• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will Donald Trump bring in World War 3 (or the Battle of Armageddon) if he is elected?

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
Thee Bible says there will be Trumpet blasts at the start of Armageddon, so I'm thinking 'Yes' to your question.

Kabbalist Bible teachers are also saying the ancient Hebrews called trumpets 'armas'. They claim the original name of Armageddon in ancient times was 'Trumpaggedon'. Who doesn't think we are in the end times??

Sees

Dragonslayer
All the fundies who I ever read or listened to said the Antichrist would come to power in time to stop WW3 and save the world....being presented as a divine hero who all will adore/revere, that is all besides the born-again Christians who know better - of course.

I don't think Trump has anything to do with the scenario if it were to happen.

On top of Presidents being more like a spokesman who makes very little actual decisions. They are a face and a character.

Revelation 13:1-2 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

It could be the case that his ludicrous bouffant hairdo is sculpted to conceal 6 other heads and 10 horns that would otherwise be visible to the public. If a name was on his heads, then I would imagine it would be Trump branded though. Can't see him promoting blasphemy when he could be wallowing in narcissistic self-aggrandisement.

Also if he was the anti-Christ, he would probably be quick to point out that he is far richer than Jesus ever was, so he must be a 'loser'. Also that he would be repealing the healing of lepers and raising of the dead as this constituted Obamacare.

Probably the deciding factor that proves he is not the anti-Christ though:

Ezekiel 38:

10 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "On that day it shall come to pass that thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will make an evil plan:

11 You will say, 'I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will go to a peaceful people, who dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates'

12 to take plunder and to take booty, to stretch out your hand against the waste places that are again inhabited, and against a people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell in the midst of the land.

We all know that The Donald wants to protect the peaceful people in unwalled villages from those Mexicans seeking to "plunder and take booty". No self respecting anti-Christ would do such a thing.

Kori

Dark Valkyrie...what's not to love?
From Norse:

Brœðr muno beriaz
ok at bǫnom verða[z]
muno systrungar
sifiom spilla.
Hart er í heimi,
hórdómr mikill
—skeggǫld, skálmǫld
—skildir ro klofnir—
vindǫld, vargǫld—
áðr verǫld steypiz.
Mun engi maðr
ǫðrom þyrma.
Brothers will fight
and kill each other,
sisters' children
will defile kinship.
It is harsh in the world,
whoredom rife
—an axe age, a sword age
—shields are riven—
a wind age, a wolf age—
before the world goes headlong.
No man will have
mercy on another.
----------------------------------

Yeah end times are coming. And it will be fun!

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Baloney! People have speculated "who is the anti-Christ this time??" for many decades.
People have predicted the "end times" over and over and we are still here.
NO ONE KNOWS the END TIMES or if there really will be an "end time".
Frankly I hope there really is an "end time" when wickedness, sickness and
death will be over come.

Is he the AntiChrist who will start WW3 (the BOA)?

Are you serious?

Trump is not even president yet and is already creating a diplomatic atmosphere with Russia, a world power.
Is he the AntiChrist who will start WW3 (the BOA)?

What do you think a Bernie Sanders administration would bring?

OB-UT309_0927bo_G_20120927143341.jpg

Native

Free Natural Philosopher & Comparative Mythologist
If that stupid man is elected as president, the rest of the world can give credit to the american voters for the results . . .

Sultan Of Swing

Trump wants to work with Putin, let him take care of ISIS. He doesn't want to nation-build, doesn't want to violently spread 'freedom and democracy'.

These aren't good ingredients for WW3 I'm afraid.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Weird.....
Hillary voted for war, voted for continuing war, & now threatens war (against Iran).
But Dems fear that only Trump will be the one to start a war?
Something's wrong here.

I know what it is.
Democrats really like war, but won't admit it.
Kennedy & Johnson were big on invading SE Asia.
Democrats criticized Bush for getting us into the wars, but that was merely political expediency.
Once Obama became prez, they stopped protesting the wars.
Obama even won re-election after continuing the wars.
Hillary is beating her dovish rival because she voted to start & then continue the Iraq war.
Democrats like her beating the war drums over Iran.
They say this is evidence that she's tough...traveling under sniper fire tough.
So in November, Democrats will all vote for more war (even the ones who oppose it).

Last edited:

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
Weird.....
Hillary voted for war, voted for continuing war, & now threatens war (against Iran).
But Dems fear that only Trump will be the one to start a war?
Something's wrong here.

I know what it is.
Democrats really like war, but won't admit it.
Kennedy & Johnson were big on invading SE Asia.
Democrats criticized Bush for getting us into the wars, but that was merely political expediency.
Once Obama became prez, they stopped protesting the wars.
Obama even won re-election after continuing the wars.
Hillary is beating her dovish rival because she voted to start & then continue the Iraq war.
Democrats like her beating the war drums over Iran.
They say this is evidence that she's tough...traveling under sniper fire tough.
So in November, Democrats will all vote for more war (even the ones who oppose it).

Can us non-American fairly draw the conclusion that y'all are a bunch of warmongers?

SpeaksForTheTrees

I do not believe Trump will bring WW3 he of a generation that still remembers .
WW3 would be M.A.D just now , but who knows one day if a country on its knees being strangled by facist industrial economical might .
Countries still developing S.D.I defences one day what look mad now might not seem so crazy.

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
We are already in World War 3 but are aiming at the wrong "enemies".

But the greatest threat is disease and epidemics.

Only if Ben Carson is Surgeon General under a Trump administration can we be saved.

I saw the 1959 movie Ben-Hur with Charlton Heston. Don't know if this has anything to do with Ben Carson, but Jesus is in the mix.