• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which Bible Character Are You?

Helvetios

Heathen Sapiens
Paul

"You’re a creative soul whose most treasured pursuits are deep and intellectual. A determined spirit, you’ll travel to the ends of the earth for something or someone that matters to you."

Accurate enough, I'd say. (and now I have 5 more tabs open, thanks... :D )

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I had to sorta guess on some of them. I'll admit it, teacher... I didn't read the book.

I got "David"

Judging by the accompanying photo, he is the man who fought Hagrid using only a speedo as a weapon.

Timothy Bryce

I guess I'd probably be a Roman soldier or just some random dude from the New Testament who accidentally knocked up Mary and convinced her to keep her mouth shut and "just come up with something to tell Joseph or we're both gonna be completely ****ed".

What a huge mistake. I guess you only get one bite of the apple.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
LMAO. I got:

Mary Magdalene
9c46b234-0895-4e81-8b6c-5c1dd11e4881.jpg

You love strongly and you act bravely. You’re a devoted friend who won’t back down in the face of adversity and who fights courageously for the things and people you care about.