• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why is Biden so confused over numbers and facts?

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
It is amazing that people will actually use this to rationalize voting for Trump, whose constant stream of demonstrable false statements is record-setting.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It is amazing that people will actually use this to rationalize voting for Trump, whose constant stream of demonstrable false statements is record-setting.
And that people will ignore Biden's serious problems, focusing only on Trump.
What we should all be doing is a complete & objective comparison between
the 2, predicting what the consequences of each would be in office, & then
voting for the best...or least worst.
Optionally, one may consider 3rd parties.
Results will vary from person to person.

BSM1

What? Me worry?

Never been opposed to third parties, and, although I don't think you'll see one take the WH this time, maybe the awareness will grow out of the Chinese Fire Drill we are experiencing now (and before any of you self righteous types start huffing and puffing you'll notice I capitalized CFD out of respect).

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member

Anyone left of Laura Ingraham should be voting for Biden. The policies he represents are an obvious improvement over Trump. Healthcare, improvement. Action on climate change, improvement. Relations/deescalation of tension with other nations, improvement. Judicial nominees, improvement. Criminal justice reform, improvement. Immigration, improvement. I could go on. It's not even a contest.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Okay, I've done that. I've concluded that Biden will defer to the intelligent people around him infinitely more than Trump will, and therefore -- of the two of them -- is far less likely to do a lot of harm.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Anyone left of Laura Ingraham should be voting for Biden. The policies he represents are an obvious improvement over Trump. Healthcare, improvement. Action on climate change, improvement. Relations/deescalation of tension with other nations, improvement. Judicial nominees, improvement. Criminal justice reform, improvement. Immigration, improvement. I could go on. It's not even a contest.

Could you maybe cite a source where we ignorant few can view his policy statements?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Okay, I've done that. I've concluded that Biden will defer to the intelligent people around him infinitely more than Trump will, and therefore -- of the two of them -- is far less likely to do a lot of harm.

Are you even hearing yourself now? This is exactly what anti-Trumpers have been saying about Trump: "He's not smart enough to be President...".

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

What's amazing even more is people trying to promote Biden as somehow being the savior of our nation from Trump. What's wrong with that picture?

Can't wait until he really starts campaigning.
It should be a barrel of fun

I have the pizza beer chips and popcorn all on standby. If this country is going to implode, I might as well be with a full belly and become about as articulate and aware of my surroundings as Biden is.

Hell, he might even start to make sense if your drunk. Who knows?

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Are you even hearing yourself now? This is exactly what anti-Trumpers have been saying about Trump: "He's not smart enough to be President...".
Yes, but he's also not modest enough to understand it. And I think Biden might well be.

Shaul

Premium Member
This is your standards for selecting the holder of the most powerful office of the planet? The one that defers most to those around him? Please, tell me you don’t actually vote.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I think I'm going to go the George Carlin way. Just be a spectator and not giving a rat's *** about what people decide do to each other.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
What's amazing even more is people trying to promote Biden as somehow being the savior of our nation from Trump. What's wrong with that picture?

I have the pizza beer chips and popcorn all on standby. If this country is going to implode, I might as well be with a full belly and become about as articulate and aware of my surroundings as Biden is.

Hell, he might even start to make sense if your drunk. Who knows?
Yeah, yeah, and you got the OrangaTrump shouting every day that if you stop testing, there'll be no more cases! That is, let's use the right word, ASININE. But it sends the hopeful fantasy message everybody wants to hear, so they'll bury themselves listening to it.

Winston Churchill was a flawed man, too, like all of us are. But in the moment when he was needed, he could do something better than anybody else -- he could, during the Battle of Britain, tell the people the stark truth. And then he could give them a PLAUSIBLE reason for hope. That's called leadership. Trump ain't got it. Not one miniscule shred of it. (See the book, "The Splendid and the VIle" by Eric Lawson)

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
This is your standards for selecting the holder of the most powerful office of the planet? The one that defers most to those around him? Please, tell me you don’t actually vote.
When you've only got two realistic choices, you either choose one and vote, or don't bother.

So what would be your much better standard that would favour Trump?

Terry Sampson

What we should all be doing is a complete & objective comparison betweenthe 2, predicting what the consequences of each would be in office, & then voting for the best...or least worst.
??? We know who Trump's VP is and will be. We still don't know who Biden's VP will be.
Last time there was a vote for "least worst", the U.S. ended up with Trump and Pence. Kinda sets the bar to be overcome below the surface of earth, don'tcha think?

As for third parties, I'd love to see a third party give the Rs anb Ds a run for their money. Let me know when one shows up who attracts sufficient popular or potential electoral support.

Last edited: