1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

white supremecy

Discussion in 'General Debates' started by give me liberty or give m, Jun 17, 2004.

1. dan

dan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +96
    The Nazis killed more members of other classes than they did Jews. The Jews were just one of the more prominent victims. Hitler's motivation, his "master race," his inspiration was Eugenics, and it's the fault of the United States. Have you read Mein Kampf? Have you read it in German? Very interesting, but Mein Kampf was written while he was in jail, and all he did was not postulated in Mein Kampf. It's what got him famous, but other things pushed him further down the road towards his master race.

Your analogy was an anecdote. Anecdotes are stupid.

2. dan

dan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +96
    And?

3. Pah

Pah Uber all member

Ratings:
    +1,059
    Be careful with the "stupid", Dan.

analogy
    anecdote
    The comparision shows that you don't accept a solution (buy the hammer) unles you have a motive (Nazi hatred of the Jews) to use it - not the otherway around.

Eugenics was not the cause of the holocast but a tool used to justify the means

Are you saying, Dan, that Hitler and the Nazi Party was not influenced by the German writings that took their direction from an Englishman? What would be your justification for saying that the references I provided are not true? What references can you site that are easily verifible and would dispute my research?

It seems, right to the top of Mormon leadership, that mormonism fostered bigotry in the name of religion.

But why comment on just that category of quotes?