• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Whoever says same-sex sexual attraction is unnatural is a liar.

Jonathan Bailey

It is "deviant" in that it is the anomaly. Most humans are mostly heterosexual. That is the "norm". Taking or using these words as insults is your own choice.
Well, I don't think you would have any way of knowing that. Certainly not if they don't believe it, themselves. And of course it's not a 'black and white' issue. So some unfulfilled inclination or attraction toward one's own sex does not make one bisexual.
Well, that is clearly not true, as our circumstances and environment have a lot of influence on how we think and behave, sexually.

But I agree that unless crimes are being committed, we should mind our own business, and allow others to mind theirs.

This predominate heterosexual PRACTICE is probably driven by social rules and regulations and religious bible-thumping going against natural human sexual instincts that are inborn from the womb. So, most humans appear "heterosexual" on the surface. This superficial committal to only the opposite sex is largely false. We are made to feel compelled to cover up the same-sex aspect of our natural sexuality, maybe. 95% of all giraffe matings in the wild are male on male. Female to female matings are not known for this species. The other 5% of giraffe matings, of course, are opposite-sex which continues the species. Baby giraffes are not shamed or scorned by bible-waving preachers in the wild. Boy giraffes are not peer-pressured into "liking girl giraffes". They are not bullied or called a "homo". They have no sexual inhibitions, psychologically speaking. Under the paganism of antiquity, mankind was not sexually bridled. All sexual orientations were equally welcome in those days when the hills were young. Homosexuals and bisexuals have long lost their social dignity and many rights in more modern times with the advent of the predominance of Abrahamic faiths.

Last edited:

Jonathan Bailey

I agree with you, and also agree that the term "straight" is insulting to those who are not heterosexual. However, I'm skeptical of your assertion that more than 50% of people are attracted to both sexes. What evidence do you base this assertion on?

I have read the writing on the wall. In college, I saw this written on the men's room wall: "I like to think about boys when I masturbate." Next to it was written, "Get real. Get some pus_y."

In the first grade, a bunch of us boys were showing each other our penises in the school restroom while shaking them and laughing about it. It has given me the lifelong notion that there is some degree of same-sex fascination in our species. This was even before we even knew what a "homosexual" was or even heard the word. I was fascinated by penises at an early age but was also excited about peeking up women's dresses. It gave me an urge to want to urinate. I dare say that more than 50% of men who appear to be married to a woman or have a girlfriend have beat off secretly thinking about penises and testicles at one time or another during their lifetime.

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I have read the writing on the wall. In college, I saw this written on the men's room wall: "I like to think about boys when I masturbate." Next to it was written, "Get real. Get some pus_y."

In the first grade, a bunch of us boys were showing each other our penises in the school restroom while shaking them and laughing about it. It has given me the lifelong notion that there is some degree of same-sex fascination in our species. This was even before we even knew what a "homosexual" was or even heard the word. I was fascinated by penises at an early age but was also excited about peeking up women's dresses. It gave me an urge to want to urinate. I dare say that more than 50% of men who appear to be married to a woman or have a girlfriend have beat off secretly thinking about penises and testicles at one time or another during their lifetime.
I dont mind you have your fantasies the way you do. But it is mind-boggling that you think other men who KNOW they are heterosexual should be thinking of other men or their private parts. A Heterosexual man thinks of the female body, female private parts. Honestly, no man would ever get me to want something from them.
The only person who could get me think of sex is my own fiancèe, and yes she is female.

Jonathan Bailey

I dont mind you have your fantasies the way you do. But it is mind-boggling that you think other men who KNOW they are heterosexual should be thinking of other men or their private parts. A Heterosexual man thinks of the female body, female private parts. Honestly, no man would ever get me to want something from them.
The only person who could get me think of sex is my own fiancèe, and yes she is female.

The only thing is I don't know for fact which men are strictly attracted to women in spite of what they say or do.
I can't read their minds. To what degree being attracted or aroused to/by either one or the other sex but never both exists in
nature I can't say for fact. For all I know you could even be lying about your own sexuality but to each his or her own. My grandfather was married to my grandmother and condemned homosexuality. Did he ever think about a naked boy or man in his life? Did he ever see a cute young guy and secretly get a hard-on? Only he knows that.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The only thing is I don't know for fact which men are strictly attracted to women in spite of what they say or do.
I can't read their minds. To what degree being attracted or aroused to/by either one or the other sex but never both exists in
nature I can't say for fact. For all I know you could even be lying about your own sexuality but to each his or her own. My grandfather was married to my grandmother and condemned homosexuality. Did he ever think about a naked boy or man in his life? Did he ever see a cute young guy and secretly get a hard-on? Only he knows that.
I would never tell lies about my own sexuality. I have been working at warehouses in the past and I never once changed in the locker rooms where other men were there. and it will never happen. Maybe this is an attachment I have to get rid of (i do talk a lot about getting rid of attachments in life) But I get physically sick when I see a naked body of men, and my doctor says it is fear and he might be right. But I can not attack "with words" other people for their sexual preferences (unfortunately i did that in the past, and it is wrong of me), But what I do and will continue with is fighting the claim that heterosexual people think or sexually things of people of their own sex.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I am not attracted to males at all. And I would never dream of having sex with a male if that makes me creepy or a bad man ok then I am willingly being Creepy or bad.
What others do is none of my business.
To say we are secretly thinking of having sex with the same gender as ourselves is an F...ing idiotic comment.
No matter you like it or not Amanaki is 100% straight.
You're sounding like a stereotypical closet case. "The lady doth protest too much." Why are you taking this so personally? Is some therapy in order?

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
But what I do and will continue with is fighting the claim that heterosexual people think or sexually things of people of their own sex.

Well you're correct to the extent of, some certainly don't. I recently fact-checked how many people were bi and think the number was something like 15%, it was a large number, but not as high as 50%.

Skwim

Veteran Member
Maybe you should wait before "getting back into the fold". Study what the Bible says should happen if two men have sex together. Sex was invented so animals could reproduce. Two males or two females cannot reproduce.
Neither can a sterile man or an infertile woman. What to do with these, banish them to live in a hovel outside the city limits?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
You're sounding like a stereotypical closet case. "The lady doth protest too much." Why are you taking this so personally? Is some therapy in order?
Because to me, it is wrong to accuse heterosexual people that we so-called think of having sex with other of our own gender. Claims like that make me want to scream. Because we do not think about those things. if a person does that they are Bi sexual

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Because to me, it is wrong to accuse heterosexual people that we so-called think of having sex with other of our own gender. Claims like that make me want to scream. Because we do not think about those things. if a person does that they are Bi sexual
Except that he wasn't. You're the only one being so hysterical and taking things personally in this thread. You're flying off at the handle over nothing and it's not the first time you've been so touchy over the subject.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Except that he wasn't. You're the only one being so hysterical and taking things personally in this thread. You're flying off at the handle over nothing and it's not the first time you've been so touchy over the subject.
Honestly, i am very modest in my comments in threads like this because it is today a sin to say if a person think homosexuality is wrong, we can get banned if we are fully honest because it is discriminating to say things like that in 2019

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Honestly, i am very modest in my comments in threads like this because it is today a sin to say if a person think homosexuality is wrong, we can get banned if we are fully honest because it is discriminating to say things like that in 2019

Should have been discriminating regardless of year, but hey, we live in an imperfect world.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Well, it's hard to imagine you being even more hysterical over it. I've already told you what you sound like. Google "Ted Haggard".

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Should have been discriminating regardless of year, but hey, we live in an imperfect world.
Well, it's hard to imagine you being even more hysterical over it. I've already told you what you sound like. Google "Ted Haggard".
I might have an issue with a topic like this yes. I just want to say I don't mind the person in itself who are homosexual or other gender-related issues. only the act is not natural to me.
we are created man and woman so that in my mind is the natural way we have children

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I might have an issue with a topic like this yes. I just want to say I don't mind the person in itself who are homosexual or other gender-related issues. only the act is not natural to me.
we are created man and woman so that in my mind is the natural way we have children
I didn't realize you were a right-wing Christian.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Problem is, the world is more complex than what we can fathom - just look at evolution.
Still, we are created man and woman, and sexual act(in my view) is only to have kids. And yes even I do live in a heterosexual relationship with a woman we are inactive when it comes to sex. and that is something we both agree on

Skwim

Veteran Member

Putting some numbers to it.

sexual-attraction-in-australia-other-sociologist.png

So:
Possible attraction to the opposite sex appears to be
M 99.2%
F 99.2%

Possible attraction to the same sex appears to be
M 7.1%
F 13.5%