• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which Bible Character Are You?

jonathan180iq

Pics or it never happened. :p
keep_hatin_family_guy.gif

Zardoz

Wonderful Wizard
Premium Member
Hey, man, this one is saner than MOST of my threads.
But if you get to pick your own, I bag being Chewbacca.

The thread's OK, it's the 'personality quiz' which got rather silly. ;)

Nope, unless you can show me Chewy in the bible, I'm afraid it's off-limits.

Tumah

Veteran Member
I failed the game at question number 6: What was Jesus' greatest miracle?
There was no option for 'none'.

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
i got God.

"You damned humanity for eating a piece of fruit and told them to repopulate the world through incest. You think eating shrimp is bad, but having a rape victim marry her rapist is okay and at one point in time you killed everyone on earth, including all the animals and children. You are omniscient and knew this **** was going to happen, but you did it anyways."

^I literally LOL'd when I read this.

Politesse

Amor Vincit Omnia
I got Noah.

If I got to choose, I think I'd go for the personification of Lady Wisdom in the HS.

Pastek

Sunni muslim
David

People might underestimate you, but there’s more to you than you let on. You’re audacious and courageous, and you never go down without a good fight.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
My result:

Mary Magdalene
You love strongly and you act bravely. You’re a devoted friend who won’t back down in the face of adversity and who fights courageously for the things and people you care about.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Sampson.

Striving futilely to put things right (someone... wrong... internet...).

Oh. We're supposed to click on the link? Nevermind then.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I got Noah.

If I got to choose, I think I'd go for the personification of Lady Wisdom in the HS.
I also got 'Noah'. Maybe you could lease your ark to me after you're done with it? That would save me a lot of work.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Moses

cbf0b455-9578-46b1-9a4a-067ffb61a9de.jpg

You’re a naturally gifted leader. You’re bold and valiant in the face of adversity, and people are consistently looking to you for your wisdom, guidance and bravery.

Recognition at least.... :)