• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Blood on the floor

Renji

Did you check the ceiling? (Saw this, on an episode of "CSI". :D)

hehe.:D Yeah, I already did, I can't trace any blood mark from the ceiling. I also tried what angellous said, I put a bowl on the area (because if it is from the ceiling, the bowl would surely catch the blood). Blood appeared again, but it's not inside the bowl, but under it. I am now puzzled about this...

A

angellous_evangellous

hehe.:D Yeah, I already did, I can't trace any blood mark from the ceiling. I also tried what angellous said, I put a bowl on the area (because if it is from the ceiling, the bowl would surely catch the blood). Blood appeared again, but it's not inside the bowl, but under it. I am now puzzled about this...

Wow that is freaking cool.

Was their blood on the bottom of the bowl as well?

And are you able to get under the blood (like cut into the floor)?

A

angellous_evangellous

I don't quite get it.

Well, if it were me, I would cut out the floor where the blood is - or maybe just beside it, to see if there's anything under the floor that can explain this.

I had assumed that you put the bowl on the blood spot for the night, and in the morning there was fresh blood under the bowl.

Renji

Well, if it were me, I would cut out the floor where the blood is - or maybe just beside it, to see if there's anything under the floor that can explain this.

As I've checked, there is no crack or anything that would allow the blood to seep out of the floor. But I'm looking into that.

I had assumed that you put the bowl on the blood spot for the night, and in the morning there was fresh blood under the bowl.

Yes, exactly.

A

angellous_evangellous

And a good prank (if it is)

FWIW, I don't think that it's a prank. And I'm not convinced that it is blood based on your analysis - it seems to me that any range of organic material could have reacted in that way. :shrug:

Was there fresh 'blood' on the bottom of the bowl?

Renji

FWIW, I don't think that it's a prank. And I'm not convinced that it is blood based on your analysis - it seems to me that any range of organic material could have reacted in that way. :shrug:

Can be. But it reacted to the antigens applied for blood sampling. It has been viewed also under a microscope (as I requested). There's actually "RBC's" present on the sample.
But also, as you said, there might be something on the sample that could have made it react to the antigens, and needs further analysis.

Was there fresh 'blood' on the bottom of the bowl?

Yes, it isn't dry. And it has this very distinct smell that I can't describe.

.lava

Veteran Member
oh boy O_O

i would not know. but in case it came from a dead animal, you would recognize that certain smell

.lava

Veteran Member

smell? oo what's your floor's made of? do you think that blood could be from an animal? once someone i knew had a smell problem. only later they discovered there was a dead rat and it was under the floor, inbetween flats. they removed wooden floor to take the dead rat out of there

tomato1236

Ninja Master
Oh. Well there's obviously a zombie in your house. Swords and shotguns are particularly effective, so I would grap one of those, or both, and just do a thorough search.

A

angellous_evangellous

There are documented cases like this of blood oozing from walls and trees.... I don't recall the name for it. If it is 'paranormal', I thinks that's what it is.

.lava

Veteran Member
There are documented cases like this of blood oozing from walls and trees.... I don't recall the name for it. If it is 'paranormal', I thinks that's what it is.

or maybe a wounded animal took refugee under the floor and died there bleeding.

there's a girl here (not right here :p) and when she cries blood comes out of her eyes. but it is a disease, seen like 1 in a billion or something. weird

A

angellous_evangellous

or maybe a wounded animal took refugee under the floor and died there bleeding.

there's a girl here (not right here :p) and when she cries blood comes out of her eyes. but it is a disease, seen like 1 in a billion or something. weird

I thought about that, but there would be a fairly awful smell.