• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Young Hillsong Church congregant who mocked vaccine dies of COVID

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
When looking at the data over 60 were the most vulnerable. Even the vaccination rates correspond to that. Most vaccinations have happened for those most vulnerable.
So we shut down the whole Country instead of taking precautions for those over 60 and most were probably retired.

You are starting to **** me off.
I have family members of 39 that died from this nasty virus.

You should start shutting your mouth.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
I didn’t forget about that, the young and healthy weren’t affected much different than a normal flu season.

I don't remember ever hearing of 22-year old healthy students dying from the common flu!!!

Seriously, dude.... just stop it.

Common sense precautions are all we needed, not shutting down the Country.

Try applying your common sense to +600.000 deaths in your country. And that is WITH lockdowns, masks, measures,...

Remember when they were driving freezer trucks into new york to have more place to stack all the dead bodies??????

SHEESH!

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Not ignoring this but looking at the kids and parents would be ages 0-18 for the kids and their workings parents 25-40. No way should we have closed down the Country. We could’ve stayed open and dealt with Covid. The most vulnerable should’ve been advised to protect themselves and taken more precautions than the rest of the population.View attachment 53628

Cool.

Now show that in a "normal common flu season", these numbers are matched in those age groups.

:rolleyes:

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Your faulty science has you deceived, all someone has to do is say they are progressive and a liberal here is the science and you will believe whatever is said.

And again you fall back on the conspiratory drivel.

Gratz.

Your anti-science attitude is showing as well.
So much for "listening to experts".

What you really mean is "listening to people who say what I want to hear"

Try applying your common sense to +600.000 deaths in your country. And that is WITH lockdowns, masks, measures,...
If the Ivermectin and Hydroxychloriquine treatments weren’t suppressed and doctors were able to prescribe these in the early stages of Covid we wouldn’t have had the death rates and hospitalizations we had.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
...and hospitalizations and deaths and nasty variants also tend to come from those places.
None of that is accurate. Even in places of high vaccine rates the variants (predominately delta) are spreading and it's predominately those who are unvvacinated going to the hospital and dying.
The primary difference is those with low vaccination rates are in the throes of another wave with some states seeing record new case and hospitalization rates.
With very half assed compliance and a lot of non-compliance.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
If the Ivermectin and Hydroxychloriquine treatments weren’t suppressed and doctors were able to prescribe these in the early stages of Covid we wouldn’t have had the death rates and hospitalizations we had.
The hydroxychloroquine group couldn't count a win until the dosage was way scaled back and the drug combined with other drugs (and even then they still acted like it was all the hydroxychloroquine). Used on its own and the results were such a disaster all it really did in the end was let us know it doesn't work that well against covid, can potentially increase the risk of fatality, had studies being ended prematurely, and that some people with malaria had a hard time getting their needed medication.

Cool.

Now show that in a "normal common flu season", these numbers are matched in those age groups.

:rolleyes:
2018-2019 are figures for 1 year and 2019-2021 are for 1 1/2 years.
BDC79F94-B7D1-4E22-BA82-39B53451C79F.jpeg
85A4D48A-20DD-4165-B6AE-063928840826.jpeg

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member

Indeed.
Instead, we would have had more.

They weren't "suppressed". Instead, they were shown to be ineffective and even dangerous.

If they would have really worked, the companies producing these meds would have been ALL OVER IT. They would have held large scale clinical trials and published their results and subsequently would have made BILLIONS of dollars.

And you think this was "suppressed"? For what reason? What possible motive could there be?
The companies who makes these drugs would have EVERY INCENTIVE to do the exact opposite.
Except.... if they don't actually work against covid.

You should think it through.

What's next? Injecting bleach like the Narcistic Orange Man suggested?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
And more conspiracy stuff.

Suppressed by whom? Who are these sinister people who aren't interested in making money?

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
I have thought things through, stay healthy friend.

Clearly you didn't as you failed to answer literally every question I asked in the post you are responding to.
In fact, you explicitly edited them out and only quoted the most irrelevant bit.

Very telling.

@SkepticThinker just asked you the exact same questions. You're not going to answer him either, are you?

I'll ask them again:

What possible incentive would there be to "suppress" succesfull treatments of covid?
In the words of @SkepticThinker , who are these sinister people that don't like money?

Usually guys like you are so full of how "big pharma" is only out to make money.
Why not in this case?

Just be honest: you didn't think it through at all. Not even a little bit. Instead, you are only parroting that which you have read on some conspiracy website.

What's next? Injecting bleach like the Narcistic Orange Man suggested?
You accused me of parroting conspiracy material and you post this kind of stuff. As far as answering any of your questions you can do your own google search, I’ve looked at both sides of the vaccine discussion and made my decision on how to proceed seen as I’m the one responsible for the decisions I make. Learned a long time ago that when advice is given I’m ultimately responsible for the decision. Your views are coming from one point of view and are ignorant by saying there are no other options for Covid other than the supposed vaccine and endless booster shots.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Clearly you didn't as you failed to answer literally every question I asked in the post you are responding to.
In fact, you explicitly edited them out and only quoted the most irrelevant bit.

Very telling.

@SkepticThinker just asked you the exact same questions. You're not going to answer him either, are you?

I'll ask them again:

What possible incentive would there be to "suppress" succesfull treatments of covid?
In the words of @SkepticThinker , who are these sinister people that don't like money?

Usually guys like you are so full of how "big pharma" is only out to make money.
Why not in this case?

Just be honest: you didn't think it through at all. Not even a little bit. Instead, you are only parroting that which you have read on some conspiracy website.
No response to this, eh?