• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is the moderators on this website

Ellen Brown

and I'm right not wrong. I can write bible verse that says it.

Where you and I have a conflict is that it does say that in the OT it says,"Leviticus 20:13 If a man lies with a man as with a woman, they have ..."

It also says that we are not to judge one another. We are to "love God with all our heart and to love others as ourselves." Jesus also said,"He that be without sin, cast the first stone".

These days, I may live a life that is pleasing to God, and have a gay neighbor. It is not our place to judge.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
If you read like I do then you would know the truth. And satin wants people to be gay.

Really? A fabric wants people to be gay? I guess that would explain this:

9c1c97282ea43cde46733ae23fed6720.jpg

Ellen Brown

Lots of posts come off that way to you, in my experience.
I have my opinions about why that is.

Beat you to it.
Tom

The only thing that matters is God's opinion of me. He knows what happens in my life and that is not the business of anyone but him.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You can feel him. But you can't see him. When people are not saved. And they die they get torched day and night. Screaming crying yelling. That tells you in revelation.
What are you talking about. Satin may not feel like it is there, but you can definitely see it:

stock-photo-bright-pink-satin-fabric-with-texture-and-wrinkles-45468013.jpg

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
You can feel him. But you can't see him. When people are not saved. And they die they get torched day and night. Screaming crying yelling. That tells you in revelation.
I'm so glad your religion is fiction.
It's pretty horrible.
Tom

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
@Musicfan , I fear that you will only frustrate yourself if you hold expectations that people will agree with that with any frequency.