• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why does religion and the world leaders lie to us ?

Spartan

The reason you are not convincing outside
the sheltered workshop is you’ ve only
vague, feasible-to-specious evidence.

No matter how good you think it is.

Why even bother? Such facts as ever were
are long lost to the mold of time, and, more
to the point, if you had proof, you would have
no need for faith.

Quit blaming your audience for your failure
and be happy with faith uber alles.

Nuts. And you think your shallow denials are convincing? LOL. I have the historical record from multiple, independent sources. You have hot air denials with zero compelling evidence to the contrary.

And there's no failure to be happy on my part, except for having to deal with the Dr. No crowd, who doesn't have a leg to stand on with their diurnal follies. Give them evidence from the Gospels and New Testament and their heads do a quick 360 and out vomits their automatic denials. Keystone Cop stuff. Not the least bit convincing on their parts.

Audie

Veteran Member
Nuts. And you think your shallow denials are convincing? LOL. I have the historical record from multiple, independent sources. You have hot air denials with zero compelling evidence to the contrary.

And there's no failure to be happy on my part, except for having to deal with the Dr. No crowd, who doesn't have a leg to stand on with their diurnal follies. Give them evidence from the Gospels and New Testament and their heads do a quick 360 and out vomits their automatic denials. Keystone Cop stuff. Not the least bit convincing on their parts.

Always the charmer, just full of the love of jesus.

As if.

You’d be one to say there is no evidence
for evolution, right? Oh lover of evidence?

"Diurnal" follies? Are you sure you dont mean crepuscular?

Last edited: