff-6208-48bf-8753-4b5bc1767cd0

like this but with a menstruating monkey. It was going to be an awesome post. :sad:

angry-monkey-7399791.jpg

Last edited:

St Giordano Bruno

this site may be of help. Try more every day methods of removing blood stains before you consider resorting in the exorcist because they are inclined to rip you off and you see nothing for it.

Klaufi_Wodensson

Vinlandic Warrior
Maybe place a towel or something on the spot. That would help at least with the cleanup I'd say. This is truly fascinating. I'd love to see pictures

Renji

So, it's clear now. It's a freaking prank! It's my classmate and mom knows about it!

Diederick

You need to exorcize a demon from your floor. Stigmata are a very common sign in possessed floors. Floors are highly susceptible to the intrusion of evil spirits because the devil thinks they are a great portal into the human body. That is why you should never walk on a floor with bare feet. This is not something to be taken lightly...

Renji

You need to exorcize a demon from your floor. Stigmata are a very common sign in possessed floors. Floors are highly susceptible to the intrusion of evil spirits because the devil thinks they are a great portal into the human body. That is why you should never walk on a floor with bare feet. This is not something to be taken lightly...

What makes me smile about this blood thingy is that now I know that mom is cool and can be an "accessory" to practical joke. I can't believe they scared my *** out:D