• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

white supremecy

dan

You were addressing the Nazi's and the holocast.. In that vein, it should be obvious I was talking about the hatred of Nazi's toward the Jews and "The Final Sountion" as the solution. Thus, I disagreed with your idea of philiospohical motive for the holocast.

The Nazis killed more members of other classes than they did Jews. The Jews were just one of the more prominent victims. Hitler's motivation, his "master race," his inspiration was Eugenics, and it's the fault of the United States. Have you read Mein Kampf? Have you read it in German? Very interesting, but Mein Kampf was written while he was in jail, and all he did was not postulated in Mein Kampf. It's what got him famous, but other things pushed him further down the road towards his master race.

Your analogy was an anecdote. Anecdotes are stupid.

dan

It seems, Dan, the Mormon Church had something to do with the proliferation of racial biblical thought to it’s own adherents

JOSEPH SMITH Discoverer of the Golden plates
First Prophet and President and Founder of the Mormon Church: "Had I anything to do with the negro , I would confine them by strict law to their own species ...”

BRIGHAM YOUNG 2nd Prophet and President “...If the white man who belongs to the chosen seed mixes his blood with the seed of Cain, the penalty, under the law of God, is death on the spot....”

JOHN TAYLOR 3rd Prophet and President“ ...it was necessary that the devil should have a representation [pah- the blacks] upon the earth as well as God;.. "

And?

Pah

Uber all member
dan said:
You were addressing the Nazi's and the holocast.. In that vein, it should be obvious I was talking about the hatred of Nazi's toward the Jews and "The Final Sountion" as the solution. Thus, I disagreed with your idea of philiospohical motive for the holocast.

The Nazis killed more members of other classes than they did Jews. The Jews were just one of the more prominent victims. Hitler's motivation, his "master race," his inspiration was Eugenics, and it's the fault of the United States. Have you read Mein Kampf? Have you read it in German? Very interesting, but Mein Kampf was written while he was in jail, and all he did was not postulated in Mein Kampf. It's what got him famous, but other things pushed him further down the road towards his master race.

Your analogy was an anecdote. Anecdotes are stupid.

Be careful with the "stupid", Dan.

analogy
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=analogy
1. Similarity in some respects between things that are otherwise dissimilar.
2. A comparison based on such similarity. See Synonyms at likeness.

anecdote
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=anecdote
A short account of an interesting or humorous incident

The comparision shows that you don't accept a solution (buy the hammer) unles you have a motive (Nazi hatred of the Jews) to use it - not the otherway around.

Eugenics was not the cause of the holocast but a tool used to justify the means

Are you saying, Dan, that Hitler and the Nazi Party was not influenced by the German writings that took their direction from an Englishman? What would be your justification for saying that the references I provided are not true? What references can you site that are easily verifible and would dispute my research?

dan said:
It seems, Dan, the Mormon Church had something to do with the proliferation of racial biblical thought to it’s own adherents

JOSEPH SMITH Discoverer of the Golden plates
First Prophet and President and Founder of the Mormon Church: "Had I anything to do with the negro , I would confine them by strict law to their own species ...”

BRIGHAM YOUNG 2nd Prophet and President “...If the white man who belongs to the chosen seed mixes his blood with the seed of Cain, the penalty, under the law of God, is death on the spot....”

JOHN TAYLOR 3rd Prophet and President“ ...it was necessary that the devil should have a representation [pah- the blacks] upon the earth as well as God;.. "

And?

It seems, right to the top of Mormon leadership, that mormonism fostered bigotry in the name of religion.

But why comment on just that category of quotes?