• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Young Hillsong Church congregant who mocked vaccine dies of COVID

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
So yes starts there and is what I’m saying that some doctors who’ve had success are saying, if you can detect Covid and start treatment at this time a hospital visit and need for a ventilator is greatly reduced and that’s it. If you wait till the virus takes hold in the lungs you’re in a lot of trouble at that point.

Okay, so how do you do that with all cases?

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
You accused me of parroting conspiracy material and you post this kind of stuff

Well yeah.... I'm just wondering how crazy the stuff you say / believe will get..

. As far as answering any of your questions you can do your own google search
I'm asking you, as you are the one who's making the claims.

If you don't want, or can't, answer, then just say so.

I’ve looked at both sides of the vaccine discussion

Don't lie.

Your views are coming from one point of view and are ignorant by saying there are no other options for Covid

There factually ARE NO other options.

Did you watch the news this weekend?
Tell me, what's the state of hospital bed availability in the southern states where vaccination rates are low?

Doctors in Mississipi, for example, are frustrated as hell.
ALL ICU BEDS ARE OCCUPIED.
More then 200 people were waiting in emergency rooms for people in the ICU to die, so that the beds would become available.
At this point, if you get a heart attack, hospitals aren't able to help you.

Because they are too busy trying to keep all the anti-vaxxers alive who have contracted covid.

other than the supposed vaccine and endless booster shots.

How come the hosptials in states with low vaccination rates are completely full? How come health care is about the completely implode over there? Why isn't this the case in regions with high vaccination rates?

And "endless" booster shots???
More dishonest lies. At this point, they are debating if 1 (ONE) booster shot is worth it.

For crying out loud......................................................

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
This is NOT natural immunity…Natural immunity is people that recovered from Covid and their immune system recognizes and fights the virus now.

In other words, you need to recover first.
By now, you should understand that MANY people never recover. +600k deaths in the US alone.

Which is more then all the wars combined that the US has fought over the past several decades. Including Korea and Vietnam.

Please come to your senses. Open your eyes.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Call it what you will but patients recovered in a couple days without going to the hospital.

I think it's completely hilarious that you refuse to take a vaccine that has proven to be +95% effective, which has been demonstrated to not have any serious side effects....

But at the same time, you are advocating for mass deployment of a drug that has been proven to be not effective at all and which has much more side effects then ANY of the vaccines.

Just how hypocritical can it get??????

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
So yes starts there and is what I’m saying that some doctors who’ve had success are saying, if you can detect Covid and start treatment at this time a hospital visit and need for a ventilator is greatly reduced and that’s it. If you wait till the virus takes hold in the lungs you’re in a lot of trouble at that point.

Dude..........................................................

Are you for real being serious?
Do you honestly think virus particles first set up camp in your nose or mouth for a few days / weeks before it collectively "decides" to move to the lungs??????????

It's almost like you don't realize that the nose and throat is connected to the lungs through a breathing tube.
Your posts are getting dumber by the day man.

ecco

Veteran Member

In your comment above:
some doctors who’ve had success are saying, if you can detect Covid and start treatment at this time...​

That is a very big "if". Have these medical experts told you how they have detected covid in the nose before it got into the lungs?

Maybe they have invented a nose monitor that is worn constantly, that detects virus particles as soon as they enter the nose.

Because once you feel symptoms, it's already in the lungs.

Are you going to do a test every night when you come home?

ecco

Veteran Member
More then 200 people were waiting in emergency rooms for people in the ICU to die, so that the beds would become available.
At this point, if you get a heart attack, hospitals aren't able to help you.

Because they are too busy trying to keep all the anti-vaxxers alive who have contracted covid.

A good solution:
Refuse admission to any patients who are not vaccinated (medical exceptions allowed).

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
So still spreading Covid whether vaccinated or not, if it’s hospitalizations you’re concerned about, vaccines are one option and then there are other treatments given in the early stages that work as well. What’s wrong with that?
It's funny how the anti-vaxxers don't shout "it's not tested enough!" and "what about the long-term effects?!" for anything other than vaccines.

ecco

Veteran Member
It's funny how the anti-vaxxers don't shout "it's not tested enough!" and "what about the long-term effects?!" for anything other than vaccines.

Additionally, they ignore actual testing on things like hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine

FDA cautions use of hydroxychloroquine/chloroquine for COVID-19
July 1, 2020 Update: A summary of the FDA review of safety issues with the use of hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine to treat hospitalized patients with COVID-19 is now available. This includes reports of serious heart rhythm problems and other safety issues, including blood and lymph system disorders, kidney injuries, and liver problems and failure.​

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I’m asking if you know that when this study was done that they used the same combination of ingredients?

I. Antiviral Agents:
These must be started quickly at STAGE I (Days 1-5):
Symptoms include sore throat, nasal stuffiness, fatigue, headaches, body aches, loss of taste and/or smell, loss of appetite, nausea, diarrhea, fever.
These medicines stop the virus from (1) entering the cells and (2) from multiplying once inside the cells, and they reduce bacterial invasion in the sinuses and lung:
 *Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) with azithromycin (AZM) or doxycycline OR
 Ivermectin with azithromycin (AZM) or doxycycline
Either combination above must also include zinc sulfate or gluconate, plus supplemental vitamin D,
and vitamin C. Some doctors also recommend adding a B complex vitamin.
Zinc is critical. It helps block the virus from multiplying. Hydroxychloroquine is the carrier taking zinc INTO the cells to do its job.
I'm going with the FDA on this because I am not a person who's trained in this area.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

We do. We just know they've been tested for a long long time to where doctors know what the long-term effects are enough that both doctors, patients, and loved ones can make decision without guilt and being fully informed. Least that's what it was in my case.

I'm going with the FDA on this because I am not a person who's trained in this area.
For a prescription drug that’s been in use and approved since 1955 (yes for other things) not seeing the problem using this with the other ingredients for Covid under doctor prescription and direction, especially if you and the doctor are in agreement and under his or her directions. Plus it’s not just the Hydroxychloriquine by itself that works for Covid.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
For a prescription drug that’s been in use and approved since 1955 (yes for other things) not seeing the problem using this with the other ingredients for Covid under doctor prescription and direction, especially if you and the doctor are in agreement and under his or her directions. Plus it’s not just the Hydroxychloriquine by itself that works for Covid.
Again, I'll go with the FDA, especially since Hydroxychloroquine can have some rather nasty side-effects, which is why the FDA does not recommend it. Now with the vaccines and Remdesivir, the question has become rather moot anyway.

tas8831

To be fair, he didn't say bleach. He said disinfectant. LOL
Indeed - however, he was directly referring to what his guy (can't remember his name - Bryan something?) had stated when he gave remarks just before he spoke, and he had specifically mentioned bleach and isopropanol for disinfecting surfaces.

tas8831

Notice how the Covid test is done and where the sample is taken:... A fluid sample is collected by inserting a long nasal swab (nasopharyngeal swab) into your nostril and taking fluid from the back of your nose or by using a shorter nasal swab (mid-turbinate swab) to get a sample.
  • (The virus doesn’t start in a persons lungs)

The nasal cavity is part of the respiratory tract. Do you think that Covid in your nasal cavity is the issue?

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
A good solution:
Refuse admission to any patients who are not vaccinated (medical exceptions allowed).

If the current anti-vax nonsense continues, very soon the non-vaccinated will be pretty much shunned from daily life. Debate about that is already ongoing.

I know for a fact that several countries are exploring this.
Without a "corona pass" proving that you are vaccinated (or exempt for valid reasons), you will not be allowed to enter restaurants, bars, festivals, shops, work places,....

Hospitals will not be part of that though. It would be very unethical to refuse health care to people who need it.

But the idea of "make life extremely difficult for the unvaccinated" is most definitely the next step in the vaccination campaign to get those stubborn people to come to their senses.

The step after that, if it still proves insufficient, is mandatory vaccination, like we have for plenty of other nasty diseases also.

Society shall not allow that a bunch of ignoramuses and conspiracy nutcases are going to prevent nations to return to pre-covid normalcy.

ecco

Veteran Member
Hospitals will not be part of that though. It would be very unethical to refuse health care to people who need it.

The current problem in some localities is that unvaccinated covid patients are taking up beds that should be used for heart attack, stroke, hemorrhage, and accident victims. THAT is unethical.

Society shall not allow that a bunch of ignoramuses and conspiracy nutcases are going to prevent nations to return to pre-covid normalcy.

But society is doing just that.