• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What would an Islamic Germany look like?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
. But these rude, trashy East and North African Muslims, like the ones who love next door to me? Not so much. It's a cultural thing.
Is not Christianity teach love "your" even your enemy ?

why insult East and North African Muslims

is this indirect insult to me (because i am from Algeria) , because i debate and discuss with you about Christianity !!?

Flankerl

Oops

you seems ask the question , and you answser it :D

Good that you aren't denying it. Honesty is important.

so you lie ?
where i said " Jews are liars " ?

"the others is just fake , or it's about event faked be pro-Jews , i mean a fight happened both are victimes , the Jews claim that they are only victimes . that's happened "

You say the events are fake, therefore those who claim that these events happened are liars. These people are Jews.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Is not Christianity teach love "your" even your enemy ?

why insult East and North African Muslims

is this indirect insult to me (because i am from Algeria) , because i debate and discuss with you about Christianity !!?
What? No, it doesn't have anything to do with you. I'm talking about the Somali, Sudanese and Tunisian black African Muslims who have flooded into this city over the past decade or so. I don't know any Algerians. It's not only the Muslims, either. The Sudanese family living next to me are a Muslim husband, his Christian wife and their bratty kids. They're very obnoxious, dirty and just generally rude. The Nepalese I've lived next to were horrible, too.

This is a cultural issue. I know a Palestinian Arab Muslim and he's awesome. I've known Pakistanis and they were great, too. So I don't know what's going on with the people from the Horn of Africa, but they're not like Middle Eastern Muslims. They're also a a lot stricter than the Arab Muslims, I've noticed.

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Good that you aren't denying it. Honesty is important.
I don't deny that you ask the question and you answser it !

that's really crazy

"the others is just fake , or it's about event faked be pro-Jews , i mean a fight happened both are victimes , the Jews claim that they are only victimes . that's happened "

You say the events are fake, therefore those who claim that these events happened are liars. These people are Jews.
I don't remember the discuss :

but it's seems about Website had fake information , i think it's Wikipedia i don't had no trust on it , in POLITIC issues .

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
To be honest, I think that the differences between black African Muslims (or black Muslims in general?) and Muslims from the Middle East and Pakistan would be a good topic for a thread.

For example, this is a very common sight in terms of attire for black African Muslims and I see it all the time in my neighborhood:

1411163390181_wps_15_Man_with_many_wives_Hasan.jpg

They also tend to cover up their little girls. I'm talking about girls about 4 years old wearing hijab.

But I don't see Arab or Pakistani Muslim women here dressing like that or having their little girls veiled.

This is how I see the Arab and Pakistani Muslim women dressing:
396b3ccc024e40c7aa4bc7eb4fe46ca6.jpg

The Arab men tend to dress in regular Western clothing.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I feel sorry for Satan and all the demons/evil spirits because they're so lost. They are beyond Salvation.

I've known rape victims and my oldest sister was gang raped when she was an adolescent. I think violent rapists should be put to death, but I have pity on their souls and I hope they repent before it's too late.

Depends on who it is. They might make it better. Lol.
this ambiguous answers .

I don't know if it's not required direct answser

If i am Christians i will suppose to say ?
yes i love my enemy Satan
Yes i love my enemy who rape my oldest sister
Yes i love my enemy who will invade my country .
I don't know Greek and it's not required to read the Bible in the original languages to understand it.
Just i verified the words , i find out it's matched by Google translator .

Christianity is extremely hard to practice since we're called to be perfect like our Father in Heaven. We have extremely high standards to attempt to live up to. Christianity is like the Jainism of the Abrahamic religions. If you know about Jainism, you would understand what I'm saying.
Indeed it's hard to practice , espcially about "love your enemy" and "let someone slap your cheek" or "don't marry if you become priest in church" .

I had no idea about Jainism

Flankerl

I don't deny that you ask the question and you answser it !

that's really crazy

Stop playing games, your english skills aren't good enough to do it properly.

Also have you already forgotten what you wrote? Let me remind you.

"I can accept which riots against Jews in 1947 , because Jews want to declare from one side Israel country ."

Let's analise the situation shall we?

Jews in the British Mandate of Palestine founded a state called the state of Israel.

Because of this Jews in Tunisia, Iraq, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Turkey etc. were attacked, murdered, got their property stolen and where displaced from their homes.

And you seem to be perfectly fine with it. Are you denying this? (this is a question)

I don't remember the discuss :

but it's seems about Website had fake information , i think it's Wikipedia i don't had no trust on it , in POLITIC issues .

Just because you have no idea about how Wikipedia works doesn't mean that it is "fake information".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Editing_policy

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
this ambiguous answers .

I don't know if it's not required direct answser

If i am Christians i will suppose to say ?
yes i love my enemy Satan
Yes i love my enemy who rape my oldest sister
Yes i love my enemy who will invade my country .

Just i verified the words , i find out it's matched by Google translator .

Indeed it's hard to practice , espcially about "love your enemy" and "let someone slap your cheek" or "don't marry if you become priest in church" .

I had no idea about Jainism
Mocking my religion isn't going to get you very far with me.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Stop playing games, your english skills aren't good enough to do it properly.

Also have you already forgotten what you wrote? Let me remind you.

"I can accept which riots against Jews in 1947 , because Jews want to declare from one side Israel country ."

Let's analise the situation shall we?

Jews in the British Mandate of Palestine founded a state called the state of Israel.

Because of this Jews in Tunisia, Iraq, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Turkey etc. were attacked, murdered, got their property stolen and where displaced from their homes.

And you seem to be perfectly fine with it. Are you denying this? (this is a question)
this misunderstood , i am not mention to all , i meant who riot in Palestine against Britsh and Jews, when Jews decide to declared from one side country for Jews lol

not riots in Tunisia or Iraq ...etc

Just because you have no idea about how Wikipedia works doesn't mean that it is "fake information".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Editing_policy

so if i post anti-Israeli informations from Wikipedia you will take it as real ?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member

Flankerl

this misunderstood , i am not mention to all , i meant who riot in Palestine against Britsh and Jews, when Jews decide to declared from one side country for Jews lol

not riots in Tunisia or Iraq ...etc

Ah I see.

so if i post anti-Israeli informations from Wikipedia you will take it as real ?

Depends on the sources in the article.

if not a boon or gain

Yeah the politicians here used to say that too until last week where it suddenly became the complete opposite.

But then again the US will probably take the rich and educated, as always.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
No, the Syrian War is a nightmare. This is a minor inconvenience, if not a boon or gain to America.

http://www.brookings.edu/blogs/future-development/posts/2015/09/16-economic-impact-refugees-cali

America is already being flooded with refugees from the Middle East, Africa and Nepal (well, Bhutan but they're Nepalese). They're mostly being settled throughout the Midwest. There's a reason Dearborn, Michigan is called "Dearbornistan". The area where I live is becoming Little Somalia at this point.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
The really annoying part of all of this is that the ethnical germans are made to believe that having any opposing interest other than welcoming these foreign immigrants is ALWAYS equal to HITLER and NAZI. No matter how you put your arguments youre a NAZI and HITLER as long as you even THINK that there are too many of them. To these media people, and you see it everywhere from politician to Youtube stars, there are never enough aliens, the more the better is their motto, so they portray the situation as if the NAZI population of germany isnt reproducing so we need fresh new studs to fertalize our women. No ****ing joke this is how insane these people are.

Who are these NAZIs? Anyone who opposes immigrants.
WW1 & 2 almost destroyed the world, and Germany during the latter was probably the most destructive, ignorant, despicable, and psychotic presence in modern history. So, when Germans try to speak to racial separation of any kind, you should expect some push back. Some who fought in that war are still alive and remember what these kinds of ideas can create down the road.

dust1n

Zindīq
America is already being flooded with refugees from the Middle East, Africa and Nepal (well, Bhutan but they're Nepalese). They're mostly being settled throughout the Midwest. There's a reason Dearborn, Michigan is called "Dearbornistan". The area where I live is becoming Little Somalia at this point.

We take in about 250,000 refugees a year, in the last five years, at least. Flooded? Dearborn is a city with a like 30-40,000 Arab Americans and a good deal of refugees. Why, is there something particularly bad or dangerous about Dearborn? I've never been.