• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What would an Islamic Germany look like?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
We take in about 250,000 refugees a year, in the last five years, at least. Flooded? Dearborn is a city with a like 30-40,000 Arab Americans and a good deal of refugees. Why, is there something particularly bad or dangerous about Dearborn? I've never been.
I'm not in Michigan so I can't comment on that. But my area is gradually basically being taken over by African Muslims. About a decade ago, there were barely any here and now they're everywhere and expanding from the North side of the city towards the South. You go to Job and Family Services and most of the people there are them. They have a really high birthrate, too. For example, the people living next door to me? The wife is only 22 and she's pregnant with her 4th kid. She's basically like a slave. She just stays home and cooks around the clock. She was married off when she was 14 to a guy who is 11 years older than her.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
America is already being flooded with refugees from the Middle East, Africa and Nepal (well, Bhutan but they're Nepalese). They're mostly being settled throughout the Midwest. There's a reason Dearborn, Michigan is called "Dearbornistan". The area where I live is becoming Little Somalia at this point.
In the case of Dearbornistan, mid-east immigrants started showing up to work in auto plants in the early 20th century.
It's not really a refugee situation there. The food sure got better.

dust1n

Zindīq
I'm not in Michigan so I can't comment on that. But my area is gradually basically being taken over by African Muslims. About a decade ago, there were barely any here and now they're everywhere and expanding from the North side of the city towards the South. You go to Job and Family Services and most of the people there are them. They have a really high birthrate, too. For example, the people living next door to me? The wife is only 22 and she's pregnant with her 4th kid. She's basically like a slave. She just stays home and cooks around the clock. She was married off when she was 14 to a guy who is 11 years older than her.

Sounds terrible. Thank goodness future generations, including woman, will be in a much better position to liberate and free themselves from whatever dumb tradition is holding them back. Not accepting refugees would not have helped this woman. By the way, there's always Child Protective Services, if anything happens to kids or the girl. Crimes can be prosecuted, and all...

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Ah I see.
no problem

Just because you have no idea about how Wikipedia works doesn't mean that it is "fake information".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Editing_policy

see why , i don't trust much Wikipedia in politic issues :

Depends on the sources in the article.
Wikipedia works on depends of the sources credibilty and editors

so that's my point : Wikipedia is not credible for it-self ,since it's depend for sources .

Flankerl

But every publication depends on the sources. The difference being that you have to give them in Wikipedia and everyone being able to check them...

You know what, never mind. Nothing happened. Just Jews being Jews.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
But every publication depends on the sources. The difference being that you have to give them in Wikipedia and everyone being able to check them...
I posted you VIDEO made by Jews , you did not accept it , as source .

for your opinion what is more credible , video or book in issue of history ?

You know what, never mind. Nothing happened. Just Jews being Jews.
i am not represent all Muslims ,nor you represent all Jews .

Flankerl

But the Video was not made by Jews. It was made by Norwegians.
The Video showed Jews. But that does not mean it was made by Jews.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
I find full video , it's shows that Jews peace activities ,honeslty do you agree with what they doing? in what you disagree with them ?

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
If you were actually paying attention, the issue isn't with immigration itself, but rather with immigrants who are hostile and intolerant toward the laws and culture of their host country. Instead of adapting to the ways of their new land, they expect the ways of their new land to adapt to them.
Nothing stands still. Cultures adapt. People from Britain expect to be able to eat a fry up for breakfast on their foreign holidays. European workers expect to be able to have a drink when they have contracts in the middle east. US troops expected to be able to eat fast food in Afghanistan. On it goes - adapting is what human beings do.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
People from Britain expect to be able to eat a fry up for breakfast on their foreign holidays. European workers expect to be able to have a drink when they have contracts in the middle east. US troops expected to be able to eat fast food in Afghanistan.

Not even the dumbest soldier would've expected a McDonald's in that sort of environment, but that aside none of your examples are compairable to a western woman being harrassed or assaulted in her own country for not wearing a hijab or burka, or a family finding their dog poisoned by someone who deemed it "unclean".

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Half will return home when the wars destroying their country are over.

NO they won't "go home". The grand Islamic plan is to stay, breed, and conquer in
the name of Islam.
Do a bit if research on the Imam that claimed the U.S.A. will be an Islamic
State with Islamic's in Government office by 2050. That's the bold plan promoted
by Islam.
France, England, Switzerland, and Spain (among others) are nations trying to deal
with rising Islamic immigration and areas being taken over by Sharia law.
(Including the U.S.)
Currently the most popular boys name for a baby born in Switzerland is
Mohammad.
Do some googling if you'd like. Or dare.
I'm surprised how "soft" so many members here are on the Islamic invasion
of the modern world.
Denial is NOT a river in Africa.

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Not even the dumbest soldier would've expected a McDonald's in that sort of environment, but that aside none of your examples are compairable to a western woman being harrassed or assaulted in her own country for not wearing a hijab or burka, or a family finding their dog poisoned by someone who deemed it "unclean".

These^^^^ events happen with frequency in England, Spain, Germany and France.
It will only get much worse as the Islamic hold on the modern world gets stronger.
It's Islams grand plan for the clearly outspoken desire for Islam to dominate the
world and for the U.S.A. to become an Islamic State by 2050 as claimed by Islam.

A GREAT site for keeping up on atrocities committed in the name of Allah worldwide.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

http://www.catholic.com/documents/endless-jihad-the-truth-about-islam-and-violence

http://www.studytoanswer.net/islam_myths.html

( muslim woman tells about Islam on youtube)

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/...of-muslim-you-should-ever-trust-an-ex-muslim/

You soft hearted that can't see what's happening to the world and next YOUR neighborhood need read these links and the dozens of others on the web.

dust1n

Zindīq
NO they won't "go home".

Statistically speak, yea, half will. Do you think people are ecstatic about fleeing their own country?

The grand Islamic plan is to stay, breed, and conquer in
the name of Islam.
Do a bit if research on the Imam that claimed the U.S.A. will be an Islamic
State with Islamic's in Government office by 2050. That's the bold plan promoted
by Islam.

I already have looked into him. I'm not going to "do a bit" of research into a vague topic without even knowing what I'm looking for. If you know of any relevant details about the dude, feel free to bring them up.

France, England, Switzerland, and Spain (among others) are nations trying to deal
with rising Islamic immigration and areas being taken over by Sharia law.
(Including the U.S.)
Currently the most popular boys name for a baby born in Switzerland is
Mohammad.
Do some googling if you'd like. Or dare.

I'm aware of droves of boys terrifying people at night in night, and I'm aware that Switzerland is Mohammad. I presume because Swiss people don't have a prophet to name all their children after. If 2% of the nation had the name Mohammad, it would be the most popular name, and they would still be a minority...

I'm surprised how "soft" so many members here are on the Islamic invasion
of the modern world.
Denial is NOT a river in Africa.

Number 1, I'm not soft on invasion. If someone invades my hometown, I will grab a gun like anyone else and fight. Number 2, I don't fear bogeymen. Number 3, I'm not really concerned with things that aren't a problem. Me personally, I'm always surprised about how enthusiastic Americans are to drop bombs on brown people with no clear aim or goal. Amazing how many members here have no problem paying a hundred thousand dollars in taxes to fight an unsuccessful war and make a small group of arms contractors incredibly rich.

Last edited:

sandandfoam

Veteran Member

There's no argument here to respond to.

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
These^^^^ events happen with frequency in England, Spain, Germany and France.
It will only get much worse as the Islamic hold on the modern world gets stronger.
It's Islams grand plan for the clearly outspoken desire for Islam to dominate the
world and for the U.S.A. to become an Islamic State by 2050 as claimed by Islam.

A GREAT site for keeping up on atrocities committed in the name of Allah worldwide.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

http://www.catholic.com/documents/endless-jihad-the-truth-about-islam-and-violence

http://www.studytoanswer.net/islam_myths.html

( muslim woman tells about Islam on youtube)

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/...of-muslim-you-should-ever-trust-an-ex-muslim/

You soft hearted that can't see what's happening to the world and next YOUR neighborhood need read these links and the dozens of others on the web.

We see pictures of children floating face down in the tide and you come out with this?
Sad.

Yerda

Veteran Member
I believe it's a plan. It's what the Muslims goal is to convert "infidels" to Islam.
One only must do a bit of research to learn the goal of Islam. It's pretty plain.
None of my Muslim friends, co-workers, or ex-girlfriend have mentioned this plan to conquer us.