• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Blood on the floor

.lava

Veteran Member
I thought about that, but there would be a fairly awful smell.

he says there is a smell. yeah it is awful indeed, a smell you can't possibly miss or ignore

btw later i realized you say blood comes from walls and trees. excuse me i am still in the process of waking up. that, i've never seen anywhere

Renji

smell? oo what's your floor's made of? do you think that blood could be from an animal? once someone i knew had a smell problem. only later they discovered there was a dead rat and it was under the floor, inbetween flats. they removed wooden floor to take the dead rat out of there

Our floor is cemented and covered with granite tiles.

.lava

Veteran Member
Our floor is cemented and covered with granite tiles.

i would not expect blood to go through granite stones. i don't have a second guess, of course except for a friend playing with you. well, let us know. i want to know

Renji

i would not expect blood to go through granite stones. i don't have a second guess, of course except for a friend playing with you. well, let us know. i want to know

I also think of that. It's not impossible because I'm a nursing student. Who knows if one of my classmate is playing jokes on me. Blood and body parts are quite accessible to us. I'm just puzzled how he/ she do it.

A

angellous_evangellous

I also think of that. It's not impossible because I'm a nursing student. Who knows if one of my classmate is playing jokes on me. Blood and body parts are quite accessible to us. I'm just puzzled how he/ she do it.

Guess we should stay on your good side.

.lava

Veteran Member
Yeah. Wait guys, I just need to check the "lady" who's peeping on my window. I've seen her silhouette. This might solve this prob.

blood, body parts, lady at the window, silhouette.... oh dear! solve the prolem and come back to us please

Renji

blood, body parts, lady at the window, silhouette.... oh dear! solve the prolem and come back to us please

There's no one outside. Really weird, I'm pretty sure there's a lady wearing white who just passed by the window (it seems to me that she's looking from the window), but as I checked, there's no one there.Who would walk out there especially it's 1 hour passed midnight here now? I'm just alone now in my house. *chills* In time for halloween, I say. Creepy.

.lava

Veteran Member
There's no one outside. Really weird, I'm pretty sure there's a lady wearing white who just passed by the window (it seems to me that she's looking from the window), but as I checked, there's no one there.Who would walk out there especially it's 1 hour passed midnight here now? I'm just alone now in my house. *chills* In time for halloween, I say. Creepy.

sure you're not playing us?

we'll see

Renji

:( OK. i wish i could help. try not to think about negative stuff. i'll be around if you need to talk

Thanks lava;) I really hope that this isn't "paranormal". I would just think that someone's joking at me. I'll inform you once that I've resolved this matter.