• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Arabic - The Mother of All Languages

Darkwater

wa:do Painted wolf!

I'll have fun tomorrow shooting holes in the myth,let you guys see the truth which is right before your eyes earlier in this thread(not on this link heh heh heh)

unexplained English quantum leaps will be shown no mercy as everything not true to nature will die....point & laugh,point & laugh.

:eek:

*Does Shiva death dance on "olde English"*

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
I just wonder what Darkwater gets out of this. It seems to be personal to him. I don't know where he got all of his misinformation, but he seems to be extremely invested in it now. What's so bad about Old English having existed and evolved separately from "Inglis" and other languages? What's so bad about the traditional, evidence-backed tree of languages that he's refuting? I don't get it.

kai

ragamuffin
I just wonder what Darkwater gets out of this. It seems to be personal to him. I don't know where he got all of his misinformation, but he seems to be extremely invested in it now. What's so bad about Old English having existed and evolved separately from "Inglis" and other languages? What's so bad about the traditional, evidence-backed tree of languages that he's refuting? I don't get it.

i doubt you will get it , he is saying a lot but telling us nothing

Darkwater

If you don't know where you are at,or where you are from,it dosen't matter where you are going.

So you think I am right then,just it shouldn't really matter?We should just accept phoney 1 dimensional ******** as the basis of our truth,of our language?

Don't you believe in the power of the word?

Anyway,Olde English language & middle English is just a list of Roman & Viking nations who have invaded & enslaved the 7 warring nations from time to time.

The renaissance period is when the Scots court look like moving to London,as per the diagram on pages previous.I can back up my statements,unlike 1 dimensional lesser beings.

Painted Wolf's link made me laugh all night.......inventing a dark age to hide behind is the funniest bit.:)

Shall we deal with enlightened Scots or the English enlightenment,both dove tail beautifully.

love & light,

Andy

kai

ragamuffin
If you don't know where you are at,or where you are from,it dosen't matter where you are going.

So you think I am right then,just it shouldn't really matter?We should just accept phoney 1 dimensional ******** as the basis of our truth,of our language?

Don't you believe in the power of the word?

Anyway,Olde English language & middle English is just a list of Roman & Viking nations who have invaded & enslaved the 7 warring nations from time to time.

The renaissance period is when the Scots court look like moving to London,as per the diagram on pages previous.I can back up my statements,unlike 1 dimensional lesser beings.

Painted Wolf's link made me laugh all night.......inventing a dark age to hide behind is the funniest bit.:)

Shall we deal with enlightened Scots or the English enlightenment,both dove tail beautifully.

love & light,

Andy

perhaps you could start a new thread where those that are interested could follow your lead , this is going way off topic as interesting as your discussion is its not really covering the OP

Darkwater

Some of the pictures of the language trees in my previous post don't appear to load up, nor will it let me edit the post anymore. So I saved them to photobucket:

iecentum1.png

iesatem1.png

timeline.gif

tree.jpg

Everything is so beautifully laid out here Kai........Nicest & most perfect thing I have ever seen,this does RF great,great credit.

The underground map coloured type is just a history of those who enslaved the inhabitants of what went on to become the Kingdom of England in the 13th century,except for the convenient *renaissance period*,when a dark age is invented to cover up all sorts of lies.

I have the power of the word,what do you have?

ps.Norman is Viking too,which is easily explained if anyone dosen't believe me.

Arabic,Persian,Hindi & Malay all *introduced*as late as the 17th c...odsbodkins

Last edited:

kai

ragamuffin
wonderful Darkwater just wonderful and what do i have ? why ah ken The Baobhan Siths of course.

laters Dhub Glass

Last edited:

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
This reminds me of the people who try to deny that the Holocaust happened. I just don't understand that mindset. Why deny these things? Again, what's wrong with the language tree as it is? Why the need to change it?

Darkwater

This reminds me of the people who try to deny that the Holocaust happened. I just don't understand that mindset. Why deny these things? Again, what's wrong with the language tree as it is? Why the need to change it?

Well you are the *linguist*,are you happy to misinform schoolkids & be deluded yourself?How Danish language be compared to holocaust denial?

Kia,

Red & Green,
should never be seen
except upon
the faere queen.

Iron Age Scots mined Iron Ore out of Loch Awe & shipped it all over the world,wherever the best trade prices could be found.

The representative of Vatican City who was sent to Scotland to study Scotlands very fine 12th Century Latin never let on any of his findings he just smiled & joked as the bbc interviewer slept with his eyes & mouth open.

The kid means the notorious,as in Billy the Kid(Billy the notorious) or the fabled Kyd Conqueror.

The two world leaders who tried to unite the old Celtic Church are Adolph Hitler(agressive)

& King Robert the Bruce of Scotland,about 1330,as a defensive manouvre to secure peace & get around trade sanctions arising from Scotland being excommunicated by the Pope.

You talk of Holocaust denial,you may like Scotlands Inaugral document,the 1320 declaration of Arbroath.

To be a Scot you must not discriminate between Jew nor Greek,Scottichman nor Englichman.My oldest son is named after his great uncle who lies in the allied war grave in Berlin.

The American declaration of independence is based on this document too.The Shetland Isles took a vote & decided to be ruled by the Scots as opposed to the Viking,such was the benefits of living in Scotland the Civic Nation.

The Magna Carta,upon which Englands laws were based before enightenmant is feudal serfdom trash.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
Well you are the *linguist*,are you happy to misinform schoolkids & be deluded yourself?How Danish language be compared to holocaust denial?

You're right, I should definitely forget the thousands upon thousands of hours that linguists have spent researching and giving us the language tree and details we have. I should instead listen to your misguided, outlandish claims that have no basis in history or linguistics. I'm sorry for educating myself through tried and true means. I should have just come up with some wacky conclusions based solely on my own uneducated interpretation of a tiny amount of "facts". That way, as you suggest, I could pass that on to "schoolkids", so that any evidence of the truth gets lost forever.

I never compared the Danish language to Holocaust denial. I compared your denial of the obvious, evidence-supported history of language to others' denial of the historical event known as the Holocaust.

Darkwater

Seeing as painted wolf's excellent danish(saxon?) link does not dare to mention Anglish,here is a nice example of the language of the Angles.

Velkommen til Anglish Spoken

Spørgsmål til eller kommentarer om dette websted kan rettes til [email protected]
Senest opdateret: 30. april 2006
Copyright © 2003-05 Anglish Spoken.
Med undtagelse af kalenderne er du velkommen til med kildeangivelse frit at kopiere fra websitet til ikke-kommerciel anvendelse.

Seneste opdatering:
April Wedellsborg giver igen

Navnet og selvportrættet antyder det, og du tager ikke fejl: På disse sider vil du hovedsageligt finde stof af interesse for lystfiskere, primært fluefiskere, og måske også for andre med interesse for natur, tegninger og fortællinger.
Jeg har hygget mig med at tegne og skrive, og har ikke gjort det til mere, end det er, nemlig en hobby som dyrkes derhjemme, og vel er det eneste fiskeri som uden problemer kan indpasses i familielivet.
De tegninger og de fortællinger, du ser på disse sider, er alle lavet af mig, og jeg håber, du vil kunne lide dem. Kalenderen er lavet på fjerde år og trykt som en foræring til mine venner. Det har vist sig at være forpligtende, og så længe det er muligt og belejligt, vil der nok komme flere.
Kig dig omkring, læs kalenderen og læs mine fortællinger, som for det meste er ganske sandfærdige - måske langt mere end man kunne vente fra en lystfisker. Men når vi som regel gør de gode oplevelser bedre og de slemme værre, så er vi gennemsnitligt ret nær sandheden. Og sande er de.
I mine billeder og beretninger fra fisketure skal du ikke forvente at se mange eller store fisk, da det ikke optager mig så meget, men mest mine indtryk fra turene. Selvfølgelig kan jeg ikke lade være med at fotografere fiskene - man er vel lystfisker! Men naturen er altid værd at opleve, der er altid noget at tage med hjem som minder og erindringer om dagen, om oplevelser, og måske om fisk.
Vejle var "beriget" med mig i min barndom og ungdom, og det har jeg skrevet en del erindringer om, i spredt fægtning og ikke særligt kronologisk, mest ud fra mennesker og oplevelser, og jeg har haft den glæde, at flere har fortalt mig, at de har genkendt personer og begivenheder fra dengang.
Motivet til at lave dette website er ganske enkelt en lyst til at dele glæden ved fisk, fiskeri og natur med andre ligesindede, og jeg håber, at du vil finde fornøjelse ved at se og læse. Og navnet - Anglish Spoken - det er taget fra et engelsk blad, som brugte det for år tilbage.
Velkommen med mine bedste ønsker til dig om knæk og bræk og om masser af gode oplevelser. Vi ses måske derude.

:areyoucra

herushura

Seeing as painted wolf's excellent danish(saxon?) link does not dare to mention Anglish,here is a nice example of the language of the Angles.

Velkommen til Anglish Spoken

Spørgsmål til eller kommentarer om dette websted kan rettes til [email protected]
Senest opdateret: 30. april 2006
Copyright © 2003-05 Anglish Spoken.
Med undtagelse af kalenderne er du velkommen til med kildeangivelse frit at kopiere fra websitet til ikke-kommerciel anvendelse.

Seneste opdatering:
April Wedellsborg giver igen

Navnet og selvportrættet antyder det, og du tager ikke fejl: På disse sider vil du hovedsageligt finde stof af interesse for lystfiskere, primært fluefiskere, og måske også for andre med interesse for natur, tegninger og fortællinger.
Jeg har hygget mig med at tegne og skrive, og har ikke gjort det til mere, end det er, nemlig en hobby som dyrkes derhjemme, og vel er det eneste fiskeri som uden problemer kan indpasses i familielivet.
De tegninger og de fortællinger, du ser på disse sider, er alle lavet af mig, og jeg håber, du vil kunne lide dem. Kalenderen er lavet på fjerde år og trykt som en foræring til mine venner. Det har vist sig at være forpligtende, og så længe det er muligt og belejligt, vil der nok komme flere.
Kig dig omkring, læs kalenderen og læs mine fortællinger, som for det meste er ganske sandfærdige - måske langt mere end man kunne vente fra en lystfisker. Men når vi som regel gør de gode oplevelser bedre og de slemme værre, så er vi gennemsnitligt ret nær sandheden. Og sande er de.
I mine billeder og beretninger fra fisketure skal du ikke forvente at se mange eller store fisk, da det ikke optager mig så meget, men mest mine indtryk fra turene. Selvfølgelig kan jeg ikke lade være med at fotografere fiskene - man er vel lystfisker! Men naturen er altid værd at opleve, der er altid noget at tage med hjem som minder og erindringer om dagen, om oplevelser, og måske om fisk.
Vejle var "beriget" med mig i min barndom og ungdom, og det har jeg skrevet en del erindringer om, i spredt fægtning og ikke særligt kronologisk, mest ud fra mennesker og oplevelser, og jeg har haft den glæde, at flere har fortalt mig, at de har genkendt personer og begivenheder fra dengang.
Motivet til at lave dette website er ganske enkelt en lyst til at dele glæden ved fisk, fiskeri og natur med andre ligesindede, og jeg håber, at du vil finde fornøjelse ved at se og læse. Og navnet - Anglish Spoken - det er taget fra et engelsk blad, som brugte det for år tilbage.
Velkommen med mine bedste ønsker til dig om knæk og bræk og om masser af gode oplevelser. Vi ses måske derude.

:areyoucra

I can read that a bit. i know what "æ" is.

kai

ragamuffin

Kia,

Red & Green,
should never be seen
except upon
the faere queen.

Iron Age Scots mined Iron Ore out of Loch Awe & shipped it all over the world,wherever the best trade prices could be found.

The representative of Vatican City who was sent to Scotland to study Scotlands very fine 12th Century Latin never let on any of his findings he just smiled & joked as the bbc interviewer slept with his eyes & mouth open.

The kid means the notorious,as in Billy the Kid(Billy the notorious) or the fabled Kyd Conqueror.

The two world leaders who tried to unite the old Celtic Church are Adolph Hitler(agressive)

& King Robert the Bruce of Scotland,about 1330,as a defensive manouvre to secure peace & get around trade sanctions arising from Scotland being excommunicated by the Pope.

You talk of Holocaust denial,you may like Scotlands Inaugral document,the 1320 declaration of Arbroath.

To be a Scot you must not discriminate between Jew nor Greek,Scottichman nor Englichman.My oldest son is named after his great uncle who lies in the allied war grave in Berlin.

The American declaration of independence is based on this document too.The Shetland Isles took a vote & decided to be ruled by the Scots as opposed to the Viking,such was the benefits of living in Scotland the Civic Nation.

The Magna Carta,upon which Englands laws were based before enightenmant is feudal serfdom trash.

white for the Sith my friend ,and i see your cause , tell me have you found your Bruce?

Darkwater

You're right, I should definitely forget the thousands upon thousands of hours that linguists have spent researching and giving us the language tree and details we have. I should instead listen to your misguided, outlandish claims that have no basis in history or linguistics. I'm sorry for educating myself through tried and true means. I should have just come up with some wacky conclusions based solely on my own uneducated interpretation of a tiny amount of "facts". That way, as you suggest, I could pass that on to "schoolkids", so that any evidence of the truth gets lost forever.

I never compared the Danish language to Holocaust denial. I compared your denial of the obvious, evidence-supported history of language to others' denial of the historical event known as the Holocaust.

Periods of persecution & enslavement followed by unexplained quantum leaps proves nothing.

For your further pleasure I shall move on to English enlightenment,aka the move of the entire Scots(mixed ethnecissity no more,now Roman Catholics :sorry1: ) court to England.heh heh heh.

try me & prove me.

MBALL,did I ever tall you about the apology I got out of Vatican City to Scotland,the Nation,for never bothering to re-communicate the Scots...As far as I was concerned Scotland was still excommunicated since 1306.This was officially repealed by VC 2 years ago.

Why they bothered,I don't know. :shrug:

I am not sporting with you.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
I think that the thing people forget about 'modern english' is how much of a sponge the language is.

English survives by stealing from every other language it encounters and co-opting it into itself. Naturally it will have its Germanic, Scot, Welsh, French, Nordic and so on...

honestly I don't see what the big deal is.

wa:do

Darkwater

I think that the thing people forget about 'modern english' is how much of a sponge the language is.

English survives by stealing from every other language it encounters and co-opting it into itself. Naturally it will have its Germanic, Scot, Welsh, French, Nordic and so on...

honestly I don't see what the big deal is.

It does naturally absorb all that is useful,to claim it was invented only 1500 years ago is ludicrous,when you consider that the Scots & Scots Gaels were in Egypt during the fall,the Gaels as mercenaries.As well as Messapotamia too(Persia),when Inglis really started to broaden from it's Nordic/Arabian base to include what is labelled as from Greek,Latin,French,German,Gaelic,whatever..it all happened thousands of years ago,not in the 17th century which is just colossally dumb,grunting & ignorant.

I am still with the Arabian,big time.

Nothing else makes sense.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
it wasn't "invented" it evolved... all languages do that. They change subtly over time.

English is still evolving and a child from today would have a difficult time conversing with a child from fifty years ago. K thnxs.

Darkwater

it wasn't "invented" it evolved... all languages do that. They change subtly over time.

English is still evolving and a child from today would have a difficult time conversing with a child from fifty years ago. K thnxs.

Exactly Painted wolf.

The language tree is shamelessly exposed as fraud & deceit.

The only stupid reason that 6 different languages are introduced in the 17th century is that is when Samuel Johnston butchered inglis to form some sort of stupid Oxford bling dictionary *re-introducing* words & wrongly defining them..............They were always part of the language of Inglis or English.

How many people are prepared to accept the Linguists views,those millions of wasted blind blinkered crushing hours he is bleating about by so called *experts*?

The entire sum of them,say hundreds of millions of hours,are not worth the steam off of a pot of my p*ss is all I am saying.:sorry1: