• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Assalamualaikum (peace be upon you all)

KT Shamim

Ahmadiyya Muslim Community
In the name of Allah the Gracious Ever Merciful

I have a strong conviction about my religious beliefs and I'm here to bring a message of peace and a word of warning.

My strong convictions have been wrong before however and so I should in principle keep an open mind and be honest despite everything.

I am not responsible for conversions but I am responsible for delivering the message effectively.

Specifically belong to the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community (www.alislam.org) and happy to participate in what I hope are a positive learning experience for us all.

jazakumullah (God bless you all) for this effort.

And peace out!

exchemist

Veteran Member

I have a strong conviction about my religious beliefs and I'm here to bring a message of peace and a word of warning.

My strong convictions have been wrong before however and so I should in principle keep an open mind and be honest despite everything.

I am not responsible for conversions but I am responsible for delivering the message effectively.

Specifically belong to the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community (www.alislam.org) and happy to participate in what I hope are a positive learning experience for us all.

And peace out!
wa aleikum as-salaam.

danieldemol

Premium Member
Welcome to the forums,
Imagine if somebody said, "I'm here to give you a warning" but did not say what the warning is. That is what you just did.
Kind regards,
Dan :D

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery

And peace out!
MOO!

PS: What is this warning you have?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I think it has something to do with not pissing God off, lest he smite you, in his mercy.
Well, I don't generally burst into laughter when he does a chip shot out on the golf course. He doesn't handle it well. And he hates it when Jesus does his water trap thing. :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!
I have only weak beliefs.
But I offer strong food to welcome you.....
22feast-of-the-middleeast-slide-AL5S-facebookJumbo.jpg

KT Shamim

Welcome to the forums,
Imagine if somebody said, "I'm here to give you a warning" but did not say what the warning is. That is what you just did.
Kind regards,
Dan :D

Welcome.

What is the warning?

MOO!

PS: What is this warning you have?

Oh yeah ... well pointed out.

The warning is that:

God's punishments are not limited to the hereafter. The consequences of our actions reap their rewards in this world as well. Currently, unfortunately, very foul actions are committed at an individual, local, national, and international level. Selfish desires are given priority over justice and kindness and so humans are leading the world into another far-more-catastrophic World War. 10 years ago people thought it was pessimistic for the current leader of our community, Hazrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad (may Allah be his helper) spoke of blocs being formed and a World War at our doorstep.

But that time comes ever nearer.

So my point is not to scare but to warn so that those who pay heed would listen and not remain unawares and possibly protect themselves. And how to protect?

At each level of our lives we must establish justice and be kind to others and not let injustices continue. We must do what we can because mere differences in religion do not invite God's wrath ... that is for the hereafter. But mischievousness of the highest order is what invites God's wrath. So be forewarned that the mischievous, in my belief, can fall prey within this world to God's wrath while "blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the sons of God" Mathew 5:9

But often injustices are committed due to a lack of faith in God ... i.e. the lack of knowledge that we are accountable for our every action. The solution, then, is to search as in every age a Noah's Ark. If it does not exist in such a dark time then it may be true to say that God has left us or never was with us to begin with. But if the Noah's Ark does exist as it has always existed in some form then we must find it and board it. Through sitting in the Ark we can establish peace within ourselves and within our community and internationally and undo our selfishness and promote our selflessness.

Rule # 8? Okay so the above is my personal belief based on trends visible to me. And you may not share that belief. And am happy to discuss it and have it be criticized.

KT Shamim

Welcome!

I suggest you read our rules. In particular, be careful of rule 8. Other than that, enjoy!

RF Rules

Honestly though what is the difference between spreading awareness and preaching? I'm not a keeper over anyone. If people don't wish to believe they won't be chased around. And nobody should join any religion if they don't wish to join. Still it would be good to illustrate with examples how I should logically conclude my beliefs yet not sound like I am preaching?

Reactions: Mox

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Honestly though what is the difference between spreading awareness and preaching? I'm not a keeper over anyone. If people don't wish to believe they won't be chased around. And nobody should join any religion if they don't wish to join. Still it would be good to illustrate with examples how I should logically conclude my beliefs yet not sound like I am preaching?

The difference is the realization that others can be reasonable and still disagree. Don't try to change minds. Instead, present your *opinion*.

Ellen Brown

And peace out!

Alaikom Salaam.

I have been Sunni, Shia and am now simply sympathetic to Muslims. By my understanding, the Ahmadiyya community is the smallest in Islam. Welcome.

Mox

Dr Green Fingers
Selfish desires are given priority over justice and kindness and so humans are leading the world into another far-more-catastrophic World War.

So be it in my opinion, the world will live on after mankind has annhilated itself, good riddance. Mankind has only ever been a curse and a plague upon Earth.

I don't hate humanity, I wish it were different, but humans are really very deletrious as a species. They have ruined this planet. They have poisoned it, polluted it, they have killed off much of its life, and they keep on killing, with indifference, with impunity.

When the last human breathes its last breath, the natural world can begin it's recovery.

Ellen Brown

So be it in my opinion, the world will live on after mankind has annhilated itself, good riddance. Mankind has only ever been a curse and a plague upon Earth.

I don't hate humanity, I wish it were different, but humans are really very deletrious as a species. They have ruined this planet. They have poisoned it, polluted it, they have killed off much of its life, and they keep on killing, with indifference, with impunity.

When the last human breathes its last breath, the natural world can begin it's recovery.

I doubt that this will be the first time.