• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who Or What Is Israel?

Elihoenai

Genesis 32:28

28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

Does Genetics Only Determine Who Israel Is?

Do you Beleive that there is a Spiritual Israel?

Do you agree that Elohim/God has Ordained Spiritual Israel and Fleshly Israel?

What does it mean to have the Israeli Trait of Power With Elohim/God and With Men?

Last edited:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!

Nope, not genetics.

Nope. Not "spiritual". That's a con, a lie, false man made doctrine. Acts 1, it's right there. Jesus confirms there is no "spiritual Israel". It's a lie, and it's identity theft.

Nope. That's a recruitment tactic in the christian bible. It's flipping and twisting scripture in order to make false promises.

What does it mean to have the Israeli Trait of Power With Elohim/God and With Men?

You're missing the most important word in the verse, you quoted it in the OP, though.

And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

It's not an ideal translation, but, the key-word is bold and blue above. It's common practice, The King often sends the prince as an emissary to the other nations beyond the King's territory. While on their mission the prince IS the King's proxy. The Prince can speak for the King, in the King's name, if anything happens to the Prince while they are in the other nations territory, it is considered an atttack on the King themself. Makes sense? The power is granted to Israel ( and the House of Jacob ) as a proxy for God on earth.

If I recall, this is what the name actually means. And if you look at the verse in hebrew, the Sar is emphasized.

Yisrael. Yi-Sar-El. Eternal Guardian of EL. A "Sar" is a holy gaurdian.

ויאמר לא יעקב יאמר עוד שמך כי אם־ישראל כי־שרית עם־אלהים ועם־אנשים ותוכל׃

Elihoenai

Nope, not genetics.
What quality Determines Israel if Not Hereditary? Are Not All Ethnic Jews Israel? Also readers remember that Israel consists of 12 Tribes and one of those Tribes is Judah/Jew.

Nope. Not "spiritual". That's a con, a lie, false man made doctrine. Acts 1, it's right there. Jesus confirms there is no "spiritual Israel". It's a lie, and it's identity theft.
Genesis 25:23

23 And the Lord said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.

It's impossible for Non-Christian to understand the Book Of Acts. Even Christians in Christendom don't really understand the Book Of Acts. The Con/Lie and False Man Made Doctrine in Christendom is not what you think. The Great Lie/Con in Christendom is that Billions of members Believe and Claim to have the Holy Spirit While Walking in the Flesh.

Yes, Certainly there is a Spiritual Israel. Elohim/God teaches Spiritual Israel and a Fleshly Israel in Genesis 25. The Two Manner of People are the Spiritual and the Carnal.

Nope. That's a recruitment tactic in the christian bible. It's flipping and twisting scripture in order to make false promises.
Yes, it is a recruitment tactic in Christendom. The False Promise in Christendom is Getting and Having the Holy Spirit While Cherishing the Flesh.

You're missing the most important word in the verse, you quoted it in the OP, though.

It's not an ideal translation, but, the key-word is bold and blue above. It's common practice, The King often sends the prince as an emissary to the other nations beyond the King's territory. While on their mission the prince IS the King's proxy. The Prince can speak for the King, in the King's name, if anything happens to the Prince while they are in the other nations territory, it is considered an atttack on the King themself. Makes sense? The power is granted to Israel ( and the House of Jacob ) as a proxy for God on earth.

If I recall, this is what the name actually means. And if you look at the verse in hebrew, the Sar is emphasized.

Yisrael. Yi-Sar-El. Eternal Guardian of EL. A "Sar" is a holy gaurdian.

ויאמר לא יעקב יאמר עוד שמך כי אם־ישראל כי־שרית עם־אלהים ועם־אנשים ותוכל׃
Therefore, in Judaism, like the Pope, Israel means Elohim's/God's Representative on Earth.

Last edited:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
What quality Determines Israel if Not Hereditary? Are Not All Ethnic Jews Israel? Also readers remember that Israel consists of 12 Tribes and one of those Tribes is Judah/Jew.

There are two qualities:

1) The LORD God, The Most High, places a soul into a body which is delivered from the womb of a woman who is currently a member of B'nai Yaacov, The House of Jacob.

2) An individual who is not born from a Jewish womb, is so deeply connected to The House of Jacob that absolutely nothing will stop them from completing a conversion to Judaism per Jewish Law.

It's impossible for Non-Christian to understand the Book Of Acts.

Hah! It's impossible. Ye of Little Faith. I can move mountains. Your own scripture says so. All I need is to have is faith.

Acts 1, it's right there, Jesus confirms there is no "spiritual Israel".

6 So when they came together, they asked Him, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?”​
7 Jesus replied, “It is not for you to know times or seasons that the Father has fixed by His own authority. 8But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you, and you will be My witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”​
There you have it. No such thing as "spiritual Israel". Spiritual Isreal is called IDENTITY THEFT.

Did you know that identity theft is idol-worship? Identity theft is where a person denies their station where the LORD God, The Most High placed them. They are conjuring themself into a greater god, a false god, and then they are serving this false god instead of being a devoted servant to the one and only LORD.

Revelation 21:8​
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.​
You see? ALL liars. Not only is identity theft sorcery, conjuring themself into a god, and idolatry because they are serving the false god that they conjured, but they're a liar eeach and everytime they identfy themself using the other person's name.

Into the fire they go. Bah-bye.

"Spiritual Israel" is a doctrine directly from the serpent's split tongue. May those who have ears, hear me.

Genesis 25:23

23 And the Lord said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.

Beautiful.

Yes, Certainly there is a Spiritual Israel. Elohim/God teaches Spiritual Israel and a Fleshly Israel in Genesis 25. The Two Manner of People are the Spiritual and the Carnal.

False. That's not what is written in the verse you brought.

Therefore, in Judaism, Israel means Elohim's/God's Representative on Earth.

True. But the LORD God, the Most High declares those emmisaries. The others are imposters, liars, thieves, sorcerers, etc, etc... they are possessed by the serpent's temptations whispering in their ear: "You're spriritually Israel, you're better than them. They're fleshy. Hisssssssss"

The declaration happens in two ways:

1) The LORD God, The Most High, places a soul into a body which is delivered from the womb of a woman who is currently a member of B'nai Yaacov, The House of Jacob.

2) An individual who is not born from a Jewish womb, is so deeply connected to The House of Jacob that absolutely nothing will stop them from completing a conversion to Judaism per Jewish Law.

Elihoenai

There are two qualities:

Are all Ethnic Jews a member of The House of Jacob?

Hah! It's impossible. Ye of Little Faith. I can move mountains. Your own scripture says so. All I need is to have is faith.
That Holy Scripture is for Practising Christians. You practice Judaism.

6 So when they came together, they asked Him, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?”​
7 Jesus replied, “It is not for you to know times or seasons that the Father has fixed by His own authority. 8But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you, and you will be My witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”​
There you have it. No such thing as "spiritual Israel". Spiritual Isreal is called IDENTITY THEFT.

Did you know that identity theft is idol-worship? Identity theft is where a person denies their station where the LORD God, The Most High placed them. They are conjuring themself into a greater god, a false god, and then they are serving this false god instead of being a devoted servant to the one and only LORD.

Revelation 21:8​
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.​
You see? ALL liars. Not only is identity theft sorcery, conjuring themself into a god, and idolatry because they are serving the false god that they conjured, but they're a liar eeach and everytime they identfy themself using the other person's name.

Into the fire they go. Bah-bye.

"Spiritual Israel" is a doctrine directly from the serpent's split tongue. May those who have ears, hear me.
It's both Ignorance and Arrogance to Believe that a Non Practising Christian can understand The Book of Acts. What you don't understand you call Identity Theft.

Beautiful.

False. That's not what is written in the verse you brought.
The Carnal Man Refuses to see the Spiritual. The Carnal Man is at War with the Spiritual Man. It's Not About Christianity vs Judaism, Christianity vs Islam or Judaism vs Islam. Those are all Phoney Wars because Really Christianity, Judaism and Islam are on the Same Side in the War Against the Spiritual Man. I Am Christian Gnostic.

True. But the LORD God, the Most High declares those emmisaries. The others are imposters, liars, thieves, sorcerers, etc, etc... they are possessed by the serpent's temptations whispering in their ear: "You're spriritually Israel, you're better than them. They're fleshy. Hisssssssss"

The declaration happens in two ways:

***STAFF EDIT***

This is what I wrote that you changed: "Therefore, in Judaism, like the Pope, Israel means Elohim's/God's Representative on Earth."

Every Christian or Jewish Religious Group Asserts that they are Elohim's/God's Emissary and the others are Imposters. Some of those Emissaries end up doing a Mass Suicide Pact or having a Shoot Out with Government Officials. Anybody can make claims and the Ignorant won't know any better because Elohim/God has hidden the Truth from them.

Last edited by a moderator:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
Are all Ethnic Jews a member of The House of Jacob?

Yes. But that doesn't mean that all of us honor it.

That Holy Scripture is for Practising Christians. You practice Judaism.

Jesus was preaching to Jews.

It's both Ignorance and Arrogance to Believe that a Non Practising Christian can understand The Book of Acts.

No, it's ignorant and arrogant to assume that non-practicing christians cannot understand letters formed into words on a screen.

I am not being ignorant and arrogant. Therefore I do not assume that you cannot understand letters formed into words on a screen.
6 So when they came together, they asked Him, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?”

7 Jesus replied, “It is not for you to know times or seasons that the Father has fixed by His own authority. 8But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you, and you will be My witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

If "spiritual Israel" exists then this scripture is false.

What you don't understand you call Identity Theft.

That's easy to say and hard to prove. I brought scripture and I have debated this before. There is nothing that transfers this name onto others who are not fully committed such that they will do the hard work of converting to Judaism per Jewish law.

If a person is Israel, nothing will stop them from converting, and the ones I have had the honor of knowing highly value the conversion process which takes years. If one is reluctant or opposed to coverting to Judaism, that indicates they are not Israel.

There are no shortcuts. There are no loopholes.

The Carnal Man Refuses to see the Spiritual. The Carnal Man is at War with the Spiritual Man. It's Not About Christianity vs Judaism, Christianity vs Islam or Judaism vs Islam. Those are all Phoney Wars because Really Christianity, Judaism and Islam are on the Same Side in the War Against the Spiritual Man. I Am Christian Gnostic.

I do not diagree with any of this. And we have met before, friend. I know you are a Christian Gnostic. So why are you defending the false title "spiritual israel"? Those who are Christian should be saticfied with this: "Christian". For those who are not satisfied with this, I think they have some work to do on themself.

***STAFF EDIT***

This is what I wrote that you changed: "Therefore, in Judaism, like the Pope, Israel means Elohim's/God's Representative on Earth."

You are over reacting. I removed three words, "like the pope", removing those words did not change the meaning of the question.

But now that I know how sensitive you are about words being removed, I won't do that again.

Therefore, in Judaism, like the Pope, Israel means Elohim's/God's Representative on Earth.

Not like the pope. Otherwise yes.

Every Christian or Jewish Religious Group Asserts that they are Elohim's/God's Emissary and the others are Imposters.

You are not qualified to make that judgement and be taken seriously. Without looking it up, what is the hebrew word for "emissary"? If you do not know the word, then you do not know whho they are.

Some of those Emissaries end up doing a Mass Suicide Pact or having a Shoot Out with Government Officials. Anybody can make claims and the Ignorant won't know any better because Elohim/God has hidden the Truth from them.

Regrading the shootings, I don't know anything about them. Regarding God hiding the truth, it is foolish not to include yourself in that category. Remember the claim of arrogance?

But, the claim we are discussing is tthe written word. You brought a verse and asked what it means? That verse means that Israel are God's proxy, like a prince ( or princess ) sent from the Monarch's household to negotiate with the other nations. They're sent on a mission. That's what the verse means.

Last edited by a moderator:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
Therefore, in Judaism you can be Israel without Honouring what it means to be Israel because of Genetics.

Not because of genetics. Anytime you use the word "genetics/Genetics" it is FALSE. Not TRUE.

The LORD God, the MOST HIGH has setup a system which PLACES a person in the "House of Jacob" Israel. They cannot escape their duty or the consequences of breaking the law of Moses. That placement, their "lot" in life, is sealed. It is ALWAYS and FOREVER.

Pslams 16:5​
יהוה מנת־חלקי וכוסי אתה תומיך גורלי׃​
The Lord is the portion of my inheritance and of my cup; you maintain my lot.​

King David: "The LORD God, the MOST HIGH maintains my lot."​

Try to imagine what it would mean if a person could simply escape their duty which is incumbent on "The House of Jacob" ( Israel ) simply by dishonoring it. Does that make sense at all? That makes the person more than God.

Try to imagine what it would be like is a person could simply place themself in "The House of Jacob" ( Israel ) simply by choosing it and not following the method defined by the LORD God, the MOST HIGH to do so? Does that make sense at all? That makes a person more than God.

כל־אלה שבטי ישראל שנים עשר וזאת אשר־דבר להם אביהם ויברך אותם איש אשר כברכתו ברך אתם׃​
All these are the twelve tribes of Israel; and this is it what their father spoke to them, and blessed them; every one according to his blessing he blessed them.​

On Jacob's passing the House of Jacob is sealed.

דבר אל־כל־עדת בני־ישראל ואמרת אלהם קדשים תהיו כי קדוש אני יהוה אלהיכם׃​
Speak to all the congregation of the people of Israel, and say to them, You shall be holy; for I the Lord your God am holy.​
את־חקתי תשמרו בהמתך לא־תרביע כלאים שדך לא־תזרע כלאים ובגד כלאים שעטנז לא יעלה עליך׃​
You shall keep my statutes. You shall not let your cattle breed with a different kind; you shall not sow your field with mixed seed; nor shall a garment mixed of linen and woollen come upon you.​

You shall be holy, no mixing of seed.

והסירה את־שמלת שביה מעליה וישבה בביתך ובכתה את־אביה ואת־אמה ירח ימים ואחר כן תבוא אליה ובעלתה והיתה לך לאשה׃​
And she shall take off the garment of her captivity, and shall remain in your house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month; and after that you shall go in to her, and be her husband, and she shall be your wife.​

But there is a procedure by law where those who are from the other nations can join the "House of Jacob" ( Israel ).

Not because of genetics. Anytime you use the word "genetics/Genetics" it is FALSE. Not TRUE.

That's correct. You don't Believe in Yeshua/Jesus otherwise you would be a Christian. Why quote the teachings of Yeshua/Jesus when you don't Believe in his teachings?

My salvation comes from the LORD God, the MOST HIGH. Jesus' death has no consequence at all on my salvation. But what he preached could have been true, at times.

Why quote it? Well, if YOU believe it to be true, then YOU cannot deny it. If Jesus revealed himself to the apostles and identified 1 single unified Israel, then YOU cannot deny it, and the debate is over. There is NO spiritual Israel per Jesus.

Regarding moving moutains, that's just to show you show silly it is to declare that some sort of ~magic-trick~ prevents human eyes from reading and understanding letters collected into words on a screen or on a page.

You can discuss Temporal Christianity because Temporal Christianity is Exoteric for Elohim's/God's Earthly Kingdom. You cannot Really understand Temporal Christianity if you don't practice the Faith. In the same way Christians cannot really understand Judaism because they don't practice the Religion. Understanding is Born through Devoted Religious Practice.

You said: "Christians cannot really understand Judaism because they don't practice the Religion". If that is true then:

There is no "spiritual Israel" because I'm a practicing righteous Jew and you are not. You cannot understand what it means to be "Israel". I don't need to explain it. It doesn't matter what you see, hear, or read. None of that matters.

And.

Jesus was not the messiah, he is not a King. None of the propheicies were fullfiilled. It doesn't matter what you see, hear, or read. None of that matters. The Jewish Messiah, the Future King is defined in Hebrew scripture. I am a righeous practicing Jew and you are not. You cannot understand any of the law or scripture involved in those concepts. I don't need to explain it to you, because you are NOT practicing Judaism.

Does that work for you? I think that's a terrible method.

Elohim/God teaches in the Holy Scriptures/Bible Esoteric and Exoteric Knowledge. Exoteric knowledge produces the Outward Israel and the Outward Jew. The conversion that you are talking about is the Outward Conversion. It cannot be proved by others that there is Esoteric knowledge in the Holy Scriptures/Bible.

That is your opinion. Nothing more.

Elohim/God has to Reveal Esoteric to the Individual personally.

542px-Matzah.jpg

This picture is irrelevant. I am ignoring it. I would havee deleted it to save space in the post. But I told you I would not do that.

Elohim/God has Ordained Christianity, Judaism and Islam for Elohim's/God's Earthly Kingdom. Christians have the most Power on the Earth followed practitioners of Judaism and than Islam the least of the Powers.

This is a reminder of what Christian Gnosticism means:

Gnosticism

Gnosticism (from Ancient Greek: γνωστικός, romanized: gnōstikós, Koine Greek: [ɣnostiˈkos], 'having knowledge') is a collection of religious ideas and systems that coalesced in the late 1st century AD among Jewish and early Christian sects. These various groups emphasized personal spiritual knowledge (gnosis) above the proto-orthodox teachings, traditions, and authority of religious institutions.

This is irrrelevant.

Gnosticism, the Enduring Heresy

This is irrelevant.

Romans 7:14

14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

The author of the book of Romans says a lot of things. In general, I have found them to be the work of a criminal mind. It states it clearly above: "I am carnal." This is an admission that they do not have self-control of their physical impulses which includes lying, cheating, stealing, etc. There are other places I have noticed the author confesses their inner conflict in spite of their religious faith.

I practice the Law of Moses.

I don't think you know the law of Moses. And even if you did, there would be a reason that the LORD God, the MOST HIGH did not place you into a Jewish womb to be brought into the material world. Do you challenge the will of God? Do you subvert its authority?

If you want to be in harmony and compliance with the will of the LORD God, the MOST HIGH, why not go all the way and convert according to ultra-orthodox standards?

Israel and the Pope are Elohim/God's representative on the Earth. What difference are you saying there is between Israel and the Pope? Both are Asserting Elohim's/God's authority on the Earth.

The difference is, who is choosing the Pope compared to who is choosing the members of the "House of Jacob" ( Israel ).

Who chooses the Pope?
Who chooses the members of the "House of Jacob" ( Israel )?

I practice the Law of Moses.

Who has chosen for you to follow the Law of Moses?

I did look it up. No need to get into semantics. An Emissary is the same as Representative.

You said: "Every Christian or Jewish Religious Group Asserts that they are Elohim's/God's Emissary and the others are Imposters."

If you do not know all the groups that assert they are emmisaries, then you would not know if this statement is true or false. Without looking it up, what is the Hebrew word for emissary? If you do not know the word, then you do not know "every" group.

I underlined the word know, because as a gnostic, I would expect that knowing what you do not know would be meaningful for you and cultivate some humility.

I said "without looking it up" because, you made an all-inclusive statement which would require that you already knew the hebrew word for emmissary. But clearly you didn't know it before, and you still don't know it now.

This means you still don't know "every" Jewish group that claims to be an emmissary. I doubt that you know any group which claims that. And it seems clear to me you wouldn't know an imposter. That would require a lot more knowledge than you seem to possess.

The point being made is everybody knows that the reason why you have denominations in Christendom, for example, is because of the different Truth Claims. Every Religious Group and Individual within the group Assets that they have the Truth that was given to them by Elohim/God and the others are in Error otherwise they would not be practising those teachings. I'm doing the same.

If you know all of those ^^ Christian groups, and you know the differences between them, and you know they are not true, then, you can speak truly about those Christian groups. But if you do not know what the Hebrew word for emissary is, then you would not know what you are talking about when it comes to Jewish groups.

You don't know what you don't know.

There is only 1 group that I know of in Judaism that proclaims to have the only truth, and they are, pretty much, outcasts who hide their identity.

Last edited:

Colt

28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

Israel is a country, 20% of its citizens are Arabs or Palestinians.

Yokefellow

If you really wish to understand the ultimate meaning of Jacob/Israel @Elihoenai , you must first understand what the word 'worm' means in the Bible...

Isaiah 41:14
"Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the LORD, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel."

Job 17:14
"I have said to corruption, Thou art my father: to the worm, Thou art my mother, and my sister."

How is a worm also a Mother and Sister?

Phin

If you really wish to understand the ultimate meaning of Jacob/Israel @Elihoenai , you must first understand what the word 'worm' means in the Bible...

"Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the LORD, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel."

"I have said to corruption, Thou art my father: to the worm, Thou art my mother, and my sister."

Most likely worm refers to human DNA. 23 chromosomes from the mother and 23 from the father.

Yokefellow

Most likely worm refers to human DNA. 23 chromosomes from the mother and 23 from the father.

Bingo. It is all about the 'Seed' and the 'Stone with Seven Eyes' and what will be done to said Stone.

There is an emphasis on 'improving Genetics' all throughout the Bible...

Genesis 30:41
"And it came to pass, whensoever the stronger cattle did conceive, that Jacob laid the rods before the eyes of the cattle in the gutters, that they might conceive among the rods."

Salvation comes from the 'influencing' of Genomes through a pre-prescribed and Holy method, laid out in the Sacred Word.

Phin

There are two Israels in the bible. One

There are two Israels in the bible. One Israel is the earthly descendants of Israel and the other is the spiritual descendants of Israel. One is circumcised in the flesh and the other is circumcised in the heart.

rosends

the Hebrew uses 2 different words (tola'at and rimah). Connecting them because of the English translation misses the point of the text's using 2 different words.

Yokefellow

the Hebrew uses 2 different words (tola'at and rimah). Connecting them because of the English translation misses the point of the text's using 2 different words.

We are not connecting them via English translation. We are connecting them via the context of both New and Old Testaments. There is an allegory to unfold...

Galatians 4:24
"Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar."

It is all about Bondage vs. Freedom.

Freedom from the Crimson Worm...

Isaiah 1:18
"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool."

The Corruption must be corrected.

Yokefellow

'Two Sticks' will join together one day to heal and restore the Genomes of all Life on Earth.

Two shall become One...

two sticks.jpg

Two Witnesses Chromosome.png

The Stone with Seven Eyes represents a Nitrogen Base. A new 'Genome' will be engraved upon it...

SW7E - Sm.png
Moses Base-Pairs.png

Luke 8:11
"Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God."

Yokefellow

Note that the so called 'Serpent' in the Garden of Eden represented Corrupt DNA/Seed...

Worm.png

In other words, the 'snake crawling on its belly' represented Sperm. All Men have it because of the Forbidden Fruit...

Genesis 3:14
"And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life"

'Dust' is euphemism for Seed...

Genesis 28:14
"And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed."

The Shmita represents the Nitrogen Cycle...

Genesis 3:19
"In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return."

Nitrogen (Dust) is fertilizer. The 'Worm' feeds on Nitrogenous Bases in order for the 'two to become one'. RNA/DNA.

Jesus was made in the 'likeness of sinful flesh'...

mhp-0700.jpg

Anyhoo, long story short...

The Twelve Tribes of Israel represent a special *future* Genetic Construct, most Likely made of Twelve Nucleobases.

It is a Promise to be fulfilled one day.

Attachments

• mhp-0547.jpg
    mhp-0547.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 49

Phin

Note that the so called 'Serpent' in the Garden of Eden represented Corrupt DNA/Seed...

View attachment 83671

In other words, the 'snake crawling on its belly' represented Sperm. All Men have it because of the Forbidden Fruit...

Genesis 3:14
"And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life"

'Dust' is euphemism for Seed...

Genesis 28:14
"And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed."

The Shmita represents the Nitrogen Cycle...

Genesis 3:19
"In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return."

Nitrogen (Dust) is fertilizer. The 'Worm' feeds on Nitrogenous Bases in order for the 'two to become one'. RNA/DNA.

Jesus was made in the 'likeness of sinful flesh'...

View attachment 83672

Anyhoo, long story short...

The Twelve Tribes of Israel represent a special *future* Genetic Construct, most Likely made of Twelve Nucleobases.

It is a Promise to be fulfilled one day.
In the King James bible satan spoke exactly 46 words to eve in the garden.
The temple was FORTY and SIX years in building but Jesus was referring to his 46 chromosome body.
Jesus in his 46 chromosome form was lifted up like the SERPENT Moses lifted.
Very cool stuff in that bible!

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Therefore, in Judaism you can be Israel without Honouring what it means to be Israel because of Genetics.
I want to back up @dybmh.

NOT genetics.
NOT religion

There are two ways to be a part of the People of Israel.
1. If your mom is a Jew. So for example, if your father is a Jew, and your mother is not, you are not a Jew. So, obviously, genetics doesn't crack it.

2. If you are adopted into the People via a formal conversion to Judaism. IOW conversion is more than a religious thing, it is being adopted into the People. Ruth was born a Moabite, but died a Jew.

Please do make a new file folder in your mind. Label it "Tribal People," and place within it Lakota, Zulu, Jews... The easiest way to be a Lakota is to be born Lakota. However, on very rare occasions, an outsider will be adopted into the Lakota tribe. The Lakota have a traditional religion. Some Lakota follow this religion. Some do not. Following the religion is not necessary to being part of the tribe. Now go back, and in place of Lakota, use the word Jews.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
There are two Israels in the bible. One

There are two Israels in the bible. One Israel is the earthly descendants of Israel and the other is the spiritual descendants of Israel. One is circumcised in the flesh and the other is circumcised in the heart.

That's not true. If you quote the verses from Jeremiah, I will show you how it is false. If you don't quote them, then I'll know you are making a baseless assertion.

Thank you,

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
There is an allegory to unfold...

Galatians 4:24
"Which things are an allegory

Whatever you are looking for, if you find it using allegory, then the result will be allegory.

I suppose if you're looking for allegorical salvation, that will work. But it won't be literal salvation.