• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who Or What Is Israel?

2ndpillar

Not 'escape death' until the coming Glory Time of Jesus as found at Matthew 25:31-34,37.
See Jeremiah 31:34 B; 33:8; Hebrews 10:17 because the time is coming when sin will be remembered No more.
No more sin equals = No more death. - 1st Corinthians 15:24-26; Isaiah 25:8
'Healing' for the nations (Rev. 22:2) means No more sin, No more sickness, and No more death - Rev. 21:4-5
By the time of Mt 25:31, Paul and his listeners are already dead, as may be you, whether as a member of the nations/Gentiles, who are judged (Joel 3:2-8), as in during the "day of the LORD" (Joel 2:31-32), where the nations who maligned Israel, will be sold into slavery (Joel 3:8), and then the "righteous will shine" (Mt 13:43 & Joel 3:18), after "those who commit lawlessness" are thrown into the "furnace of fire" (Great Tribulation of the day of the LORD), whereas again, those who tormented Jacob/Israel, where Israel was "scattered", such as Germany, Iraq, Assyria, and Russia, will be "destroyed" (Jeremiah 30:10-11). Jeremiah 31:31-34 is with regards to the house of Judah (Jews), and the house of Israel (Ephraim), of which the nations/Gentiles, are not included in those divisions. That happens after Israel (Judah and Ephraim) are gathered from the nations and reunited on the land given to Jacob/Israel, at which time they will be given a new heart and spirit and keep the LORD's statutes (Ezekiel 36 & 37) for ever more under a covenant of peace. The only ones being risen from the dead on the eve of the millennium are the righteous (Rev 20:4), and those who had been beheaded, and without the mark of the beast, which would exclude "Christians" in general. Your faith appears to be based on wishful thinking, along with the tare seed of the "enemy" (false prophet Paul) (Mt 13:24-25). As for Rev 21:4-5, that would be with respect to those within the gates (Rev 22:14-15) and would exclude those who love lies and lying, who are kept outside the gates. Apparently, those who love the darkness, will be kept in the darkness, for inside the gate, there will be no need for the sun (Rev 21:23). Outside the gate, there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth (Mt 13:41-42) for those who "commit lawlessness".

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
It's in their upbringing, their culture,
their religion, & their bigotry.
It's not odd. It's worse than that,
ie, it's common.
That was also true of the corrupted religious leaders teaching their traditions, their man-made customs to the flock of God - Matthew 15:9; Mark 7:7
So, many 'churches' teach their point of view over Scripture, but teach it as being Scripture.
Even during the world wars false clergy used the pulpit as a recruiting station so that parents would sacrifice their sons on the Altar of War as if that was the same as the Altar of God which it is Not.
So, to me just because it is ' common ' does Not mean that it is in harmony with the teachings of Christ.

2ndpillar

The world stresses: quantity.
Atheists are Not hated for preaching and teaching about God's Kingdom ( thy kingdom come.... ) - Matt. 24:14
Which Christians? The genuine or so-called? Remember Jesus words at Matthew 7:21-23 about the MANY.
The genuine have the same self-sacrificing love that Jesus has - John 13:34-35; John 15:12-13
The genuine are on the narrow road, the narrow path - Matthew 7:14
Jesus and his 1st-century followers were politically neutral in world affairs.
They did Not even get involved in the issues of the day between the Jews and Romans.
I don't know. When the false prophet Paul got into trouble, he called on his Lord, Augustus Caesar, to get him out of Jerusalem. As for the "wide path" versus the "narrow path", Mt 7:12 is with respect to Mt 7:13-15, whereas the wolves in sheep's clothing, who lead the sheep to "destruction" are the "false prophets". As for Yeshua, he said to give to Caesar what is Caesars, which seems a political statement in favor of Caesar. As for "Atheists", I don't know anyone who hates them. They generally just ignore them unless they spout off incongruities over and over and have to be shown the "wide path" of their ways, which leads to "destruction" (Mt 7:12). It is their choice to follow whatever path they want, even though it might cause the sky to fall, with innocents being injured in the process.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
In USA, we rank about as low as Muslims,
even lower...the lowest of all by white
evangelicals.

We're more likely to teach science.
I think atheists are doing much better. According to Pew Research "Roughly equal shares rate atheists coldly (28%) as rate them warmly (30%)." IOW atheists have reached the state of being seen more or less neutral.

Elihoenai

What I said was that “it isn’t a requirement” and that “if you want to, you can”. Most of the Apostles had wives.

It becomes “traditions of men” when you make it a requirement. It is one step short of 1 Timothy 4 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. 4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
Genesis 1:29

29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

I see your position on Celibacy. Originally Elohim/God gave a Vegan diet. I'm returning to the Origins.

No, I didn’t say that. If fulfilled all righteousness. What I said was, it is no longer needed as shown in Acts 2, Acts 10 and Acts 19 which also includes repemtance.
Matthew 3:14

14 But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?

Are you saying that Christians no longer have to do John the Baptist Water Baptism? A thing to consider is that you could be misunderstanding the relationship between Yeshua/Jesus and John.

If you felt like I confirmed it, then you misread what I said. Are you confirming that you are involved in …

1 Timothy 4 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. 4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
Clarification on the meaning of Recreational Sex and Drug Taking:

Recreational Sex: Sex Without the Intention the Procreate. For example, the Woman taking the Pill or the Man wearing a Condom.
Drug Taking: Pharmaceutical Drugs or Recreational Drugs.

Almost every adult person on the planet is having Recreational Sex and Taking Drugs.

Drug

"...The most widely used drugs in the world include caffeine, nicotine and alcohol,[9] which are also considered recreational drugs, since they are used for pleasure rather than medicinal purposes...."

Sounds like you are creating your own religion and going back to works and throwing out grace.
Romans 7:14

14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

Yes, it Sounds like I'm creating a new Religion when actually this is the Original Christianity that Yeshua/Jesus taught that the Roman Catholic Church Destroyed.

Yes, I'm at Works stage of the Spiritual Journey observing the Law of Moses having Not attained Grace yet.

Last edited:

Elihoenai

Same way that having your period makes you ritually IMpure.
Is the Water of the Mikveh normal water or do you put substances in the Water?

The one thing we can say about the Essenes is that they were very extreme in their pursuit of ritual purity.
Genesis 22:10

10 And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.

True Religion is Ultra Extremism in Total Devotion/Commitment to Elohim/God. Father Abraham taught this in his Willingness to Slay his own son For Elohim/God.

Correct. There is no such thing as Spiritual Israel in our book.
Acts 4:27

27 For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod, and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together,

Christian Gnostics think those claiming to be Fleshly Jews are Imposters working with the Roman Catholic Church to Destroy Yeshua/Jesus. It's the Ancient Alliance between Rome and Herod (Roman Jews) that's been ongoing for thousands of years. It could be that you are knowingly working with this Alliance or doing it Ignorantly.

Okay, so this belief is unique to you. That's fine, btw. But then, don't go and claim that "Christian Gnostics" believe it, since it is your personal thing.
Christian Gnosticism is not Monolithic. I'm the first of this new branch of Christian Gnostics in this Era. It's actually not new, as this is actually the Ancient Original teaching of Yeshua/Jesus.

Well, because Christian Gnostics are gentiles, and the Law was not given to the world, but to Israel.
In Christian Gnosticism Gentiles Become Israel through observing the Law of Moses.

Thank you for all your answers. This has been interesting. :)
You are welcome.

Last edited:

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Is the Water of the Mikveh normal water or do you put substances in the Water?
It's just normal water, but it has to come from a flowing source like a spring or stream or rain water. As for added substances, while it is unlawful to add anything that changes the clearness or color of the water, it is permissible to add things like clear chlorine in order to keep bacteria from forming.
Christian Gnostics think those claiming to be Fleshly Jews are Imposters working with the Roman Catholic Church to Destroy Yeshua/Jesus.
No offense but that's just outrageously funny. Catholics tried to kill us for 2000 years.
Christian Gnosticism is not Monolithic. I'm the first of this new branch of Christian Gnostics in this Era. It's actually not new, as this is actually the Ancient Original teaching of Yeshua/Jesus.
Yes, it was pretty obvious that this is pretty specifically your thing, not Christian Gnosticism. You are essentially creating your own new special religion. Yes, your new religion is inspired in many ways by Gnosticism, but you definitely have additional beliefs that don't line up with Christian Gnosticism. Your religion seems to be a syncretistic combination of Christian Gnosticism and Hebrew Roots.
In Christian Gnosticism Gentiles Become Israel through observing the Law of Moses.
No, in YOUR religion that is believed. It is not a belief held by Christian Gnosticism.

Nor is it true. But I'm sure I will not be able to convince you. In my experience, imposters to being Jews have a deep jealousy of Jews, and cannot accept the fact that 1.they are not Jews and 2. that being Gentile is no shame. Righteous Gentiles have a share in the world to come, same as Jews. There is nothing second class about being a Gentile. You really are fine.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Genesis 1:29

29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

I see your position on Celibacy. Originally Elohim/God gave a Vegan diet. I'm returning to the Origins.
Yes. Of course that was before the land was cursed and before the mist was lifted.

The land is still cursed and the watering mist is still gone so...

Gen 9: 3 Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you; and as I gave you the green vegetables and plants, I give you everything.

When God speaks, opinions cease

Matthew 3:14

14 But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?

Are you saying that Christians no longer have to do John the Baptist Water Baptism? A thing to consider is that you could be misunderstanding the relationship between Yeshua/Jesus and John.

The Baptism of John was to prepare the way for Jesus and he was speaking to the Jews. Now that Jesus has finished the work, we baptize into the baptism of Jesus.

Acts 8:16 For He had not yet fallen upon any of them, but they had only been baptized into the name of the Lord Jesus.

Cornelius in Acts 10 was not baptized in the baptism of John.

Clarification on the meaning of Recreational Sex and Drug Taking:

Recreational Sex: Sex Without the Intention the Procreate. For example, the Woman taking the Pill or the Man wearing a Condom.
Drug Taking: Pharmaceutical Drugs or Recreational Drugs.

Almost every adult person on the planet is having Recreational Sex and Taking Drugs.

Can you give me a scripture please?
Drug

"...The most widely used drugs in the world include caffeine, nicotine and alcohol,[9] which are also considered recreational drugs, since they are used for pleasure rather than medicinal purposes...."

Can you give me a scripture please?
Romans 7:14

14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

Yes, it Sounds like I'm creating a new Religion when actually this is the Original Christianity that Yeshua/Jesus taught that the Roman Catholic Church Destroyed.

Yes, I'm at Works stage of the Spiritual Journey observing the Law of Moses having Not attained Grace yet.

Still sounds like the doctrine of devils:

4 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

2ndpillar

The Baptism of John was to prepare the way for Jesus and he was speaking to the Jews. Now that Jesus has finished the work, we baptize into the baptism of Jesus.

Acts 8:16 For He had not yet fallen upon any of them, but they had only been baptized into the name of the Lord Jesus.

Cornelius in Acts 10 was not baptized in the baptism of John
Well, apparently the followers of the "message" (Paul's false gospel of grace) of the "enemy"/"devil" (Mt 13), which was planted next to the "good" "message", of the "son of man", apparently don't need the baptism of the spirit, of water, or of fire. (Mt 3), nor provide good fruit, and apparently, they don't need to fear the coming wrath/anger/fire of God (Mt 3 & Rev 14:10). Well, good luck with that. And what would be the "name of the Lord Jesus"?

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
In USA, we rank about as low as Muslims,
even lower...the lowest of all by white
evangelicals.

We're more likely to teach science.
I don't think of atheists being hated or being ranked.
Since 'Earth hangs upon nothing' then the Bible is in harmony with known science - Job 26:7

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
..................................................Genesis 22:10
10 And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.

True Religion is Ultra Extremism in Total Devotion/Commitment to Elohim/God. Father Abraham taught this in his Willingness to Slay his own son For Elohim/God............................
First of all, Elohim is Not God's name. God's name is as presented by the Tetragrammaton letters YHWH.
The killing of Isaac was showing faith and trust in a physical resurrection.
( All the resurrections Jesus performed with physical resurrections )
Remember God (YHWH)'s promise to Abraham and Sarah at Genesis 17:7,15-16, 21.
ALL nations would be blessed through Abraham - Genesis 18:18
By the time of Gen. 22:5 (before verse 10) we read about the confidence in a physical resurrection.
In verse 5 Abraham says, " I and the lad.... " (meaning Isaac) will come again (return) to you. (KJV)
In order for unmarried Isaac to have children Isaac would have to be alive / living.
Thus, they both (Abe and Isaac) believed in a future resurrection - Acts 24:15

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Well, apparently the followers of the "message" (Paul's false gospel of grace) of the "enemy"/"devil" (Mt 13), which was planted next to the "good" "message", of the "son of man", apparently don't need the baptism of the spirit, of water, or of fire. (Mt 3), nor provide good fruit, and apparently, they don't need to fear the coming wrath/anger/fire of God (Mt 3 & Rev 14:10). Well, good luck with that. And what would be the "name of the Lord Jesus"?
How you got from point a to point b is only known to you.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Genesis 32:28

28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

Does Genetics Only Determine Who Israel Is?

Do you Beleive that there is a Spiritual Israel?

Do you agree that Elohim/God has Ordained Spiritual Israel and Fleshly Israel?

What does it mean to have the Israeli Trait of Power With Elohim/God and With Men?

Israel is a ideology created to unite certain people.
Unfortunately it also divides those same people from others.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Not really as it is non-judgmental towards other religions. OTOH, Christianity has long been quite judgmental towards other faiths.

It's not just about religion though right?
Don't people presume at least a shared experience/history being Jewish?