• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which Bible Character Are You?

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

Yeah, so I'm bored. Sue me. Ahem.

Here's my answer!!

Eve

You’re smart and sophisticated and value the pursuit of knowledge above all else. Don’t mind those who mistake this for arrogance; your tenacity and wisdom will take you far in life.

Phhht. Arrogance. As if any of the little people think I'm arrogant?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm Noah......
f4ccb7df-4c1a-416f-80ac-9d84c47b7c9d.jpg

Laika

Premium Member
Also Noah

You’re a passionate, emboldened leader who marches to your own drumbeat and chases down your own ideas. The best part? You’ve got what it takes to accomplish them.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Mary Magdalene

You love strongly and you act bravely. You’re a devoted friend who won’t back down in the face of adversity and who fights courageously for the things and people you care about.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
If I'm Eve, then I'm literally everyones grandmother. So I think all you nutbags should start giving me my due respect.
*nods solemnly*

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I wanna be Pharaoh.
I sincerely doubt that he was even aware of the Israelites. Much less inconvenienced by Moses magic tricks.
But being the absolute monarch of the world's richest and most sophisticated culture would be awesome.
Tom

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Also Noah

You’re a passionate, emboldened leader who marches to your own drumbeat and chases down your own ideas. The best part? You’ve got what it takes to accomplish them.

I got Noah as well... I am not convinced at all. The only bit that sounds right is the marching to my own drumbeat bit.

I do love animals though, I'd be a real life Noah if it was possible. :sweatsmile:

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member

Here's my answer!!

Eve

You’re smart and sophisticated and value the pursuit of knowledge above all else. Don’t mind those who mistake this for arrogance; your tenacity and wisdom will take you far in life.

I'll take God.

You’re not so smart and sophisticated but you do not need to pursuit knowledge above all else, because you already have it.

At least I am not as arrogant as Eve, I guess.

Ciao

- viole

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

Here's my answer!!

Eve

I'm the hand up Mona Lisa's skirt. I'm a surprise, Kevin. They don't see me coming: that's what you're missing.

I am Satan.

I'm here on the ground with my nose in it since the whole thing began. I've nurtured every sensation man's been inspired to have. I cared about what he wanted and I never judged him. Why? Because I never rejected him. In spite of all his imperfections, I'm a fan of man!

I'm a humanist. Maybe the last humanist.

(Source: Devil's Advocate [movie])

Last edited: