• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What would an Islamic Germany look like?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
So how exactly does it differ if a Jew has read the Quran or not when enraged Muslims try to storm his/her Synagogue?

Perhaps he/she could answer with "Khaybar, khaybar ya yahud, jaish muhammad saya'ud." They might think he's one of them.
A slogan which is of course in no way meant as a threat towards Jews. Nah its just their culture and we have to accept that.
on contrary Talmud is hand made is racist book , that's why Christians burned it , and it's root of hate against Jews ,which end by Nazis .

Quran tell facts about Jews no one deny it .

I can blame Israeli politic/religious leaders for slaughter Muslims in Palestine for 67 years , so hate against Jews is fact in Muslim , MORE than Muslims politics/religious leaders , because Jews in Israel whom had responslibity in ground by abusing power , and breaking deals .

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Don't worry, mate. People fear that which they don't understand. This time around it's Islam.

I wonder how many of them have actually read the Quran?
he knows Quran and knows Muslims better than you , and he know it's about politics more than religion (religion is victim of politic crisis)

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Horrible, horrible situation. Do you think that you might leave Germany? I mean, who could blame you!
let's me talk more honestly here :

that's what they gain from supporting and justify crimes against Muslims for 67 years that done by Israel.

"FEAR of REVENGE"

but i believe you get in illusion , it's about hate more than fear of revenge .

MD

qualiaphile
this is haterfull thread against Muslims

why this come from you, you suppose live with Muslims for long time !!

on other hand , maybe in FUTUR will be new Nazis , and holocaust Muslims , why you escape this suppose question ?!

For one let me start off by saying I believe every country in the world has a right to look after these refugees, temporarily. They should put them in camps and feed them, give them medicine and education. Also only 20-25% of the refugees are from Syria, many are from Pakistan, Bangladesh and Africa. Finally I am against Sharia and 100% for secularism. Most Muslims are for Sharia to some degree. That is a problem, and I'm not even as secular as some Westerners. How will a growing Muslim population interact with a growing Atheist population? How can you solve things with the former group believes the law is the literal word of God, while the latter group believes everything is relative?

I am against the allocation and permanent resettlement of the refugees to make up for the pathetic German birth rate. Instead of increasing the birth rate by changing the ultra liberal culture, they are taking in people whose culture is vastly different from their own and it will lead to instability. I lived amongst resettled refugees in Toronto who were from war torn areas, and there were so many ruthless gangs that my neighbourhood and parts of Toronto were terrorized. Also if the population of Muslims increases to 30% that is a problem, because there will be splits. The Indian subcontinent had around a 30% Muslim population when partition happened and there has been animosity and enmity between the countries for decades, often at times coming close to the brink of nuclear war.

If tomorrow 10 million Nigerians came to Algeria,don't you think the local population would be against it? You don't think you would be concerned, worried or even fearful? Especially if behind them another 10 million Ghanians or Gambians or Malians were there waiting to get in, year after year?

If Europe takes in all these refugees now, there are billions of poor people in the world. They will come rushing to the continent. What will they do then when the tide gets too large? Turn them away? Shoot at them? Do you have any idea how many poor Indians there are? If they get a whiff of this, the exodus will be biblical. The European leaders are making a huge mistake and should nip this in the bud now. Take in the refugees and place them in temporary camps, and solve the Syrian crisis.

Finally I am saying that since this is a strong possibility that the resettlement will happen, how can we ensure that these future Muslims follow a European version of Islam rather than an Arabic or South Asian one.

Flankerl

on contrary Talmud is hand made is racist book , that's why Christians burned it , and it's root of hate against Jews ,which end by Nazis .

You really want to go on about a topic on which you have been proven to be false again and again?

Oh and if its such a racist book why did the scribes of the Quran copy parts of it?

Quran tell facts about Jews no one deny it .

Ah yes of course. So how often do you march to the local Synagogue and remind them that they should be fearful on Mohammeds Army? Oh wait there are hardly any Jews in Algeria.

I can blame Israeli politic/religious leaders for slaughter Muslims in Palestine for 67 years , so hate against Jews is fact in Muslim , MORE than Muslims politics/religious leaders , because Jews in Israel whom had responslibity in ground by abusing power , and breaking deals .

Yeah yeah ~25.000 deaths from both sides combined in 67 years. What a slaughter...

Godobeyer

Premium Member
You really want to go on about a topic on which you have been proven to be false again and again?
indeed it's hand made .
Talmud is content racist teaching , it's not false .

it's burned many times ago , because it's racist teaching revealed !!!

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/anti-semitism/TalmudBurning.html

Oh and if its such a racist book why did the scribes of the Quran copy parts of it?

God who sent Quran and sent Torah , so God send Quran come to fix what edited by human (authors) in Bible .

Ah yes of course. So how often do you march to the local Synagogue and remind them that they should be fearful on Mohammeds Army? Oh wait there are hardly any Jews in Algeria.
in Algeria we don't kill Jews , they decide to immigrate to Europe and Israel , during Arab/Israel war .

there are millions of Palestinians refugees in Lebanon and Jordan ...etc want back to their homes inside Israel, because Israel kick out of them

the different between you and me :
i have courage to condemn Algeria for abusing Jews , BUT YOU CAN'T condemn Israel for abusing Arabs , on contrary you justify .

Yeah yeah ~25.000 deaths from both sides combined in 67 years. What a slaughter...
that's huge numbers of innocents , like city full of people .

abuse and occupation and racist is concern more too.

since you said Jews in Israel are lived with Muslims in peace , why you fear from Muslims refugees ?

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
this is haterfull thread against Muslims

why this come from you, you suppose live with Muslims for long time !!

on other hand , maybe in FUTUR will be new Nazis , and holocaust Muslims , why you escape this suppose question ?!

Okay, bear with me here: how is this thread in any way hateful to Muslims?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
For one let me start off by saying I believe every country in the world has a right to look after these refugees, temporarily.
I believe in issue of "temporarily" that their problem not yours .

They should put them in camps and feed them, give them medicine and education. Also only 20-25% of the refugees are from Syria, many are from Pakistan, Bangladesh and Africa. Finally I am against Sharia and 100% for secularism. Most Muslims are for Sharia to some degree. That is a problem, and I'm not even as secular as some Westerners. How will a growing Muslim population interact with a growing Atheist population? How can you solve things with the former group believes the law is the literal word of God, while the latter group believes everything is relative?
if Germans them-self accept to host these refugees .
why you care about growing atheist with Muslims population ?
anyway Syrian refugees were in secular country , how they suppose to demand Sharia since, they are just guests !!!

I am against the allocation and permanent resettlement of the refugees to make up for the pathetic German birth rate. Instead of increasing the birth rate by changing the ultra liberal culture, they are taking in people whose culture is vastly different from their own and it will lead to instability. I lived amongst resettled refugees in Toronto who were from war torn areas, and there were so many ruthless gangs that my neighbourhood and parts of Toronto were terrorized. Also if the population of Muslims increases to 30% that is a problem, because there will be splits. The Indian subcontinent had around a 30% Muslim population when partition happened and there has been animosity and enmity between the countries for decades, often at times coming close to the brink of nuclear war.
these refugees seems are lucky they received by people don't think like this ?

If tomorrow 10 million Nigerians came to Algeria,don't you think the local population would be against it? You don't think you would be concerned, worried or even fearful? Especially if behind them another 10 million Ghanians or Gambians or Malians were there waiting to get in, year after year?
If Algeria was rich as Saudi Arabia or Germany , i will not be against that .

If Europe takes in all these refugees now, there are billions of poor people in the world. They will come rushing to the continent. What will they do then when the tide gets too large? Turn them away? Shoot at them? Do you have any idea how many poor Indians there are? If they get a whiff of this, the exodus will be biblical. The European leaders are making a huge mistake and should nip this in the bud now. Take in the refugees and place them in temporary camps, and solve the Syrian crisis.

Finally I am saying that since this is a strong possibility that the resettlement will happen, how can we ensure that these future Muslims follow a European version of Islam rather than an Arabic or South Asian one
West benefits from poor country before (occupation, colonasition) for hunderds of years , it's may it's turn to pay back .

Last edited:

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Don't worry, mate. People fear that which they don't understand. This time around it's Islam.

That's quite a delusional statement in the case of this particular thread, though. A lot of people don't "fear" Islam per se; they are just aware of its demonstrably harmful effects.

I wonder how many of them have actually read the Quran?

I have. The fears of Germany's turning into an Islamic country are very well-founded. Almost every single Muslim-majority country in the world persecutes minorities. I'm not just talking about governments either; I'm talking about how most Muslims view and treat a lot of religious minorities and LGBT people as well.

Going by some of your comments (such as saying that Shari'a is not really Islamic), I do wonder how much you understand Islam. It seems to me that you either have a very unconventional understanding of it (which wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing provided you were aware of it) or you have a painfully mistaken perception of what is Islamic and what isn't, at least according to Islamic texts themselves.

Reactions: MD

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That's quite a delusional statement in the case of this particular thread, though. A lot of people don't "fear" Islam per se; they are just aware of its demonstrably harmful effects.

I have. The fears of Germany's turning into an Islamic country are very well-founded. Almost every single Muslim-majority country in the world persecutes minorities. I'm not just talking about governments either; I'm talking about how most Muslims view and treat a lot of religious minorities and LGBT people as well.

Going by some of your comments (such as saying that Shari'a is not really Islamic), I do wonder how much you understand Islam. It seems to me that you either have a very unconventional understanding of it (which wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing provided you were aware of it) or you have a painfully mistaken perception of what is Islamic and what isn't, at least according to Islamic texts themselves.
This risk would be mitigated if German Muslims have time to trade a more oppressive culture of origin for something more progressive.
(Did I just speak of Germans as progressive?)
Locally, Muslims get along just fine, so the religion itself isn't inherently problematic.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
This risk would be mitigated if German Muslims have time to trade a more oppressive culture of origin for something more progressive.
(Did I just speak of Germans as progressive?)

I posted some links to results of Muslim opinion polls in another thread, and if those results are anything to go by, then they indicate a problem with the ability of Muslim populations in general to be assimilated into cultures that differ from their own. "Just give them time" is too simplistic of an answer to the problem of Muslim assimilation.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I posted some links to results of Muslim opinion polls in another thread, and if those results are anything to go by, then they indicate a problem with the ability of Muslim populations in general to be assimilated into cultures that differ from their own. "Just give them time" is too simplistic of an answer to the problem of Muslim assimilation.
"Simplistic...answer"?
I don't offer an answer...just an opinion about what would mitigate the problem.
Your poll results appear to address immigrants.
If assimilation occurs over generations, then most Muslims would be German born, & more of that culture.

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
What is wrong with that post? I think there are some excellent points in it.
i forget that you are against refugees Muslims goes to Europe ,right ?

so it's could be native american indians had right to demand to be leaders of USA and make the laws since the land is belong to them (origin) ?

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
i forget that you are against refugees Muslims goes to Europe ,right ?

No, I'm not against that in and of itself; I'm against a part of what Germany is doing now: accepting Muslim refugees from Middle Eastern countries in very large numbers and giving them permanent residence without much consideration for how that might affect German culture in the future, it seems.

I think wealthy countries definitely have a responsibility to provide humanitarian aid for people in dire situations such as that of Syria, but that doesn't have to amount to giving permanent residence to very large numbers of people from cultures that have some ideals that strongly conflict with basic freedoms and human rights. There is a fine line between humanitarianism and shortsightedness.

so it's could be native american indians had right to demand to be leaders of USA and make the laws since the land is belong to them (origin) ?

I'm not sure what that has to do with the points being raised here.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
No, I'm not against that in and of itself; I'm against a part of what Germany is doing now: accepting Muslim refugees from Middle Eastern countries in very large numbers and giving them permanent residence without much consideration for how that might affect German culture in the future, it seems.

Why the Germans and Europeens skipped this way of thinking (concern,effect) ?

or it's about ethical superiority of Europe ?

I think wealthy countries definitely have a responsibility to provide humanitarian aid for people in dire situations such as that of Syria, but that doesn't have to amount to giving permanent residence to very large numbers of people from cultures that have some ideals that strongly conflict with basic freedoms and human rights. There is a fine line between humanitarianism and shortsightedness.
really !!! :rolleyes:

I'm not sure what that has to do with the points being raised here.
because in general this thread is about the land is only for it's natives people not immagrites .

and immagrites should go back home , so All Americians should back home (Europe), if there is Justice ?

Last edited:

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Why the Germans and Europeens skipped this way of thinking (concern,effect) ?

or it's about ethical superiority of Europe ?

I wouldn't say that the Germans haven't thought about the possible effects of their actions, but at the very least, a lot of the Germans in power haven't thought about those effects enough. I'm not sure why. It could be out of naivety. It could be out of political correctness. It could even be that they have thought about it but decided that those effects weren't very risky. There's no way to tell for sure what went on in their minds in this case.

really !!! :rolleyes:

Yes, really. Very much so.

because in general this thread is about the land is only for it's natives people not immagrites .

and immagrites should go back home , so All Americians should back home, if there is Justice ?

I don't think that's the point. Anyone should be able to live anywhere as long as they don't disrupt anyone else's life or pose a risk of doing so. Homophobic beliefs and things like viewing stoning as a divine law, among other things, are definitely enough to raise some red flags about whether it would be healthy for a free country to host large numbers of people who hold such beliefs.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I wouldn't say that the Germans haven't thought about the possible effects of their actions, but at the very least, a lot of the Germans in power haven't thought about those effects enough. I'm not sure why. It could be out of naivety. It could be out of political correctness. It could even be that they have thought about it but decided that those effects weren't very risky. There's no way to tell for sure what went on in their minds in this case.
for sure these refugees are lucky your not "German in power" :p

Yes, really. Very much so.
really :D

I don't think that's the point. Anyone should be able to live anywhere as long as they don't disrupt anyone else's life or pose a risk of doing so. Homophobic beliefs and things like viewing stoning as a divine law, among other things, are definitely enough to raise some red flags about whether it would be healthy for a free country to host large numbers of people who hold such beliefs.
indeed that the point when you telling Germans to concern about culture and religion because Germany is for them not immagrites , so if it's would be fair in this world , most of Americans are immigrates , not native . so they suppose comeback to Europe .