• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What would an Islamic Germany look like?

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
this mislead what i said brother

Quran command to love non-Muslims , God in Quran spoke about how Jews killed Prophets ...etc , it's not accusation that's found in Bible .

for your second paragraphe :

the Bible said : Jesus (pbuh) I came with sword
Matthew 10:34

please scroll to 11:50

By th

please scroll to 9:10

Well we supposedly slaughter their children to consume their blood, poison wells, bring misfortune wherever we go and so on. The list is long.
So do you believe these accusations? inb4 you do.

Judaism claims that its the only possible religion for Jews. What non-Jews do is of no concern to us as long as they leave us alone, which they usually don't.

Muslims aren't Jews because their mothers weren't Jews and they didn't convert to Judaism. A Jewish atheist usually has a Jewish mother or converted to Judaism before he became an atheist.
Simple as that.

What if scenarios are completely ridiculous. During the Yom Kippur War Jordan stayed neutral and thus Israel didn't attack it. Now both countries are at peace with each other and cooperate on various occasions. Magic.

So what if Algeria and Israel border each other and Algeria supports those who are at war with Israel? Well Israel would probably do something about it. Let me guess, that is Israels fault.

So you are saying that Jews who fled from Arab/Muslim countries are still refugees? (be careful this is a trick question)

Uhm so what? Just because you lose more people during times of war does that somehow make you the morally superior side.
By that logic Israel should just not protect its citizens and let them die. After a while there would be more dead Israelis than Palestinians and just like that Israel would be morally superior.

Except it doesn't work like that.

It's called comparing two conflicts and measuring the public outcry.
Whether you like it or not a conflict in which ~1,02 people die every day gets considerably more attention and public condemnation than a conflict in which ~133,94 people die every day.
If the Israel-Palestine conflict would have had the same numbers for the last 67 years about ~3.275.502,7 people would have died and not ~25.000.

But who cares about facts when its all emotional and the Jews... yeah the Jews... man those Jews...

And Arab regimes/Muslim clerics call for war against Israel. Your point?

Exactly why would Israel let Palestinians into Israel when that would lead to the destruction of Israel? You know just because you think you are smart doesn't mean you are.
The plan is too obvious. You gotta think around the corner.

Why would Israel leave the West Bank when there is no peace treaty with the PLO?
Should Israel just leave until the PLO decides its time to fight again?

Again just because you think you are smart doesn't mean you are. The plan is again too obvious.

If Palestinians don't want to suffer from Checkpoints they should talk to their leaders and urge them to sign a peace treaty.
It worked for Egypt and Jordan.

There was and is no deal to retreat from Gaza or the West Bank. The retreat from Gaza was unilateral(only supported by Israel) while the important UN resolution regarding the West Bank has more than one principle. Yes you can actually continue to read after the first one.
I know that Arabs/Muslims usually don't do that but its actually possible.

hint: its United Nations Security Council Resolution 242

So how come Jews were persecuted in the Arab/Muslim world before there even was an Israel/Arab conflict?

Oh yes now the al aqsa crap begins. Can you please be less of a standardised Arab. I mean you got to have some unique ideas and beliefs about something... somewhere.

The Al Aqsa mosque and the entire Temple mount are under the control of the Waqf which has controlled them since Saladin conquered Jerusalem.
That's 828 years, in case you are wondering.

Also your video shows that Muslims/Arabs say it is going to be destroyed by the Jews.
Meanwhile the Jews say the Government and the majority of the population doesn't want to destroy it. And the people are generally confused about the idea.

Its a good video but does not support your hallucinations. I know the channel and it is even run by an evil Jew.

Hehe. Yeah of course. What else could it be.

RT is a Russian propaganda channel. Simple as that.
But since the story is true it should be rather easy to find a different source. :)

Those weren't my elder Jews. Those were Jews who sinned.

I already wrote what the context is. Read everything, not only what you want to be true.

So let me get this straight.
Some Jews murder prophets.
In the scripture in which its written down these Jews are portrayed as bad people which are not to be copied.

And this somehow means we would edit the Books to our liking?
Then why not simply edit out the killing of the Prophets? Be careful the last question involves critical thinking.
Who can debate with you within this pejorative and ugly talking that you continue to behold ? Whenever a muslim tells you sth the first thing you give as an answer is not more than'' grow up,I cannot expect you to understand(another way of calling someone idiot) etc.

Look what you have just written '' be careful the last question involves critical thinking'' You are oppressive and that's for nothing,for sure.

Why are you doing this?

Flankerl

Who can debate with you within this pejorative and ugly talking that you continue to behold ? Whenever a muslim tells you sth the first thing you give as an answer is not more than'' grow up,I cannot expect you to understand(another way of calling someone idiot) etc.

Look what you have just written '' be careful the last question involves critical thinking'' You are oppressive and that's for nothing,for sure.

Why are you doing this?

Because I know the person I am talking to. Its always the same and he will exactly write the same stuff he writes every time.

Just take the Video about the supposed imminent destruction(which has been a thing for over 100 years now, it has probably a Copyright by now) of the Al-Aqsa mosque by the Jews. He quite literally watched the first 3 minutes of the 22 minutes long video. How do I know this? Everything what he wrote is what the 3 Palestinian guys said. But after that various Israelis and actually Jews(gasp) answer on the question and give a completely different picture. There even was a Rebbe Messianist for crying out loud.

I am oppressive? How do you oppress someone over the Internet? I am rather honest and direct, happens to most people if they live around Germans.

MARCELLO

Because I know the person I am talking to. Its always the same and he will exactly write the same stuff he writes every time.

Just take the Video about the supposed imminent destruction(which has been a thing for over 100 years now, it has probably a Copyright by now) of the Al-Aqsa mosque by the Jews. He quite literally watched the first 3 minutes of the 22 minutes long video. How do I know this? Everything what he wrote is what the 3 Palestinian guys said. But after that various Israelis and actually Jews(gasp) answer on the question and give a completely different picture. There even was a Rebbe Messianist for crying out loud.

I am oppressive? How do you oppress someone over the Internet? I am rather honest and direct, happens to most people if they live around Germans.
You may be 100 % correct and honest whatever you write,most of the time I appreciate you for what you comment ,but do you think this much of aggresivity is needed in order to express yourself?

Flankerl

You may be 100 % correct and honest whatever you write,most of the time I appreciate you for what you comment ,but do you think this much of aggresivity is needed in order to express yourself?

Your post is going to be fun in hindsight after he posts his answer. Especially on his answer as to why Jews were mistreated in the past.

:)

MARCELLO

Your post is going to be fun in hindsight after he posts his answer. Especially on his answer as to why Jews were mistreated in the past.

:)
So try to help him understand what has been going around . Help a muslim ,would you care or not? Your pejorative language does not help anything,do you know that?

Flankerl

So try to help him understand what has been going around . Help a muslim ,would you care or not? Your pejorative language does not help anything,do you know that?

You know I once was like that. But after a couple of years and countless threads you realise that there is no point.
So you become a little passive aggressive. Will that solve the problem? No but the problem can't be solved either way.

Believe it or not but we already had this very same topics in the past. And they always turned out the same way. Always. As in every single time.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member

Why are you doing this?
actualy , I always avoid to used chat to be personal , she always used insult , when she get no way out .

this is last self-defence or childhood defence !! i don't know .

since may 2 years i chat with her , today she anounced that she critized Israel . this suprise me .

as i understand she agaisnt refugees Muslim comes to Germany , because she lived there , and because she jewish (i feel that) , and refugees may hate Jews , so that's threaten to her .

I told her Israel is blamed for that "hatefull"....for reasons that i said

for me it's may occasion to discuss and exchange view , just in respectfull way and honest way

what is wrong with what i said ?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Well we supposedly slaughter their children to consume their blood, poison wells, bring misfortune wherever we go and so on. The list is long.
So do you believe these accusations? inb4 you do.
ask who burned Talmud .

Judaism claims that its the only possible religion for Jews. What non-Jews do is of no concern to us as long as they leave us alone, which they usually don't.

Muslims aren't Jews because their mothers weren't Jews and they didn't convert to Judaism. A Jewish atheist usually has a Jewish mother or converted to Judaism before he became an atheist.
Simple as that.
so my race of mother decide my faith .

ok in which scripture said , may atheist could be Jewish since his mother is Jewish .

What if scenarios are completely ridiculous. During the Yom Kippur War Jordan stayed neutral and thus Israel didn't attack it. Now both countries are at peace with each other and cooperate on various occasions. Magic.

So what if Algeria and Israel border each other and Algeria supports those who are at war with Israel? Well Israel would probably do something about it. Let me guess, that is Israels fault.

So you are saying that Jews who fled from Arab/Muslim countries are still refugees? (be careful this is a trick question)
that's not what i was saying , but it's ok for me that refugees Jews back to their homes in Arab/Muslim countries .

Uhm so what? Just because you lose more people during times of war does that somehow make you the morally superior side.
By that logic Israel should just not protect its citizens and let them die. After a while there would be more dead Israelis than Palestinians and just like that Israel would be morally superior.

Except it doesn't work like that.
so because Hilter killed more Jews is right ?

that's not justify in just three wars Israel killed thousands of innocents , because Palestinians want remove seize.

Arabs league suggest a peace deal , Israel what suggest ?

It's called comparing two conflicts and measuring the public outcry.
Whether you like it or not a conflict in which ~1,02 people die every day gets considerably more attention and public condemnation than a conflict in which ~133,94 people die every day.
If the Israel-Palestine conflict would have had the same numbers for the last 67 years about ~3.275.502,7 people would have died and not ~25.000.

But who cares about facts when its all emotional and the Jews... yeah the Jews... man those Jews...
and Westerns killed each other more than killed Jews

And Arab regimes/Muslim clerics call for war against Israel. Your point?
no

Exactly why would Israel let Palestinians into Israel when that would lead to the destruction of Israel? You know just because you think you are smart doesn't mean you are.
The plan is too obvious. You gotta think around the corner.
that's prejudge , is not Israel for all people , or it's priority for Jews ?

Why would Israel leave the West Bank when there is no peace treaty with the PLO?
Should Israel just leave until the PLO decides its time to fight again?
so leaving West Bank is required peace treaty , so why Israel don't occupy Saudi Arabia or Iran too ?

ah , Palestians not armed lol
Again just because you think you are smart doesn't mean you are. The plan is again too obvious.

If Palestinians don't want to suffer from Checkpoints they should talk to their leaders and urge them to sign a peace treaty.
It worked for Egypt and Jordan.
it's already signed , but Israel change it's mind , and break the deal

anyway sign a peace under occupation , is like if some kidnepped you daughter and threaten you to sign under presure of gun on head .

what required justice peace , not peace by force .

There was and is no deal to retreat from Gaza or the West Bank. The retreat from Gaza was unilateral(only supported by Israel) while the important UN resolution regarding the West Bank has more than one principle. Yes you can actually continue to read after the first one.
I know that Arabs/Muslims usually don't do that but its actually possible.

hint: its United Nations Security Council Resolution 242
that's ignorance , there was deal that make Israel retreat from WB and Gaza , that's why Yitzhak Rabin get murdered by Jew.

So how come Jews were persecuted in the Arab/Muslim world before there even was an Israel/Arab conflict?
Where and when ?

Oh yes now the al aqsa crap begins. Can you please be less of a standardised Arab. I mean you got to have some unique ideas and beliefs about something... somewhere.

The Al Aqsa mosque and the entire Temple mount are under the control of the Waqf which has controlled them since Saladin conquered Jerusalem.
That's 828 years, in case you are wondering.

Also your video shows that Muslims/Arabs say it is going to be destroyed by the Jews.
Meanwhile the Jews say the Government and the majority of the population doesn't want to destroy it. And the people are generally confused about the idea.

Its a good video but does not support your hallucinations. I know the channel and it is even run by an evil Jew
how about make Alqsa it's under Organisation of Islamic Cooperation ?

leave our "crap" to his people , and seeking for place for your crap
see i down to your level of speech lol

RT is a Russian propaganda channel. Simple as that.
But since the story is true it should be rather easy to find a different source. :)
since reportage made by Jews , it's just showing by RT lol
http://israelvsisraelmovie.com/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_vs_Israel

Those weren't my elder Jews. Those were Jews who sinned.

I already wrote what the context is. Read everything, not only what you want to be true.

So let me get this straight.

Some Jews murder prophets.
In the scripture in which its written down these Jews are portrayed as bad people which are not to be copied.

And this somehow means we would edit the Books to our liking?
Then why not simply edit out the killing of the Prophets? Be careful the last question involves critical thinking.
so why you delay this answser ,and be direct like this in previous posts !!!

why it's not possible that someone killed his prophets to edit their messages just after he killed them ?

it's obviously :
If some DARE to kill the messangers of God , it's easy to him to edit the message of God .

Flankerl

ask who burned Talmud .

That wasn't the question. Do you believe in the accusations of Jews ritually murdering people, eating blood of non-Jewish children, causing pestilence or poisoning wells?

so my race of mother decide my faith .

ok in which scripture said , may atheist could be Jewish since his mother is Jewish .

Since you aren't a Jew and don't want to become a Jew it has no importance to you how we say who is a Jew and who isn't.

http://www.jewfaq.org/whoisjew.htm

that's not what i was saying , but it's ok for me that refugees Jews back to their homes in Arab/Muslim countries .

Good. But do you honestly believe that they would want to live in your various Dictatorships and Absolute Kingdoms as second class citizens always fearing for their lives?

so because Hilter killed more Jews is right ?

that's not justify in just three wars Israel killed thousands of innocents , because Palestinians want remove seize.

"Except that it doesn't work like that."

Arabs league suggest a peace deal , Israel what suggest ?

Israeli politicians brought fourth various peace proposals over the years.
See the Olmert peace offer in 2008 and Baraks peace offer in 2000 come to mind.

and Westerns killed each other more than killed Jews

Is it really so hard to accept that in 67 years of conflict between Israel and the Palestinians only 25.000 people died? Is it really so hard to accept that Arabs kill each other far more frequently and efficiently than Israelis do?
Wouldn't it be nice for a change to face reality. That the Israeli - Palestinian conflict is quite literally the joke of all conflicts in the region? You are totally not going to understand the use of the word joke here.

"no" what?
No in the sense that Arab regimes and Muslims clerics don't call for war against Israel.
Or no in the sense that its not your point? If so explain your point.

that's prejudge , is not Israel for all people , or it's priority for Jews ?

Israel is for Israeli citizens and of course those future Israelis which might move there.
It is ridiculous to propose to let the Palestinian "refugees" into Israel. They would most likely seek revenge or with enough numbers end Israel as a Jewish state.

so leaving West Bank is required peace treaty , so why Israel don't occupy Saudi Arabia or Iran too ?

ah , Palestians not armed lol

Why should Israel occupy these countries? Israel is also at war with Lebanon or Syria and doesn't occupy these countries.
If the Palestinians want the Israelis to leave they should press on their leaders to sign a peace treaty which gives the Palestinians a good result which the Israelis would accept. Pro Tip: If you are the loser of the conflict you shouldn't try to press your luck, the other side might just leave the talks and continue with what its doing. And no that is not their fault because they have won and can quite comfortably live with the state of affairs.

If the Palestinians don't want such peace talks they can choose to fight. But please no more whining about how evil Israel is. If you want to fight don't cry afterwards.

that's ignorance , there was deal that make Israel retreat from WB and Gaza , that's why Yitzhak Rabin get murdered by Jew.

You might want to read the Oslo Accords again. What Israel is doing in Area C is perfectly in line with the Oslo Accords.

Where and when ?

More like: Where not?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Anti-Jewish_pogroms_by_Muslims
And we've been over this before. You won't accept anything that might portray the glorious Islamic world as something bad. As always this won't go anywhere.

how about make Alqsa it's under Organisation of Islamic Cooperation ?

leave our "crap" to his people , and seeking for place for your crap
see i down to your level of speech lol

So you are honestly proposing to strip the Waqf which was instituted by none other than Ṣalāḥ ad-Dīn of its 828 year old rights and give them to the Wahhabi Al-Sauds and the other "Kings of Oil" which you usually hate?

This is just hilarious.

But it clearly says on the site that the Director is Terje Carlsson who is not a Jew.
It is simply not made by Jews. It may feature Jews but that's about it.

so why you delay this answser ,and be direct like this in previous posts !!!

why it's not possible that someone killed his prophets to edit their messages just after he killed them ?

it's obviously :
If some DARE to kill the messangers of God , it's easy to him to edit the message of God .

Are you seriously not capable to think outside the box (Islam) just once?
If "they" are evil enough to kill prophets why in the name of everything that is sane would they leave their misdeeds in the book that they altered on various other occasions? Why would they portray themselves as evil?

Don't you realise that it makes no sense at all? Like seriously?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
That wasn't the question. Do you believe in the accusations of Jews ritually murdering people, eating blood of non-Jewish children, causing pestilence or poisoning wells?

I believe there was exageration of accusation .

the doubt and accusation is existing for long time , that in different ages/era the Talmud is burned , there was something wrong with it .

Since you aren't a Jew and don't want to become a Jew it has no importance to you how we say who is a Jew and who isn't.

http://www.jewfaq.org/whoisjew.htm
sorry i meant the belief of my mother decide my believe , so God is relate the identity of my belief to other person !!!

if a Jew convert to Islam , is he still a Jew ? if Yes why , and if NO, why not ?

Good. But do you honestly believe that they would want to live in your various Dictatorships and Absolute Kingdoms as second class citizens always fearing for their lives?
I am not dreamer , i am not prejudging .

In Morocoo and other countries Jews live normal life , without issue of second class . of course since their source of hate (abuse , threaten our Holly Mosque Alqsa) there is feeling fear .

almost dailly the Palestinians always lost thier lives , do you think they are not fearing for their lives ?

"Except that it doesn't work like that."
it's work , except if you don't consider Muslims victimes as humans

Israeli politicians brought fourth various peace proposals over the years.
See the Olmert peace offer in 2008 and Baraks peace offer in 2000 come to mind.
peace is practice on ground too .

killing innocents in Gaza or Lebanon , and occupation of WB is agaisnt peace .

Is it really so hard to accept that in 67 years of conflict between Israel and the Palestinians only 25.000 people died? Is it really so hard to accept that Arabs kill each other far more frequently and efficiently than Israelis do?
Wouldn't it be nice for a change to face reality. That the Israeli - Palestinian conflict is quite literally the joke of all conflicts in the region? You are totally not going to understand the use of the word joke here.
i don't know the credibility of your source that's tells 25.000 people died

since i believe 99% of victimes are Muslims , you seems hate Muslims much

"no" what?
No in the sense that Arab regimes and Muslims clerics don't call for war against Israel.
Or no in the sense that its not your point? If so explain your point.
this was my reply ;

Israeli regime always calling Jews to immigrate to Israel , but don't accept the Palestinians refugees to comeback to their home !!!

Israel is for Israeli citizens and of course those future Israelis which might move there.
It is ridiculous to propose to let the Palestinian "refugees" into Israel. They would most likely seek revenge or with enough numbers end Israel as a Jewish state.
it's ridiculous if someone want his right back !!!?
and prejudging is ridiculous too .

enough numbers lol , it's racist state then .

Why should Israel occupy these countries? Israel is also at war with Lebanon or Syria and doesn't occupy these countries.
If the Palestinians want the Israelis to leave they should press on their leaders to sign a peace treaty which gives the Palestinians a good result which the Israelis would accept. Pro Tip: If you are the loser of the conflict you shouldn't try to press your luck, the other side might just leave the talks and continue with what its doing. And no that is not their fault because they have won and can quite comfortably live with the state of affairs.
No true , Israel occupted half of Lebanon and occupting part of Syria (Julan)

If the Palestinians don't want such peace talks they can choose to fight. But please no more whining about how evil Israel is. If you want to fight don't cry afterwards.
the Palestinians are isolated , so if they had guns , they will fight .

You might want to read the Oslo Accords again. What Israel is doing in Area C is perfectly in line with the Oslo Accords.
your ignorance get the limite ?

this is about West Bank :

After labeling, EU think-tank proposes banking steps on Israel

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/07/22/us-eu-israel-settlements-exclusive-idUSKCN0PW0VA20150722

More like: Where not?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Anti-Jewish_pogroms_by_Muslims
And we've been over this before. You won't accept anything that might portray the glorious Islamic world as something bad. As always this won't go anywhere.
I can accept which riots against Jews in 1947 , because Jews want to declare from one side Israel country .

the others is just fake , or it's about event faked be pro-Jews , i mean a fight happened both are victimes , the Jews claim that they are only victimes . that's happened ;)

So you are honestly proposing to strip the Waqf which was instituted by none other than Ṣalāḥ ad-Dīn of its 828 year old rights and give them to the Wahhabi Al-Sauds and the other "Kings of Oil" which you usually hate?

This is just hilarious.
I hate their intervention in Iraq and Syria and Yeman , so that's different .

i hate Israel abuse against Palestinians , so i hate Jews ?

the top two holy Mosques under their control , why not Alqsa too ?

But it clearly says on the site that the Director is Terje Carlsson who is not a Jew.
It is simply not made by Jews. It may feature Jews but that's about it.
so it's just about Director he is not Jew , he is not good .

since others are Jews , so what ?

how about Jews whom consider Israel as racist country , like Neturei karta for exemple ?

http://www.nkusa.org/

Are you seriously not capable to think outside the box (Islam) just once?
If "they" are evil enough to kill prophets why in the name of everything that is sane would they leave their misdeeds in the book that they altered on various other occasions? Why would they portray themselves as evil?

Don't you realise that it makes no sense at all? Like seriously?
seriously it's make lot of sense .

Why do you think who dare to commit murder agaisnt Prophet of God , would not hard for them to edit the message of God "Torah" ?

logicaly it's is could be done .

for exemple if i dare to killed you , so i could not steal you or faking your papers ...etc ?

so that's why Torah descending directly to Moses (pbuh).; so by magic , Oops we had multi authors of Torah !!

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/jewish-world-features/.premium-1.622131#!

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I want to stop this discuss Flankerl , i feel we embarrassing our selfs to post/reply too these long posts .

Flankerl

Let me get this straight, after writing that you believe that Jews are liars you expect me to just walk away?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Let me get this straight, after writing that you believe that Jews are liars you expect me to just walk away?
"Jews are liars" lol

seems i make a murder today , when i was sleeping too lol

then in which post you think that i said " i believe Jews are liars " ?

do you think , your method of hatefull speech and generalizing (crap,stupid...) , help in anything , except believe ?

btw , sounds good that you care about my believe :p

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
EDITED for type errors

both talking about deeds , and most of Quran encourage for doing good deeds and avoid to do bad deeds .

love is not about just saying , it's about actions too .

Satan is enemy of God , do you love him ?
I feel sorry for Satan and all the demons/evil spirits because they're so lost. They are beyond Salvation.
someone rape your mother and sister .... would you love him ?
I've known rape victims and my oldest sister was gang raped when she was an adolescent. I think violent rapists should be put to death, but I have pity on their souls and I hope they repent before it's too late.
if you enemies want to invade your country , would you love them and welcome them ?
Depends on who it is. They might make it better. Lol.

but you did not comment about link of Greek source !! since it's original is greek .
I don't know Greek and it's not required to read the Bible in the original languages to understand it.

the point of that video : is Christianity sometimes hard to practice by their followers .
and may calling for humilating your-self (that what i understand from that scripture of Bible).
Christianity is extremely hard to practice since we're called to be perfect like our Father in Heaven. We have extremely high standards to attempt to live up to. Christianity is like the Jainism of the Abrahamic religions. If you know about Jainism, you would understand what I'm saying.

Flankerl

"I can accept which riots against Jews in 1947 , because Jews want to declare from one side Israel country ."

Ah yes its perfectly acceptable to hunt down Jews in countries like Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Yemen, Iran. Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Lebanon... if Jews in other countries do something "bad".
Those hunted down in the other countries didn't do anything wrong but they are Jews and thus culpable.

This kind of thinking is why I don't want guys like you near me. People like you would punish me for something because I am Jewish.
And you will never ever understand why this is in any way wrong.

the others is just fake , or it's about event faked be pro-Jews , i mean a fight happened both are victimes , the Jews claim that they are only victimes . that's happened ;)

Yeah yeah everything is fake. What else could it be.

Quite honestly: Bugger off.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
"I can accept which riots against Jews in 1947 , because Jews want to declare from one side Israel country ."

Ah yes its perfectly acceptable to hunt down Jews in countries like Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Yemen, Iran. Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Lebanon... if Jews in other countries do something "bad".
Those hunted down in the other countries didn't do anything wrong but they are Jews and thus culpable.

This kind of thinking is why I don't want guys like you near me. People like you would punish me for something because I am Jewish.
And you will never ever understand why this is in any way wrong.

Yeah yeah everything is fake. What else could it be.

Quite honestly: Bugger off.
sorry ,don't you know to discuss without generalizing or personal insult ?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
People moving from place to place in search of a better life is the way and it has always been so. Ever since our distant ancestors left Africa.
Letting religion entirely aside - in my opinion anyone who would begrudge a better life to people fleeing war and misery is lacking in the most basic human decency.
But for a roll of the dice it could be any one of us.

If you were actually paying attention, the issue isn't with immigration itself, but rather with immigrants who are hostile and intolerant toward the laws and culture of their host country. Instead of adapting to the ways of their new land, they expect the ways of their new land to adapt to them.

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
If you were actually paying attention, the issue isn't with immigration itself, but rather with immigrants who are hostile and intolerant toward the laws and culture of their host country. Instead of adapting to the ways of their new land, they expect the ways of their new land to adapt to them.
Exactly. I actually love people from all over the world. I love Mexicans, West Africans, Arabs, East Asians, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Exactly. I actually love people from all over the world. I love Mexicans, West Africans, Arabs, East Asians, etc. But these rude, trashy East and North African Muslims, like the ones who love next door to me? Not so much. It's a cultural thing.

I'm all for respect, tolerance, acceptance, etc. but I also think that it has to be mutual in order to actually work in society.

Also, I don't understand how being a servile milquetoast became some social paragon.