• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

whats your beef with brexit?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Some of you are "brave*" enough, and ride it out? Not sure you have any idea of the storms heading britains way.

To paraphrase you 'Fark off t' those determined to destroy their country for the sake of xenophobia.

* I would use a different word/phrase, something like stupid or short sighted

It maybe xenophobia for some but for me its not wanting to play of an uneven playing field.

There is of course the fact that the linger we're in the more they will chip away at our independence.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I don't remember that being said in June 2016? It was all roses if we left.

I can see it being a shambles and the way Brexiteers are more and more lining up to blame Remainers convinces me that the likes of Johnson, Rees Mogg, Farage know full well they've sold us a pup.

I really don't care about any of those,none of them influenced my vote.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Can you find a politician that can attempt to answer your questions?

They are the ones that are being paid big money for their so-called expertise.

Take your pick with these two.

BTW, Nigel wins easily.
Uh, no. Nigel is risible almost at every single sentence. How does he even manage to find it in him to say such rubbish so often? If looks like he gave up any attempts of having self-respect a long time ago.

But if you think so (at a complete challenge of any rationale I may conceive), what do you say about this?

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
It maybe xenophobia for some but for me its not wanting to play of an uneven playing field.

There is of course the fact that the linger we're in the more they will chip away at our independence.
Which would that independence even be in actual reality of facts?

Did it even exist at any point?

Would it even be a good thing if it somehow existed?

I just don't think that is in any way, shape or form true.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

The Maastricht treaty, agreed and signed by the uk along with the UKs rather unique power of veto guaranteed independence.

But of course, the government of the uk would always be quick to point the finger at the EU for the UKs failures. And some people will always be gullible enough to accept the propaganda

Altfish

Veteran Member
The Maastricht treaty, agreed and signed by the uk along with the UKs rather unique power of veto guaranteed independence.

But of course, the government of the uk would always be quick to point the finger at the EU for the UKs failures. And some people will always be gullible enough to accept the propaganda
Stop giving them facts, Christine, it upsets them

Notanumber

A Free Man
I don't want their slippery answers; I want yours.
You put the cross in the leave box; you thought it would be better for you and your country, you have defended your position,
Just tell me what benefits I can expect. Other than blue passports

You are confusing me with Mystic Meg.

No honest person can claim to know what the future holds.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Uh, no. Nigel is risible almost at every single sentence. How does he even manage to find it in him to say such rubbish so often? If looks like he gave up any attempts of having self-respect a long time ago.

But if you think so (at a complete challenge of any rationale I may conceive), what do you say about this?

I wonder if he has been advising his EU friends about how to get the best deal from the UK while being paid by UK taxpayers.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Grief, so you voted to send the country into chaos and uncertainty. Madness.

You can’t even vote for a political party based on their written manifesto because they will tear that up at the drop of a hat.

At the last election, both of the two major parties duped us into voting for them because of their false promises.

Instead of believing what Mrs May told us we should have voted for the party of principles UKIP.

I have learned my lesson on that score.

However, there are still some honourable members in the Conservative Party like this man.

Altfish

Veteran Member
You can’t even vote for a political party based on their written manifesto because they will tear that up at the drop of a hat.

At the last election, both of the two major parties duped us into voting for them because of their false promises.

Instead of believing what Mrs May told us we should have voted for the party of principles UKIP.

I have learned my lesson on that score.

However, there are still some honourable members in the Conservative Party like this man.

There is a difference; after 5-years (max) you can throw out the Government that breaks its promises.
You cannot say Labour's promises in last election were false BECAUSE they have not had the opportunity to put them into action.

I'm ignoring your UKIP comments.and video...I don't do THE BUBBLE

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
You can’t even vote for a political party based on their written manifesto because they will tear that up at the drop of a hat

Ahh like the brexit referendum... Got ya

likeQUOTE="Notanumber, post: 5964381, member: 60539"]At the last election, both of the two major parties duped us into voting for them because of their false promises.[/QUOTE]

Ahh like the brexit bus false promises?

Instead of believing what Mrs May told us we should have voted for the party of principles UKIP

I almost weed myself at that.

I have learned my lesson on that

??? Yeah ???

Good job i went to the loo a moment ago