• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your username

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Star Wars Fan?

I used to be. A few months after I joined I even had a Kylo Ren avatar and roleplayed him a bit in the Jokes section. But while I really liked the Rogue One movie and consider it an exception, I'm starting to see Star Wars movies and content as on a downward slope.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Wow, this thread is from way back in 2006 and resurfaces every now and then, so its interesting to note how many of us are still here after a lot of years.....and how many are no longer with us.....

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Wow, this thread is from way back in 2006 and resurfaces every now and then, so its interesting to note how many of us are still here after a lot of years.....and how many are no longer with us.....

I joined May last year and it feels like two years even if it's not yet. During that time I've taken two hiatuses, incorporated some life changing decisions into my life, and seen 5 old regulars go and 4-5 new regulars come.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Yeah, I liked that one too, yet my son thinks little of it. Hmmm, I don't have a big problem with the others that followed, but they didn't entertain me as much. I will most likely not pay theater entrance to watch any more. They will be on NetFlix eventually.

The best thing I like about Star Wars will always be the Jedi Academy game I used to play on the original XBox and is now brought to modern game systems.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You don't hear the word "Booger" much anymore. The word "Salty" was floating around in my consciousness at the same time, hence "Salty Booger." It has sort of a quirky, gross ring to it. I don't know, I have a weird sense of humor at times. Pretty much anything that doesn't hurt others but puts a smile on my face is fair game.
And as I once pointed out, it reminds me of an old friend, Crustymucus.
He's not been on the forum in years, & I suspect ill health killed him.
Crustymucus is (likely) dead...long live Salty Booger.

Salty Booger

Royal Crown Cola (RC)
And as I once pointed out, it reminds me of an old friend, Crustymucus.
He's not been on the forum in years, & I suspect ill health killed him.
Crustymucus is (likely) dead...long live Salty Booger.
Perhaps the Spirit of Crusrymucus live on...in all of us. I will take some time to look him up on site if that is possible.

Cooky

Veteran Member

Like a previous generation of RFers...

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I'm just glad this forum doesn't accept vulgar inappropriate usernames. It's annoying, and I don't even want to chat with people who don't have enough respect or dignity to make up a decent name for themselves.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
I'm not even Scottish! Osgart is a jumbled grouping of my nicknames. Oscar and Art. The g in the middle I threw in there at random. I wanted a name without numbers. Oscar is my nickname taken from drinking Oscar's soda as a kid. Art is a nickname because I did a very good impression of my uncle.