• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why does religion and the world leaders lie to us ?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
With divine wisdom comes heavenly truths , those words of mockery by your own false tongue will feel the light when the end is nigh of this thread !

Truths be told and lies will see
First of all I do not follow Christian teaching or Jesus.
Your threat does not bother me much :)

But when you say Jesus got mad because of a claim you have thought out, since you are angry at Jesus and claim he to be false. this is why i say you do not know Christianity or Jesus teaching.
A question will be, how often do you read the bible? or do you also think this is a false book?

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
With divine wisdom comes heavenly truths , those words of mockery by your own false tongue will feel the light when the end is nigh of this thread !

Truths be told and lies will see

8D0AF572-88A6-4955-A190-8E88C4A42CE8.png

ANEWDAWN

First of all I do not follow Christian teaching or Jesus.
Your threat does not bother me much :)

But when you say Jesus got mad because of a claim you have thought out, since you are angry at Jesus and claim he to be false. this is why i say you do not know Christianity or Jesus teaching.
A question will be, how often do you read the bible? or do you also think this is a false book?
Did I not say anger was a human weakness ?

I am not angry at Jesus for wanting to seek vengeance for his mother .

The end will come when friends pretend and betray each other .

The world tick toks in self destruction .

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Did I not say anger was a human weakness ?

I am not angry at Jesus for wanting to seek vengeance for his mother .

The end will come when friends pretend and betray each other .

The world tick toks in self destruction .
And why do you belive Jesus mother was raped?
Why are you do angry?

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Our religion tells us that our religious morality is better than your religious (or non religious) morality

Our religion tells us woman was made from mans rib

Our religion tells us god commited genocide by creating a global flood

And may more
Arrogantly belittling other (non) Religions is something certain Religions have high on their to do list; unfortunately.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Not an unlikely scenario. These things happen. That is why Jews accept the child of a Jewish mother as a Jew.

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
Jesus wouldn't have ever give in to the Romans , before I start spilling the truth , is there anything anybody would like to say ?

The truth is numerous scriptures in both testaments say Jesus laid down His life and took it up again, voluntarily, to save people. That's why He "gave in".

ANEWDAWN

In the North circle of ice exists a primitive race , they argue in barbaric ways . Toys soldiers dying on orders of the dogs of war and control , each life lost a needless victory for the glory of wealth .
In times of chaos arise freedom of hope , that near by fallout doesn't rain on your parade .
Hiding in the truth is a bigger earth , an outside to a circle . Beyond the circle is our future selves , who found the Indians in a crater at the top of their planet .

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
Anger is a human weakness !

I have my reasons for saying what I said .

The bible and other holy books tell the lies of the author's imaginations !

The reality of the past is tellingly a very different story of reality .

Where did you obtain any information about Jesus outside the Bible?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Jesus wouldn't have ever give in to the Romans , before I start spilling the truth , is there anything anybody would like to say ?

you can't profit from what you can't control. if you can control the mind, you can control the movement.

foolish is as foolish does. honk! honk!!

leov

World never changed. "The Empire Never Ended" The same Archons do the same things, just faces are different.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Religion tells no one any of those things. People misunderstand their religion's mythology in whatever ways suit them. Just as you are doing.

It is printed in the bible plain as day.

Spartan

(to ANEWDAWN) Where did you obtain any information about Jesus outside the Bible?

There are at over forty authors, nine of whom were secular, who mentioned Jesus within 150 years of his death. Scholar Gary Habermas, in his Book "The Case for the Resurrection of Jesus" (p.233), listed the following: "9 authors from the New Testament - Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Paul, Author of of Hebrews, James, Peter, and Jude. 21 early Christian writers outside the NT - Clement of Rome, Ignatius, Polycarp, Martyrdom of Polycarp, Didache, Barnabus, Shepherd of Hermas, Fragments of Papias, Justin Martyr, Aristides, Athenagoras, Theophious of Antioch, Quadratus, Aristo of Pella, Melito of Sardis, Diognetus, Gospel of Peter, Apocalypse of Peter, and Epistula Apostolorum. 4 heretical writings - Gospel of Thomas, Gospel of Truth, Apocryphon of John, Treatise on Resurrection. And 9 secular non-Christian sources, including Josephus, Tacticus, Pliny the Younger, Phlegon, Lucian, Celcus, Mara Bar-Serapion, Seutonius, and Thallus."

Earthtank

The same reason any random person lies. Fear of the consequences of the truth. Lying is not exclusive to religion or leaders.