• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask me any question

Metempsychosis

Reincarnation of 'Anti-religion'
If not I am Just saying 'Hi' to RF folks after a long time.

FYI. I am the same user called Anti-religion who used to be a member 11 years ago.I miss getting my frubals a feature that used to be available back in those days.

Last edited:

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
They are pretty cute...

Until they grow up and eat everything else up! :D

But, good choice.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
If you were to spend $3.72 on seven apples, what is the square root of orange?

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I didn't join until 2016, so I didn't know you as your first iteration here.

Why did you call yourself Anti-religion?

Why did you leave RF?

What brought you back?

Viker

Häxan
The new Matrix movie, yay or nay? And, the most important, jelly(a sweet, clear, semisolid spread or preserve made from fruit juice and sugar boiled to a thick consistency)or jam( that's crushed or chopped and cooked with sugar and sometimes pectin and an acid until the pieces of fruit are soft and lose their shape. As the mixture cooks, water evaporates and it thickens to a spreadable consistency, though it still may have some pieces of fruit)?

Last edited:

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
What is a question and how many variants of questions are there in how many different categories for what you don't question as being reality or what you call that? ;) :D

Ashoka

श्री कृष्णा शरणं मम
It's good to see another Shaivite on the boards. Do you go to your local temple often?