• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

white supremecy

i have moved this from the introductions page. You can read the rest of it there if you want. I am white supremecist but im no racist!

to everyone: i do believe that white people are genetically and culturally superior to other races but it has been proved scientifically. i do not believe however that white people should rule over all. i believe that all races should return to their homelands where races can flourish. each race can preserve its own history and culture instead of mixing them with that of other races. every race would benefit.

Master Vigil

Show me where it has been proven and then we will talk about it. Personally I believe blacks to be more athletic, asians to be more patient and technologically advanced, native americans to be more empathic, and whites to be more arrogant. I also see that a mentally challenged black is not equal to a gifted white, nor would a mentally challenged white be equal to a gifted black, asian, indian, aboriginee, etc... I do not see supremecy within race, only individuals. And again, just because someone can run faster, or think faster than someone else doesn't necessarily make them supreme. Life isn't that simple.

Bah, vigil, i very nearly used your exact reasoning on the other post of the same topic, even citing black athleticism and asian technology...
:wink:
well, great minds and whatnot. i am not really sure what we white folk are good at. i think it might be war.... *shudder*

Rex

Founder
rac·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rszm)
n.
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Rex

Founder
su·prem·a·cy ( P ) Pronunciation Key (s-prm-s)
n. pl. su·prem·a·cies
The quality or condition of being supreme.
Supreme power or authority.

Alaric

give me liberty or give m said:
i do believe that white people are genetically and culturally superior to other races but it has been proved scientifically. i do not believe however that white people should rule over all.

Then you are a racist, not a white supremacist. Racists are people who think that certain races (usually their own, isn't that a surprise?) are superior to others. White supremacists are people who think that the 'white race' (as though it exists) should rule over everyone else. And no it hasn't been proved scientifically - it is literally impossible to prove it, because there is no objective standard by which to measure it. What is 'superior'?

Lightkeeper

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I believe that skin color has been determined by the climate people originated in and by diet. Skin color has nothing to do with intelligence. Many darker skinned people have been held back by society and have not had the opportunity to reach their full potential. Potential should be measured, not end result. Here in the U.S., for people born here, this is their Homeland. Society cannot work without variety and differences. We need doctors, engineers, janitors, garbage collectors, teachers, politicians, scientists, preachers, attorneys, etc. to keep society going. I also don't believe that land belongs to anyone in particular, we temporarily use it and then it is passed on. I believe in celebrating the differences, because a world without it would be very boring. This forum would fold up in a minute if everyone agreed on everything. I would like to see a world, where I could visit anywhere and feel at home, be accepted as a family member. Understanding and tolerance are honorable goals to strive for.

chookyman

My god.... Now you know why we have the problems in the world and why there will never be harmony with thinking like this. :mad:

Skin colour has nothing to do with one races status over another. If you read books on cognitive development, you will realise that ones success or the success of one's culture over another is a cognitive factor.

Cognitive factors relate to how ones environment shapes one's life and one's culture. Environmentle factors like religion, location, resources, education, values, beliefs, etc determine our position in this part of the universe.

If you think whites are so great, why is it then that the chinese formed a civilisation long before any other ethnic race ever did? The chinese are the oldest civilisation in the world. Facts mate, facts is what we talk about, not this crap about how whites are better then every one else.

Everything depends on where our governments, how they value the importantce of this over that. Lokk at Britsh conollies like Australia. When the britsih settled they built up the infurstructure first like education, law, political systems etc and once it was developed they taxed the **** out of every one and used that money to build onto that infurtsructure to make it better.

If you look at arabs, most of them are white skin and most are muslim. Muslims don't care about all this, but about serving god and everything else comes second after this. For every point you make about how whites are supreme, I along with others can give you 10 reasons why it is not so......

:fight: :party: :clap: :talk: :smile:

chookyman

Oh, one point I forgot to mention, is that whites are great at repressing other races so they cannot develop properly..... Look at what the britsih did in India, Australia to the aboriginies etc....

Look now at america and its leanding to other countries who could never ever repay those loans (africa)

who came up with the idea of globalisation first? Whites, what has globalisation done for the poorer nations? very little, except use up most of their natural resources etc.....

:party:

No offense guys, but some of you have attempted to discredit racism by, ironically, employing your own alternative racism. Whites are arrogant, good at wars, oppress the poor, etc. It seems some of you are not arguing against racism so much as that racism proves white people are bad.

i dont know which of you are american and which are british but for everyones information, here in britain if our ethnic minorities continue reproducing at the same rate and if whites continue producing at the same rate then by 2060 whites will be the minority in Britain. British whites are in effect dying out. see www.white.org.uk this is the political party i support. They wish to follow the example of Adolf Hitler in pure breeding races to preserve them. That way this world can continue to flourish with each race flourishing within itself. They encourage women to reproduce with their own race to keep these races "alive". They want to ban abortion except for in certain cases. Hitler was a great leader aswell as an extreme fascist. I do dissaprove of all the infamous things he was famous for, in particular the holocaust, however when he was leader he dragged Germany out from the slums of unemployment, soldiers would help mothers with prams in the street, babies were born into rooms full of clapping nurses.
I AM NOT RASCIST. When i say i am white supremecist i am talking about the situation in Britain. WE have too many immigrants and our ethnic "minorities" are taking over. Therefore I want Britain to be all white. I would respect a fellow man or women for breeding with their own race to preserve it whether they be black, white, asian etc. This is already strong in the Jewish race yet no-one calls them racist. This is the saying of Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: Tob shebe goyyim harog ("Even the best of the gentiles should all be killed"). The folowing are from the Torah:
Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.
Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.
Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.
Make up your own minds!
As for the proof about white supremecy: look on www.white.org.uk. US army enrolment tests have proved that when examing different people of different races with practically the same social background whites were proved a lot cleverer. I only wish to preserve this.

Master Vigil

When I think of different races mixing, it makes me think of breeding dogs. Now there are pure breeds and muts. Pure breeds cost a lot of money and are very prized. Yet, muts are much healthier. Why? Because of the gene mix. It is the same with humans. If we all mixed, we would be healthier. And I see where your coming from Spinkles, but that wasn't my intention. I was just showing that there are things that every "race" is good at. And alot better than "whites." It was just a comment againts white supremecy. I understand how you feel Give me liberty, but I believe a time is coming when race will no longer exist. We will all be so many races and cultures that it will be pointless to try to choose which one belongs to. Then we will only be known as humans. Or just known by the country in which we live. This to me is a great thing. For I believe in no difference of race, and I find alot of me wishing to be another race. Mostly asian and native american. However I am italian and slovak. If I still recognized my race, I would always just be a white guy trying to act asian or native american. But if races no longer existed, everyone would be free to BE whatever they want. We are beginning to see this is america... white people acting black, latinos acting white, white people acting asian, and asian people acting white. Of course they never lose their background, but they are not bound by it. You think white people will be wiped out, but in fact race will never be wiped out, it will only become mixed and become part of another. United we stand!

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Aww... the whites are gonna loose thier domiate postition, gosh that sucks. And yes, you are a bigot. Wanting your country for your people only is raceist, there is no other way to explain it.

as for your proof of white supremicy, the reason (in the US military) whites score better on tests is that most white army recutes come from lower middle - middle class with more/ better education than the other races, wich usually come from lower class/ poverty with less education. this reasoning can be expanded to include all of America, where minorities generally live in poorer areas than whites, often as an unconscious extention of the same 'non-raceist' ideas that you seem to have.

its funny that the army uses its education programes to entice people to join up. Here where there are lots of highschool grads, they advertise : "get a collage education and see the world." where education is worse its "get your GED see the world."

Race is as far as I'm concerned a ploy by politicians to divide people and thus gain more power over thier constituancies.(sp) Genetically there is less difference between humans than just about any other species. There is more genetic difference between two rival chimp bands than between all the human races.

What would you have done to those of mixed heritiage? Kick them out for being impure? or let them stay so long as they get sterilized so they dont muck up the gene pool? What about the diffrence between Scots and the Welsh? Should you maintian the 'sub-races' within white populations? Should there be breeding programs that tell you who you can and cant marry... to protect the culture mind you? What about non-english whites? Are Italians ok? What about Hungarians, Germans, French, Croatians?

Here in the US, we have a long history of immigration debates... Once uppon a time it was "dont let the Irish in here they are obviously inferior to us, they will ruin our country" then when the Irish were Ok it became "dont let the eastern europeans in, they are inferior and they talk funny." But eventually they became ok as well, so then people had to find other groups to not want 'their kind' around.

But you know what happins? Each new group that comes here adds something new and of infinate value to our nation... its a little something called diversity. It lets our nation as a whole develop an apreciation for other cultures and ways of life and to find things from those cultures that will benifit the rest of us. So dispite the wailing and gnashing of certain political groups, it works out for the best not the worst, which is why you seldom hear "we shouldn't let group B in to america because look what happined with group A."
All you get are nebulous scare-mongering ideas like, 'well they dont have the same values as us' or 'they wont speak the language' or 'they will take all the jobs'

And that is the best that bigotry has to offer, scare-mongering and nebulous arguments in a vain attempt to keep some sort of power base.

wa:do

Lightkeeper

So, is your line of reasoning, If a man murders someone, but gives to the poor, that makes him a great man?

We would all be much happier and healthier if we gave a hand up to the downtrodden, rather than to beat them down further.

Humans are humans and it does not matter what the skin color is. Compassion is the bottom line in life.

Preservation of life is an extremely strong drive in humans. If it were important to preservation to have no racial mixing, then that would happen.

Give me -

Race is appearance. APPEARANCE. it's vain. I can have a different race than someone else and still share the same culture.

And I have a question about British whites dying out - is there a disease thats killing British whites? Are they being killed? Just because blacks reproduce more doesn't mean the whites dont at all. They reproduce too which means they arent DYING.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Mr. Spinkles-

Thanks, as a proud mutt (white/native american) I feel it is my duty to point such things out to 'pure breeds' (on both sides). :goodjob:

Teapot...-

To expand on your point if I may...

Cultures change in time as well, the modern culture of England is by no means the same culture of prehistoric England, or Medieval or eaven Victorian England. The same goes for any group in any part of the world. If cultures never changed, history and archeology would both be boring fields of study.

so from the 'live free or die' state to the rest of you 'libery lovers'
wa:do

tumble_weed

meh...Ok time for my rant XD

you repeat over and over and over "i am not reacist"...why do you say that...if you knew your views wern't racist you wouldn't need to keep saying that...now first of all in any group I mean any group...such as...Football team, Psychology Class...or even ethnic group there are always people who are smarter, dumber, more athletic, less athletic, more compassionate, less compassionate...etc...the list goes on. However by saying x group is better/worse than y group is making a generalisation about the group. such as saying Blacks are more athletic is making a generalisation and also stereotyping the race. There are black people who are extreamly athletic, however the are black people who cannot even do one sit up, the reason why- because all people are different, there are many many different factors which influence who people are not just the colour of their skin.

Now let's get this clear, the definition of rascism can sometimes be a bit iffy. Like for example the TV news there are only white people at the news desk...is that rascism? That's not the point...the point is sometimes rasism can be clearly identified...for example when someone says " i do believe that white people are genetically and culturally superior to other races but it has been proved scientifically. "

Now if when you mean proved scientifically you mean studies like...(crap I don't have that Psychology book with me, bummer...but I'll tell you the gist of it anyway) A man decided to see if there were any differences between brain sizes between diffrent races. So he measured skull sizes however he also believed that white people were smarter. So what he did when doing the experiment is that he actually collected skulls of white people who happened to be bigger than the skulls of the other races and rejected white skulls which didn't support his opinions. So if you're refering to these biased experiments, well then you don't have much to base your beliefs on

"i believe that all races should return to their homelands where races can flourish. "
I am white and Australian, by your theory I should go back to Britan with the rest of all the other white people in Australia leaving only the pure blooded-Aboriginies
to live here....ha...right....could you imagine that...besides the fact that the world would probably tilt on it's axis...that's a bad Idea...this is my homeland, I was born here, and so were my parents. The fact that you think Britian should be all white and you think Hitler was a good man is very worrying...