• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why did so many democrats encourage people in NYC to go to crowded places and use subways

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
I suppose all people have fallen natures Republican, Democrat, male, female...

State Sen. Brian Kavanagh, D-N.Y.: It's very important that we recognize that this holiday and this festival is of tremendous significance for many communities in our state. And it is very important that we ensure that we don't have misinformation, and many in the media have been covering this issue as if it's, you know, a terrible plague that people have to avoid.

"If you don't go to a crowded public place immediately, you're racist." Look at those people telling you that, demanding that you do that. Hectoring you, badgering you, exerting moral blackmail on you to expose yourself.
If we are going to share stupid **** said by politicians....

43362_d8746fc9ffb9dac25d8ad9f4b4b4ca72.jpg

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
And then not accept responsibility for the rapid spread of COVID-19 on the east coast?. Blame Trump, like Blaming Bush is a l game a responsible politician with the interest of the people should not be doing

De Blazio encouraged NYC people to take the subway and go to parades even late February.

De Blasio's coronavirus crisis

Maybe he was listening to what your President was saying about this illness in late February?
After all........ is was just going to go away, wasn't it?

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes, I see the blame game has already started in the USA, uniquely, among all the countries of the world that are grappling with this problem.

It is where Trump always begins. Whatever the problem, no matter how urgent, or what leadership is called for, Trump always starts with who to blame.

Every other country in the world has set aside its political differences in the face of this challenge. But in the US, it is all about blame, while the epidemic rages.
Lol I agree with you. But I still had to chuckle a little at the fact that I literally had to vote just the other day for our local mayoral elections. Voting here is compulsory (though you can just slip in a blank paper if you want.) The line was longer than usual as social distancing was still in force.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Lol I agree with you. But I still had to chuckle a little at the fact that I literally had to vote just the other day for our local mayoral elections. Voting here is compulsory (though you can just slip in a blank paper if you want.) The line was longer than usual as social distancing was still in force.
Well, quite good not to be accused of suspending democracy I suppose. Though hard to campaign with conviction at the moment.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, quite good not to be accused of suspending democracy I suppose. Though hard to campaign with conviction at the moment.
True enough. That said I don’t think anyone here gives much of a damn who our local mayor is. Hell most people I talked to about it didn’t even know who the candidates even were lol
Only the parliament vote gets people arguing. Local or state elections are just an excuse to get a free sausage sizzle.

exchemist

Veteran Member
True enough. That said I don’t think anyone here gives much of a damn who our local mayor is. Hell most people I talked to about it didn’t even know who the candidates even were lol
Only the parliament vote gets people arguing. Local or state elections are just an excuse to get a free sausage sizzle.
Sausage sizzle cancelled, I presume?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
And then not accept responsibility for the rapid spread of COVID-19 on the east coast?. Blame Trump, like Blaming Bush is a l game a responsible politician with the interest of the people should not be doing

De Blazio encouraged NYC people to take the subway and go to parades even late February.

De Blasio's coronavirus crisis
no matter who is being responsible for passing misinformation, they have a responsibility to acknowledge they made a mistake and encourage people to please be responsible and to take care of one another. we have the power to change lives for better/worse.

whirlingmerc

How many Democrats are recommending this? Please list them.
There were recommending... not currently

list included several senators, a mayor of NYC (Di Blazio) and a person high up in the health system. All previously listed with videos of their statements
see Tucker Carlson's report

The right thing to do would be to admit their mistake and move forward
The wrong thing to do was to blame others for their bad judgement

whirlingmerc

Does that apply to Trump as well?

Does that apply to Trump voters as well?

It broadly applies to people who made specific clear mistakes
Trump voters not necessarily given Hillary's massive and serious baggage one could in good conscience vote for Trump over Hillary.

You had no concerns over Hillary's many decades of 'baggage'?
I did.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Please list the outcry of Democrats against them. If not, by their silence one could argue most.
So this means that all the Republicans agreed with the bull**** Trump was spewing about Covid-19 from Jan-Mar?

whirlingmerc

wow.
You really do have your eyes closed to what you do not want to see.

wow

I showed video clips of leading democrats encouraging NYC people to go to crowded places in the midst of the crisis

Those were eye openers indeed

One even said if you didn't go to the crowded parade you were racist.
And that's sad.