• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask me any question

Metempsychosis

Reincarnation of 'Anti-religion'
I didn't join until 2016, so I didn't know you as your first iteration here.

Why did you call yourself Anti-religion?

Why did you leave RF?

What brought you back?
1.I see religions as movements to bully people into confirmation instead of a honest and open-minded exploration into the nature of reality/truth.While all religions have some truth,the More organized they are,most easier is for them to bully people.

2.I got busy with graduate school.

3.Check back on any active members,involve in a couple of debates during year-end vacation.

Metempsychosis

Reincarnation of 'Anti-religion'
The new Matrix movie, yay or nay? And, the most important, jelly(a sweet, clear, semisolid spread or preserve made from fruit juice and sugar boiled to a thick consistency)or jam( that's crushed or chopped and cooked with sugar and sometimes pectin and an acid until the pieces of fruit are soft and lose their shape. As the mixture cooks, water evaporates and it thickens to a spreadable consistency, though it still may have some pieces of fruit)?
Nay.I like Jam better.

firedragon

Veteran Member
If not I am Just saying 'Hi' to RF folks after a long time.

FYI. I am the same user called Anti-religion who used to be a member 11 years ago.I miss getting my frubals a feature that used to be available back in those days.

Oh yes I remember Frubals. But I joined much later with a new account. I had a friend called YMRGIF. Wonder what happened to him. Strong and sarcastic, but an honest, nice guy.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Oh yes I remember Frubals. But I joined much later with a new account. I had a friend called YMRGIF. Wonder what happened to him. Strong and sarcastic, but an honest, nice guy.
I remember @YMRGIF It appears that he/she/it has deleted his/her/their file. Just use @ and it will or will not appear to you.

firedragon

Veteran Member
I remember @YMRGIF It appears that he/she/it has deleted his/her/their file. Just use @ and it will or will not appear to you.

I learned this @ thing only recently.

Yeah. Its sad he is not there. Great person. Very honest. I wish I had like a personal contact just to see whats up.

Clara Tea

If not I am Just saying 'Hi' to RF folks after a long time.

FYI. I am the same user called Anti-religion who used to be a member 11 years ago.I miss getting my frubals a feature that used to be available back in those days.

Jews are said to be the chosen people. They've endured many challenges (Nazi holocaust, etc).

Question: Could God choose someone else for a change?