• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

anything you want to know about me, .Lava?

.lava

Veteran Member
What is one of your favorite funny movies? :D

hi Mr Spinkles :) i miss your posts.

i think it depends on my mood. sometimes it is easier to make me laugh. i used laugh at movies of Peter Sellers Pink Panter and The Party and Louis de Funès Le gendarme et les extra-terrestres . i can't recall any good comedy from recent times. "Burn After Reading" was absurd, i liked it but not that good to call it my favorite

.lava

Veteran Member
Now that everyone has covered the basics, let's find out about the important stuff....
What are your favorite pick up lines? Both receiving & giving.

that's highly confidential. but i'll give you a few hints

you could not do it with words on purpose.
i would not get it right until you say "i want you".
if you say you want me then i would probably think you are crazy.
well, no way you can pick me up. since "pick up lines" would not work on me, the best thing to do is to be yourself and offer me a lovely accident. i think people who admit they do that kind of accidents on purpose are like actors and their acting skills don't mean much

and for giving .. i don't know. i would say stuff. but i don't have pick up lines like that

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

well, no way you can pick me up. since "pick up lines" would not work on me, the best thing to do is to be yourself and offer me a lovely accident. i think people who admit they do that kind of accidents on purpose are like actors and their acting skills don't mean much

and for giving .. i don't know. i would say stuff. but i don't have pick up lines like that.

Tis a more generous answer than I deserve.

.lava

Veteran Member
I had the same thread in mind. It was interesting & funny.

yes, it was fun to read. i did not even know the expression "pick up line" until i read that thread. i tried to find similar stuff from my past. i remember someone asked me where my wings are. that was cute but i can't help how my mind works so i told him i don't have any. because i really don't :facepalm:

dust1n

Zindīq
Allow me to answer your question since no one did ( Not sure if you're interested after all :) ) :

An atheist can find God through three things:

1) Pondering over this huge and complex universe
2) Ask God ( Whoever He was since the one asking is an atheist) for guidance.
3) Spending time and effort in the way of seeking truth

In general, all you need is sincerity in prayers and sincerty with one self, and this will lead to sincerity in deeds and in the seeking process

Best regards :)

Strangely enough, it was those three steps that led me to atheism.

dust1n

Zindīq

and for giving .. i don't know. i would say stuff. but i don't have pick up lines like that

I don't think you are giving some wordsmiths their credit. :p

dust1n

Zindīq
Where's your favorite place to swim?

EDIT: And congratulations on becoming a SUPER mod now.

Last edited:

.lava

Veteran Member
Can you explain your avatar? It looks cool!

oh yeah :D that would be eyes of an anime character named Light. charming psychopath of "Death Note"; a Japanese anime serie. but this scene would not be my first choice if i could take shots from episodes myself