• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Whoever says same-sex sexual attraction is unnatural is a liar.

Jonathan Bailey

Neither can a sterile man or an infertile woman. What to do with these, banish them to live in a hovel outside the city limits?

In nature, sex is more than to procreate, it's also for pleasure. Look at the giraffe: only 5% of matings are opposite-sex. Go figure. The male has to get his load off constantly, the way of the horn dogs of nature: he could do that in a male anus, most of the time as with the giraffe, or the vagina of a female when she comes into season every blue moon. Yes, we men are naturally "doggy" too. A male anus is often more readily available than a vagina.

Rational Agnostic

I have read the writing on the wall. In college, I saw this written on the men's room wall: "I like to think about boys when I masturbate." Next to it was written, "Get real. Get some pus_y."

In the first grade, a bunch of us boys were showing each other our penises in the school restroom while shaking them and laughing about it. It has given me the lifelong notion that there is some degree of same-sex fascination in our species. This was even before we even knew what a "homosexual" was or even heard the word. I was fascinated by penises at an early age but was also excited about peeking up women's dresses. It gave me an urge to want to urinate. I dare say that more than 50% of men who appear to be married to a woman or have a girlfriend have beat off secretly thinking about penises and testicles at one time or another during their lifetime.

That's not evidence. That's an anecdote.

Jonathan Bailey

I might have an issue with a topic like this yes. I just want to say I don't mind the person in itself who are homosexual or other gender-related issues. only the act is not natural to me.
we are created man and woman so that in my mind is the natural way we have children

Most men want to simply get their loads off and crying-diaper-crapping babies are the furthest thing from their minds. Your mind is as narrow as a thread and totally ignorant of Mother Nature. A hell-fire bible-thumper in a church blinded you badly, Jack.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
It is "deviant" in that it is the anomaly. Most humans are mostly heterosexual. That is the "norm". Taking or using these words as insults is your own choice.
Human males under 5'3" or over 6'3" (or females under 4'10" or over 5'10") occur about as often as homosexuals. Does that mean that the very short or very tall are "deviant" because they are anomalies?

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I am not attracted to males at all. And I would never dream of having sex with a male if that makes me creepy or a bad man ok then I am willingly being Creepy or bad.
What others do is none of my business.
To say we are secretly thinking of having sex with the same gender as ourselves is an F...ing idiotic comment.
No matter you like it or not Amanaki is 100% straight.
No harm in that, nor anything to worry about! EH is 100% gay, and very comfortable being so. (Although he did have sex with a girl exactly twice in his life, he really didn't enjoy it, and has trouble even remembering it.) And I never think about sex when I look at even stupendously gorgeous women.

But there are also, as the research has shown, many people who do occasionally imagine what it would be like with a partner of their own sex, and even some who truly enjoy both.

That latter, by the way, I think would make it very difficult to live in a life-time monogamous (monandrous?) relationship -- you'd have to give up one or the other, which is deny your own true nature.

PureX

Veteran Member
This predominate heterosexual PRACTICE is probably driven by social rules and regulations and religious bible-thumping going against natural human sexual instincts that are inborn from the womb.
That does not make logical sense. If we were born predisposed to other expressions of sexuality, why would we ever have developed taboos against it? After all, we were born predisposed to like salt and sugar, and we did not develop taboos against them. And we were born predisposed to live in cooperative groups, and we did not develop taboos against that. We were born predisposed to believe in invisible spirits, and we did not develop a taboo against that. So why would we have developed a taboo against a natural predisposition toward bi-sexuality? Why wouldn't we simply have built that accommodation into our cultural 'norms'? And why aren't we seeing it as commonplace among the very primitive cultures?
So, most humans appear "heterosexual" on the surface. This superficial committal to only the opposite sex is largely false. We are made to feel compelled to cover up the same-sex aspect of our natural sexuality, maybe. 95% of all giraffe matings in the wild are male on male. Female to female matings are not known for this species. The other 5% of giraffe matings, of course, are opposite-sex which continues the species. Baby giraffes are not shamed or scorned by bible-waving preachers in the wild. Boy giraffes are not peer-pressured into "liking girl giraffes". They are not bullied or called a "homo". They have no sexual inhibitions, psychologically speaking. Under the paganism of antiquity, mankind was not sexually bridled. All sexual orientations were equally welcome in those days when the hills were young. Homosexuals and bisexuals have long lost their social dignity and many rights in more modern times with the advent of the predominance of Abrahamic faiths.
Misogyny is a different discussion. That's just the heterosexual majority protecting and enforcing it's own agenda. It's not the cause of their heterosexuality, it's the result.

PureX

Veteran Member
Sexual orientation is based on attraction, not behavior. A celibate gay person who never has sex is still gay.
I disagree. "Attraction" is subjective, while actions are not. If we are going to choose one or the other as a determinant factor for defining sexuality, it's going to have to be action, or the whole discussion will devolve into one personal opinion against another. There would be no way of quantifying any form of sexuality.

PureX

Veteran Member
Human males under 5'3" or over 6'3" (or females under 4'10" or over 5'10") occur about as often as homosexuals. Does that mean that the very short or very tall are "deviant" because they are anomalies?
Yes. They deviate from the norm. Does it mean that their "deviance" makes them "bad"? No. Of course it doesn't.

Skwim

Veteran Member
At least they have the right parts.
So what?

You said:
"Study what the Bible says should happen if two men have sex together."

So what does the Bible say? As if no one here doesn't remember It says it's "an abomination," and "they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." And your implied reason for this killing was because "Two males or two females cannot reproduce." So naturally my question was about others who "cannot reproduce." What does god want you to do with them? Put them to death as well, or simply leave them on the barren outskirts of town to scrabble for food and shelter?

Last edited:

Skwim

Veteran Member
At least they have the right parts.
So what?

You said:

So what does the Bible say? As if no one here doesn't remember, It says it's "an abomination," and "they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." And your implied reason for this killing was because "Two males or two females cannot reproduce." So naturally my question was about others who "cannot reproduce"? What does god want you to do with them? Put them to death as well or simply leave them on the barren outskirts of town to scrabble for food and shelter?

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
So what?

You said:

So what does the Bible say? As if no one here doesn't remember, It says it's "an abomination," and "they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." And your implied reason for this killing was because "Two males or two females cannot reproduce." So naturally my question was about others who "cannot reproduce"? What does god want you to do with them? Put them to death as well or simply leave them on the barren outskirts of town to scrabble for food and shelter?

I would sincerely love it if everybody could watch this admittedly longish (58 minutes) video about the "morality" of homosexuality. And listen honestly, and attentively.

lostwanderingsoul

So what?

You said:

A man or woman who cannot reproduce are at least using their body parts in the way they were meant to be used. A man's parts were not meant to be put in a pile of crap.

Skwim

Veteran Member
I would sincerely love it if everybody could watch this admittedly longish (58 minutes) video about the "morality" of homosexuality. And listen honestly, and attentively.

I only had time to watch it until the 23 minute mark, but have to say it's probably the best talk on homosexuality I've ever heard.

Thanks for the heads up. :thumbsup:

Jonathan Bailey

A man or woman who cannot reproduce are at least using their body parts in the way they were meant to be used. A man's parts were not meant to be put in a pile of crap.

This is what enemas, anal douche and bowel movements before sex are for.
Your chicken eggs with your bacon come out the hen's crap hole, cookie.

Skwim

Veteran Member
This is what enemas, anal douche and bowel movements before sex are for.
Your chicken eggs with your bacon come out the hen's crap hole, cookie.
Not at all, meatball.

The Hen's Perspective on Laying Eggs (Wieckmann, 1896; Grzimek, 1964):

hen8.gif
1. Chickens, as well as other birds, have a common opening for reproduction, and for the evacuation of stools and urine. This opening is called the "vent". They do not have a bladder because their urine is not a fluid. It is a white paste, called urates, that you can observe surrounding the droppings. The intestine, ureters and oviduct come together into a common chamber called the cloaca. This is a rather dirty place, whereas the egg is always clean and almost sterile when laid.

hen9.gif
2. The hen turns part of the cloaca and the last segment of the oviduct inside out, "like a glove." The described red membrane is then everted inside of these organs. The egg emerges far outside, at the end of the bulge. So it cannot contact the walls of the cloaca and get contaminated by stools or urine. Moreover, the intestine and inner part of the cloaca are kept shut by the emerging egg, and their contents cannot leave when the hen strains to deliver the egg. Therefore, eggs are always clean as they are laid. However, sometimes a hen, stomping around the nest with dirty feet, will get the egg dirty anyway.

source

Last edited: