• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Blood on the floor

Renji

Yesterday, while I was cleaning my house, I've seen a blood stain in front of my room. I didn't know where it came from. At first, I just ignored it and told myself, "okay, it's just dirt." So I mopped the floor. After I cleaned it, an hour later, it's in there again. And then again, I just cleaned it. I checked for any possible source of blood (such as a dead animal or if there's a dead rat that could have entered the house) or red liquid (such as ketchup) but found nothing. I don't buy ketchup or anything like it and found no dead animals on our house. And also, before posting this, it is there again on the floor!

What could that mean? Is there someone playing pranks on me or, there really is something going on? Whatever it is, I just wanna say that it's starting to get on my nerves because cleaning the house is such a tiring task and I have to clean it over and over again!hmp.

Last edited:

Renji

"Out damn'd spot. Out, I say!"

haha, sounds like an "exorcism". :D It really freaks me out. I'm not afraid or is thinking of it as a "ghostly" stuff, but it bothers me. I spend a lot of time cleaning it instead of doing something else. Perhaps I could call a home service to clean that spot.:D

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Are you sure it's a blood mark and not something like nicotine coming through the walls? Does it only seem to appear when it's warm and humid?

Renji

Are you sure it's a blood mark and not something like nicotine coming through the walls? Does it only seem to appear when it's warm and humid?

Yes, I'm sure. I've seen blood of the my patients during my duties as a student nurse. I'm thinking of getting a sample and have it tested in the lab. Well, it first appeared during a hot weather. But it also appeared now that it's raining.

A

angellous_evangellous

Put a cup or bowl on the floor where the blood is appearing.

A

angellous_evangellous

Hey Lawrence,

Bet you a nickel that I can make a little flower grow up right out of that blood if you leave it alone for a few minutes.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Welcome to my world. Whenever I return from landscaping or machinery maintenance,
blood will drip for a while. Something always gets skinned or cut.

Renji

Welcome to my world. Whenever I return from landscaping or machinery maintenance,
blood will drip for a while. Something always gets skinned or cut.

Yeah? and is it happening from time to time? The blood on the floor appears on different times. It's impossible that it's from a skin cut.

Renji

I finally confirmed it, it really is a blood! It reacted with Anti A and Anti B serum. It's type AB. Mom and I is type O, it isn't from us.

A

angellous_evangellous

I finally confirmed it, it really is a blood! It reacted with Anti A and Anti B serum. It's type AB. Mom and I is type O, it isn't from us.

Do you have a camcorder? I'd set out one focused on that spot and see how it gets there.

And watch Paranormal Activity if you haven't already.