• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

anything you want to know about me, .Lava?

Commoner

Headache
Uuuu, I have a question! :D

I drink an equivalent of about 3 times my body weight in coffee each day. Do you drink coffee?

Aquitaine

What would be your ideal job or would you prefer to be a housewife and raise kids etc?

What would you like to see happen in your country?

If you could ask God anything (and he'd have to answer the question no matter what) what would you ask?

.lava

Veteran Member
What would be your ideal job or would you prefer to be a housewife and raise kids etc?

i am not sure about first one. i am willing to learn more. raising family is great IMO. but people like me might be unhappy being a housewife in city. if i was living in farm, that would be nice.

What would you like to see happen in your country?

same with what i want to see in whole world. i would like to see weak, ignorant and greedy men lose authority. i want peace, justice and educated people who want to make world a better place.

If you could ask God anything (and he'd have to answer the question no matter what) what would you ask?

i can ask God anything :D but that's not what you mean, right? i don't know. i don't have any special question like that

Aquitaine

.lava said:
i am not sure about first one. i am willing to learn more. raising family is great IMO. but people like me might be unhappy being a housewife in city. if i was living in farm, that would be nice.

Why would you be unhappy being a housewife in the city, didn't you say earlier that you love the city that you live in now (Istanbul?), why would being a housewife on a farm be more suitable for you? If you don't mind me asking.

same with what i want to see in whole world. i would like to see weak, ignorant and greedy men lose authority. i want peace, justice and educated people who want to make world a better place.

Ah cool, I guess we have more similarities than I thought! :p

i can ask God anything :D but that's not what you mean, right? i don't know. i don't have any special question like that

Hmmm okay then, fair enough. What's the greatest mystery you'd like to know/solve?

.lava

Veteran Member
Why would you be unhappy being a housewife in the city, didn't you say earlier that you love the city that you live in now (Istanbul?), why would being a housewife on a farm be more suitable for you? If you don't mind me asking.

i don't mind :) big cities like Istanbul are little chaotic.(btw i am not in Istanbul right now) if you have no job, have nothing to do outside your house, then it is boring to live in such a crowded and big place. but in farms, you go outside your home; you see green, animals, sky, horizon. even if you had nothing to do outside, you can still go outside, sit on terrace, stare at flowers..etc. with your kids. what could you do in the city? to have a nice walk, you need to go out very early or very late at night which might be dangerous. cos in day time, streets are very crowded, there are thousands of cars. in city i would not go out of house if i don't have a reason. so as a housewife, i think i would be like a prisoner in my home.

Ah cool, I guess we have more similarities than I thought! :p
Hmmm okay then, fair enough. What's the greatest mystery you'd like to know/solve?

face of God, as we name it "Cemal of Allah"

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
.lava your country looks awesome! I just saw pictures of the Valley of the Fairy Chimneys. That is so cool! And a really good name for a place. Turkey looks magical.

challupa

.lava your country looks awesome! I just saw pictures of the Valley of the Fairy Chimneys. That is so cool! And a really good name for a place. Turkey looks magical.
Yes, I've always wanted to go to Turkey. It calls to me somehow. And it truly is magic, it has the carpets after all!:p

Shia Islam

Quran and Ahlul-Bayt a.s.
Premium Member
Congrats .Lava, you're one of the kindest\ most patient posters I've seen around. :rainbow1:
-Dot

I agree.

Excuse me everybody to comment on the Turkey EU issue.

I am not expert on the subject.
but i don't think that i can convince myself that religion has nothing to do with the subject.

The majority of the EU citizens see themselves as Christians.
They see Turkey as a Muslim nation.

However i confess that, with this deep belief that religion has something to do with the matter, i am not eligible to objectively search the matter.

Cypress

Dragon Mom
Excuse me everybody to comment on the Turkey EU issue.

I am not expert on the subject.
but i don't think that i can convince myself that religion has nothing to do with the subject.

The majority of the EU citizens see themselves as Christians.
They see Turkey as a Muslim nation.
Actually we see ouselves more as secular people & the Turkish as becoming incresingly governed by religion = Islam.

Hallo .lava,

Sag mal wenn du Türkin bist, verstehst du dann ein wenig Deutsch?
Ich bin nämlich aus Wien.

:balloons: Cypress

fatima_bintu_islam

.lava, how can an atheist find God?

Does it matter what God they find?

Allow me to answer your question since no one did ( Not sure if you're interested after all :) ) :

An atheist can find God through three things:

1) Pondering over this huge and complex universe
2) Ask God ( Whoever He was since the one asking is an atheist) for guidance.
3) Spending time and effort in the way of seeking truth

In general, all you need is sincerity in prayers and sincerty with one self, and this will lead to sincerity in deeds and in the seeking process

Best regards :)

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Now that everyone has covered the basics, let's find out about the important stuff....
What are your favorite pick up lines? Both receiving & giving.

.lava

Veteran Member
Actually we see ouselves more as secular people & the Turkish as becoming incresingly governed by religion = Islam.

Hallo .lava,

Sag mal wenn du Türkin bist, verstehst du dann ein wenig Deutsch?
Ich bin nämlich aus Wien.

:balloons: Cypress

hi Cypress :D i tried to translate your German words and so far i can understand.. yes, i am Turkish but i don't speak German at all. i can say "ich liebe dich" though :)
alright, this online translaters are terrible. are you saying you're from Vienna? or is that your name?

Cypress

Dragon Mom
hi Cypress :D i tried to translate your German words and so far i can understand.. yes, i am Turkish but i don't speak German at all. i can say "ich liebe dich" though :)
alright, this online translaters are terrible. are you saying you're from Vienna? or is that your name?

I am from Vienna.
So you can say "I love you" in German, well, than you know the most important words. :D