• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Arabic - The Mother of All Languages

Darkwater

You got some part of your history in regarding to Britain, especially Scotland is correct, but not about Inglis and the English languages.

As mball1297 pointed out to you, English is derived from Germanic language, and they had adopted the Latin alphabets into their writing system.

English didn't derived from Inglis. It is the other around. Inglis is derived largely from Middle English. Inglis is not even a Celtic language, which you seemed to be hinting at. Inglis was displacing Scottish Gaelic, because of the large number of English migrating north. The result is that Inglis is largely English, with a bit of Gaelic.

Actually, the Anglo-Saxon runes is based on Elder runes used by the older Germanic tribes, and these earlier runes had come from Latin or Greek alphabets, originally.

Very fair points Gnostic,given the dark age myth.ALL other evidence points to the contrary however.Modern English was formed around 300 years ago.

Compare Scotlands Initial document,the declaration of arbroath of 1320 to Englands initial documant,the magna carta.

I have many many examples to cite,I would hate to distract from Tariq's lovely thread where the Arabian Angle dovetails so beautifully from the Scots(scot=of melanged ethnecissity) point of view.

Germans & Norse are all Celtic tribes,the runes or staves are way older than Latin language which was only made popular by Roman.

I would be delighted to exhibit some of the Scottish language that can be found online,John Barbour(14th Century),James Hogg(16th c)the Makars Henryson,Dunbar & Douglas(17th century) & others.My favourite is James Barbour,who took the name John as was custom among those who became Scottish Grand Master Mason,Freemasonry of St John(yes,14th c,died 1397)

I would cite Mither Ludge Kilwinning number 00 in my case,opened early 12th C or earlier.

"Put forward the Brunt side of yer shin'
for pride in poets is nae sin"

whereas *Olde English* is a Danish poem,about Danish spearmen,in Danish which happened in Denmark although it was found in England(which underwent a period of Danelaw,co-incidentally).

Middle English is indredibly described as saxon for those Angles with no Norman by Chaucer.

Modern English came from Inglis.

Last edited:

Zophius

Darkwater, your beliefs are completely deranged. But I have to give you credit for your persistence, and the sheer boldness of your delusions.

tariqkhwaja

Jihad Against Terrorism
I have many many examples to cite,I would hate to distract from Tariq's lovely thread where the Arabian Angle dovetails so beautifully from the Scots(scot=of melanged ethnecissity) point of view.
Oh be quiet.

Jiraiya of Naruto does better research than I. But I will not go back on my word. "That is my ninja way".

gnostic

The Lost One
darkwater said:
Middle English is indredibly described as saxon for those Angles with no Norman by Chaucer.

Modern English came from Inglis.
Well, I didn't say that Inglis comes from Modern English. I said that Inglis came from Middle English.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
The arabian's book describes the origin of all languages far more eloquently than most folk I have read,you can be a grunter should it so please you.

No-one has bothered to ask why the Vatican sent an emissary to study the particularly fine latin used by the Royal Court of Scotland in Century 12th during the reign of King Malcy (Big Heid).

The reason he changed the Royal Language was that the church had all the money,so for better trade prices at home & abroad everyone spoke Latin.I am not talking your average grunter,I am talking Royal Houses.

Inglis was spoken by the who had attached themselves by marriage to an Egyptian Royal House.
I had originally thought Inglis was based on Viking/Gaelic,until the Arabian Key language was uncovered.

Not Universal obviously,just European & Mediterranean.

Scotland was a Kingdom 300 years before the English Crown,our enlightenment came away before Englands so much so it was never dark & Englands "period of Enlightenment coincided with the Scots court moving to London with the Stewarts,or more accurately from the period it looked like the Tudor dynasty would die with Elizabeth 1st.

You received your Laws(Oracle of English Law,a guy called Coke),Bard Shakespeare and amny other luminaries,including Sir Francis Bacon during this period.

I can only speculate on how widely spoken Inglis was in Egypt & for how long,not a written language although deliniated in picures,perhaps.

Try me & prove me.

Longshanks annhiliated the Cornish,decimated the Welsh & did not do Scotland any favours either.....not exactly a luminary.Geoffrey Chaucer does not impress me(with a hey nonny nonny,hoh nonny nonny)

:slap:

I would respond to this, but I have no idea what you are saying. The only thing I can get out of it is that you have some pretty huge misconceptions, but even with them, I have no idea where to start. I'm not sure where you got your history education, but you could definitely use a re-education.

Darkwater

Maybe some of you *experts* can locate this *olde english* & let us see it for ourselves...All I have ever heard Anglophiles refer to is *beouwulf* or whatever the Danish(Viking) equivalent.

Bearing in mind that Inglis has ALWAYS been the Royal language of the Scots.

Middle English is very very weak until Scots enlighten the dying out Tudor line.

Surely something can be dug up?I could display the strength & depth of Inglis all day.

(Aye Tariq,Pirates from the front,Arabian Ninja's from the rear,ooh arr,I'll see yar in Messapotamia or thereabouts,oooh-arrrr..)

Darkwater

Ducks under flood of Olde English(hoh hoh hoh)....want me to produce some?

You guys are the so called experts who alledgedly taught the Strathclyde Scots(holds sides)

I am not anti-Danish & enjoy the study of any old language...

No takers?not one example of non existant olde english?

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
Ducks under flood of Olde English(hoh hoh hoh)....want me to produce some?

You guys are the so called experts who alledgedly taught the Strathclyde Scots(holds sides)

I am not anti-Danish & enjoy the study of any old language...

No takers?not one example of non existant olde english?

I would answer your questions, but I have no idea what you're talking about or what you're trying to say.

Darkwater

Inglis developed thousands of years before the Kingdom of England existed.It was the Royal language of the Scots since the inception of the tribe,& existed as the language of trade & commerce amongst Barbarian traders,mercenary & anyone basking in the wealth of the greatest & wealthiest nations on earth,where ever & at whatever time.

To be a Scot is to be of melanged ethnecissity,which ties in with the arabic roots of the spoken & written language Inglis.Inglis is rooted in Nordic & Greek,all Celtic tribes when to be a Celt was to be like Caucasian.

Inglis formed Latin as Inglis is way older,so nothing is taken *from latin*.

Nothing in Inglis is taken from the *french*,Inglis was always so.

Angle saxon is stupid myth without any foundation concerning Inglis nor the English language,which I can prove & explain why if you are remotely interested,which I very much doubt?

If you do not know where you are coming from,you shall never know where you are at or where you are going to.

There is no such language as olde English,only Inglis.Any old English is actually Danish,anyone who believes Angle saxon myth is 1 dimensionally eternally blinkered.The Oxford dictionary formed over 300 years ago is rooted in misinformation & lies,so is the "dark age".

Pan Indo European language,of all Celtic tribes,would appear to spring from Arabic as well as Norse(runes) & Greek.

Middle

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
Inglis developed thousands of years before the Kingdom of England existed.It was the Royal language of the Scots since the inception of the tribe,& existed as the language of trade & commerce amongst Barbarian traders,mercenary & anyone basking in the wealth of the greatest & wealthiest nations on earth,where ever & at whatever time.

To be a Scot is to be of melanged ethnecissity,which ties in with the arabic roots of the spoken & written language Inglis.Inglis is rooted in Nordic & Greek,all Celtic tribes when to be a Celt was to be like Caucasian.

Inglis formed Latin as Inglis is way older,so nothing is taken *from latin*.

Nothing in Inglis is taken from the *french*,Inglis was always so.

Angle saxon is stupid myth without any foundation concerning Inglis nor the English language,which I can prove & explain why if you are remotely interested,which I very much doubt?

If you do not know where you are coming from,you shall never know where you are at or where you are going to.

There is no such language as olde English,only Inglis.Any old English is actually Danish,anyone who believes Angle saxon myth is 1 dimensionally eternally blinkered.The Oxford dictionary formed over 300 years ago is rooted in misinformation & lies,so is the "dark age".

Pan Indo European language,of all Celtic tribes,would appear to spring from Arabic as well as Norse(runes) & Greek.

Middle

Well, at least that makes it clearer. You're completely wrong and I cringed at every new sentence, but at least I know what you're trying to say now.

Darkwater

ty mball,unfortunately there is absolutely nothing to back up your cringingly bad feeling other than your not knowing much of Inglis,I perceive.

Rather than showcase the fact that there is nothing to back up any argument for Olde English nor even so called middle English,I shall concentrate upon Inglis.This is one of my favourite poems,Barbour died in the late 14th C.

Freedom

A! Fredome is a noble thing!
Fredome mays man to haiff liking;
Fredome all solace to man giffis,
He levys at ese that frely levys!
A noble hart may haiff nane ese,
Na ellys nocht that may him plese,
Gyff fredome fail; for fre liking
Is yarnyt our all othir thing.
Na he that ay has levyt fre
May nocht knaw weill the propyrte,
The angyr, na the wretchyt dome
That is couplyt to foule thyrldome.
Bot gyff he had assayit it,
Than all perquer he suld it wyt;
And suld think fredome mar to prise
Than all the gold in warld that is.
Thus contrar thingis evirmar
Discoweryngis off the tothir ar.

John Barbour
(1320 - 1395)

This is Mither tongue Scots,the Royal language of the Scots,INGLIS.

Darkwater

Well,Barbours 33,500 line epic,the Brus,is written in the mid 14th cantury in a rhyming style so as to be committed to memory,& so as to be learned by heart & recited by the writer (or reader) in the great halls or any gathering.The poem covers nearly every sling & arrow of a campaign fought in great love,there is strength & depth in his words,soul.

The hero of the Brus is Gud Schir James of Douglass(dhubb glass-dark water) is of swarthly skin,probably of melanged ethnecissity.The name Barbour means savage,unclean & is taken from the Greek Varvar or Arabic Berber,name of a nomadic tribe. Barbour is not of Noble birth or privelaged,just enlightened.

Along with some other masonic work(14c,anon) which shows Barbour's undeniable style,he is a pioneer of Inglis,nothing in England could come anywhere near matching him for style,eloquence,strength & depth.....the last two lines of Freedom are magickal,speaking of discovering of the other...

This was written only 100 years after England had formed a nation from it's seven warring kingdoms.Scotland the nation had formed in 973ad,formerly Strathclyde Scots ofrmerly Ulster Scots..the real historical stuff is mentioned in the declaration of Arbroath which is pre-Barbour or written at the time of his birth around 1320.

This tells of the Scots unbroken line of kings & sheds more light upon the people.To this day Scotland is divided into 5 regions,inhabited by different mixes of people.I am Strathclyde Scot,formerly Ulster Scot,formerly dwelling in south spain after the fall of Carthage with the other Celtic Tribes,formerly Tyreah,formerly Scythia.The Celtic History is not so well documented as the Roman,relying mainly on word of mouth in Inglis.

There was of course a big wide world going on outwith all the classical stuff everyone dotes on,I am just introducing this to you.

I can talk you through English enlightenment(17th C) or we can look at the History contained in the Scots Inaugral document,the declaration of Arbroath of 1320,a true Civic nation state opening it's borders to anyone fleeing persecution or immigrating for want or lack of opportunity in their own homeland or birth nation.

So far in this introduction I am only giving you a flavour of Inglis.