• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is the moderators on this website

Spiderman

Veteran Member
You can feel him. But you can't see him. When people are not saved. And they die they get torched day and night. Screaming crying yelling. That tells you in revelation.
I've never reported a post, but your repeated statements like that qualify as trolling.

people here call me a troll, but I don't actually intentionally post to offend people. I just have a really weird sense of humor. I'm also pretty sure the Bible and the Quran are loaded with fiction, symbolism, poetry, hyperbole, and some toxic stuff.

I don't tell anybody that they will burn in hell. That isn't my place

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Here are the moderators meeting to decide the fate of a sinner....
faithmilitantsparrows.jpg

Their leader, "The High Sparrow", authorizes the auto da fe.

tayla

My dog's name is Tayla
Speaking of a God that can care for himself I always wonder about apologists. So many of them simply seem to be "Liars for Jesus". When someone has to lie for his or her God I wonder why they even worship that God.
I am trying to determine what tone I wish to use in posting on RF. While I 100% agree with the "Liars for Jesus" motto (it's short and pithy), I wonder whether I should prefer instead something more academic (and boring) such as: "Christian apologists seem to me to play fast and loose with the truth" -- and then give examples.

Perhaps you can share your thoughts with me.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
I am trying to determine what tone I wish to use in posting on RF. While I 100% agree with the "Liars for Jesus" motto (it's short and pithy), I wonder whether I should prefer instead something more academic (and boring) such as: "Christian apologists seem to me to play fast and loose with the truth" -- and then give examples.

Perhaps you can share your thoughts with me.

I'd keep in mind rules 1 and 3:

1. Personal Comments About Members and Staff
Personal attacks and name-calling, whether direct or in the third person, are strictly prohibited on the forums. Critique each other's ideas all you want, but under no circumstances personally attack each other or the staff. Quoting a member's post in a separate/new thread without their permission to challenge or belittle them, or harassing staff members for performing moderation duties, will also be considered a personal attack.

3. Trolling and Bullying
Where Rule 1 covers personal attacks, Rule 3 governs other behaviors and content that can generally be described as being a jerk. Unacceptable behaviors and content include:

1) Content (whether words or images) that most people would find needlessly offensive, especially when such content is posted just to get a rise out of somebody and/or is not part of a reasoned argument.

2) Defamation, slander, or misrepresentation of a member's beliefs/arguments, or that of a particular group, culture, or religion. This includes altering the words of another member to change their meaning when using the quote feature.

3) Antagonism, bullying, or harassment - including but not limited to personal attacks, slander, and misrepresentation - of a member across multiple content areas of the forums. Repeatedly targeting or harassing members of particular groups will also be considered bullying.