• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What would an Islamic Germany look like?

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
for sure these refugees are lucky your not "German in power" :p

Well, it depends on how you define "lucky." As I said, I think every wealthy country has a responsibility to help out in one way or another. I would try to help out as well. That doesn't mean I wouldn't think about the long-term effects of my actions.

indeed that the point when you telling Germans to concern about culture and religion because Germany is for them not immagrites , so if it's would be fair in this world , most of Americans are immigrates , not native . so they suppose comeback to Europe .

Again, you are missing the point. I did say that anyone should be able to live anywhere, in my opinion, as long as they didn't disrupt anyone else's life or pose a risk of doing so. If an immigrant is going to discriminate against others in the country he/she arrived in, then he/she doesn't belong there. You wouldn't be okay with someone coming from another country to Algeria and believing that a portion of the Algerian population should be stoned or executed (literally), would you?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Well, it depends on how you define "lucky." As I said, I think every wealthy country has a responsibility to help out in one way or another. I would try to help out as well. That doesn't mean I wouldn't think about the long-term effects of my actions.
I said the refugees are lucky that you are not German in Power .

I am not sure if you contradict your self , you (and OP) against Muslims goes to Europe ,and you in same time want to help them !!!

it's like i said to someone " i hate you , but i love you " ,
Again, you are missing the point. I did say that anyone should be able to live anywhere, in my opinion, as long as they didn't disrupt anyone else's life or pose a risk of doing so. If an immigrant is going to discriminate against others in the country he/she arrived in, then he/she doesn't belong there. You wouldn't be okay with someone coming from another country to Algeria and believing that a portion of the Algerian population should be stoned or executed (literally), would you?
since i believe immigrant are guests , so if German accept them as citizens in longtime, that's their (Germans) problem .

so if majority agree with stoned and executed , that's democraty first rule .

it's evil that some people prejudging refugees because of thoughts and statics , in end they are guests, so they suppose render the good deeds by bad deeds !!

i personally will be against them (refugees) if they did bad deeds against the Germans or Europeens .

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I said the refugees are lucky that you are not German in Power .

I am not sure if you contradict your self , you (and OP) against Muslims goes to Europe ,and you in same time want to help them !!!

it's like i said to someone " i hate you , but i love you " ,

There's no contradiction; there's more than just one way to help people escaping civil wars. One solution I've mentioned before is putting pressure on wealthier Middle Eastern countries like Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Kuwait, etc., to host more Syrian refugees. Proposing more farsighted immigration policies doesn't mean one is against helping refugees at all.

Also, I never said I was against Muslims' going to Europe; I specifically said that I was against indiscriminate acceptance of large numbers of Muslim refugees from the Middle East. I think the government in a country like Germany where birth rates are particularly low should put some thought into the long-term effects of having large numbers of permanent refugees from cultures whose ideals starkly oppose theirs.

since i believe immigrant are guests , so if German accept them as citizens in longtime, that's their (Germans) problem .

Exactly: It would be a problem for the majority of present-day Germans if a significant portion of Germans in the future believed that stoning and executing another portion of Germans was acceptable—and stoning and execution are just two examples. I didn't even touch on other Islamic laws like lashing and blasphemy laws.

so if majority agree with stoned and executed , that's democraty first rule .

It would result in a tyranny of the majority, sure, just like what was about to happen when most voters in Arab countries where "Arab Spring" revolutions happened voted for Islamist parties in free elections.

it's evil that some people prejudging refugees because of thoughts and statics , in end they are guests, so they suppose render the good deeds by bad deeds !!

Formally, permanent refugees are no longer guests after a while; they become citizens and usually end up holding the nationality of their new country of residence. That's the whole point of discussion here. Temporary residents are not even a point of discussion here, at least not for me.

i personally will be against them (refugees) if they did bad deeds against the Germans or Europeens .

We don't disagree here, but I do wonder if you would consider something like discriminating against homosexuals to be a "bad deed." Most Middle Eastern Muslims do that quite often in their homelands, so there is very clear evidence to suggest that they could do the same thing in any country they immigrate to if they had the power to do so.

Reactions: MD

Godobeyer

Premium Member
There's no contradiction; there's more than just one way to help people escaping civil wars. One solution I've mentioned before is putting pressure on wealthier Middle Eastern countries like Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Kuwait, etc., to host more Syrian refugees. Proposing more farsighted immigration policies doesn't mean one is against helping refugees at all.

Also, I never said I was against Muslims' going to Europe; I specifically said that I was against indiscriminate acceptance of large numbers of Muslim refugees from the Middle East. I think the government in a country like Germany where birth rates are particularly low should put some thought into the long-term effects of having large numbers of permanent refugees from cultures whose ideals starkly oppose theirs.
a member here siad they will used them as cheap workers , and because as you said low rate of birth

i am with pressure on Saudi Arabia ..etc with host Syrian refugees but under UN ,ulgy truth that the don't want to go to Saudi Arabia to NOT be treating as slaves and hareems by Kings of oil .

you was there , you know how workers (immigrates) treated by Saudis .

Exactly: It would be a problem for the majority of present-day Germans if a significant portion of Germans in the future believed that stoning and executing another portion of Germans was acceptable—and stoning and execution are just two examples. I didn't even touch on other Islamic laws like lashing and blasphemy laws.

the Germans can manage for them selfs .

It would result in a tyranny of the majority, sure, just like what was about to happen when most voters in Arab countries where "Arab Spring" revolutions happened voted for Islamist parties in free elections.

Formally, permanent refugees are no longer guests after a while; they become citizens and usually end up holding the nationality of their new country of residence. That's the whole point of discussion here. Temporary residents are not even a point of discussion here, at least not for me.
it's up to Europeen ,not to me or to you .

this distinction beca
We don't disagree here, but I do wonder if you would consider something like discriminating against homosexuals to be a "bad deed." Most Middle Eastern Muslims do that quite often in their homelands, so there is very clear evidence to suggest that they could do the same thing in any country they immigrate to if they had the power to do so.
there is different between living in your country or living as guest (immigrate) or tourist in other country .

If i decide to go to Europe i will respect Europeen laws , about homosexual ...etc , inspite that i consider homosexual is bad deed , because it's immoral relation, and discriminating against refugees because of their religion is bad deed .

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
let's me talk more honestly here :

that's what they gain from supporting and justify crimes against Muslims for 67 years that done by Israel.

"FEAR of REVENGE"

but i believe you get in illusion , it's about hate more than fear of revenge .
Wtf? You're really making Islam look crazy by spewing this hatred of Jews. Does the Qur'an command you to love non-Muslims or not? Because Jesus, in the Bible, commands us to love everyone, especially those who hate and persecute us.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Wtf? You're really making Islam look crazy by spewing this hatred of Jews. Does the Qur'an command you to love non-Muslims or not? Because Jesus, in the Bible, commands us to love everyone, especially those who hate and persecute us.
this mislead what i said brother

Quran command to love non-Muslims , God in Quran spoke about how Jews killed Prophets ...etc , it's not accusation that's found in Bible .

for your second paragraphe :

the Bible said : Jesus (pbuh) I came with sword
Matthew 10:34

please scroll to 11:50

please scroll to 9:10

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
a member here siad they will used them as cheap workers , and because as you said low rate of birth

i am with pressure on Saudi Arabia ..etc with host Syrian refugees but under UN ,ulgy truth that the don't want to go to Saudi Arabia to NOT be treating as slaves and hareems by Kings of oil .

you was there , you know how workers (immigrates) treated by Saudis .

Yes, most foreign workers are treated like absolute crap in Saudi Arabia and a few other Gulf states as well. I think the EU and also the U.S. should put pressure on those countries to host refugees and treat them well, but I know that's probably not going to happen because the EU and the U.S. make allies of those countries because of oil.

the Germans can manage for them selfs .

I didn't say otherwise. I'm just expressing my opinion of the German government's decisions; I think part of them is great and part of them is unwise.

it's up to Europeen ,not to me or to you .

this distinction beca

there is different between living in your country or living as guest (immigrate) or tourist in other country .

If i decide to go to Europe i will respect Europeen laws , about homosexual ...etc , inspite that i consider homosexual is bad deed , because it's immoral relation, and discriminating against refugees because of their religion is bad deed .

Keeping in mind people's core ideals and beliefs when deciding whether or not to accept very large numbers of them as permanent residents in one's country is a wise thing to do. I don't think it's a "bad deed" at all, as it is based on a rational and statistical criterion rather than an arbitrary one.

Good for you that you would respect European laws if you went there despite disagreeing with them. I give you credit for that.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
this mislead what i said brother

Quran command to love non-Muslims ,
Where?
God in Quran spoke about how Jews killed Prophets ...etc , it's not accusation that's found in Bible .
Yes, it is. St. Stephen, the first martyr of Christianity, was stoned to death by a crowd of Jews after he condemned the Sanhedrin (Jewish religious court).

51 “You stiff-necked people, uncircumcised in heart and ears, you always resist the Holy Spirit. As your fathers did, so do you. 52 Which of the prophets did not your fathers persecute? And they killed those who announced beforehand the coming of the Righteous One, whom you have now betrayed and murdered, 53 you who received the law as delivered by angels and did not keep it.” - Acts 7:51-53

But guess what? Even while they murdered him, St. Stephen still asked God to have mercy upon them, following Christ's example while He suffered on the Cross and appealed to the Father to forgive His murderers:

60 And he knelt down and cried with a loud voice, “Lord, do not hold this sin against them.” And when he had said this, he fell asleep. - Acts 7:60

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts+7&version=RSVCE

for your second paragraphe :

the Bible said : Jesus (pbuh) I came with sword
Matthew 10:34
I know what the Bible says and He was not talking about a literal sword. He was merely referring to how His message would divide those who hear it - there will be those who believe and those who reject it. No where did Jesus encourage actual violence.

please scroll to 11:50

http://www.answering-islam.org/Authors/Arlandson/luke_22_36.htm

please scroll to 9:10

What's your point? There have been many thousands or perhaps millions of Christians who have died under persecution from the beginning of Christianity until now.

Last edited:

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
One thing I think is worth mentioning: I don't think it would be humane for wealthy countries that can host refugees to reject them when the refugees had nowhere else to go. Putting pressure on wealthy Arab states to host refugees would take time, so what I think would be the best thing to do is host the refugees temporarily while the EU puts pressure by every means they can on said Arab states to host more refugees and then send as many refugees as possible to those Arab states. I think the U.S. should do the same thing as well.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
these are some :

29-7/8
And those who believe and do righteous deeds - We will surely remove from them their misdeeds and will surely reward them according to the best of what they used to do.

And We have enjoined upon man goodness to parents. But if they endeavor to make you associate with Me that of which you have no knowledge, do not obey them. To Me is your return, and I will inform you about what you used to do.

41-34

And not equal are the good deed and the bad. Repel [evil] by that [deed] which is better; and thereupon the one whom between you and him is enmity [will become] as though he was a devoted friend.

Yes, it is. St. Stephen, the first martyr of Christianity, was stoned to death by a crowd of Jews after he condemned the Sanhedrin (Jewish religious court).

51 “You stiff-necked people, uncircumcised in heart and ears, you always resist the Holy Spirit. As your fathers did, so do you. 52 Which of the prophets did not your fathers persecute? And they killed those who announced beforehand the coming of the Righteous One, whom you have now betrayed and murdered, 53 you who received the law as delivered by angels and did not keep it.” - Acts 7:51-53

But guess what? Even while they murdered him, St. Stephen still asked God to have mercy upon them, following Christ's example while He suffered on the Cross and appealed to the Father to forgive His murderers:

60 And he knelt down and cried with a loud voice, “Lord, do not hold this sin against them.” And when he had said this, he fell asleep. - Acts 7:60

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts+7&version=RSVCE
how about :

2 Chronicles 16: 7-10.)
1 Kings 19: 14)
1 Kings 22: 26-7)
2 Chronicles 24: 2l.
Jeremiah 15: 10; 18: 20-3; 20: 1-18; 36-40)
Amos 7: 10-13
Mark 6: 17-29
Matthew 27: 20-6

from this link
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080503233652AAqHoyk

I know what the Bible says and He was not talking about a literal sword. He was merely referring to how His message would divide those who hear it - there will be those who believe and those who reject it. No where did Jesus encourage actual violence.
sorry
what is literal in "i don't came with peace , i came with sword "

do you check orgine greek one ?
SWORD :
https://translate.google.dz/?hl=fr&q=tra#el/en/μάχαιραν

from this link :
http://biblehub.com/text/matthew/10-34.htm

What's your point? There have been many thousands or perhaps millions of Christians who have died under persecution from the beginning of Christianity until now.

you seems did not watch that video !!!

Luke 6:29 "If someone slaps you on one cheek, offer the other cheek also"

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
One thing I think is worth mentioning: I don't think it would be humane for wealthy countries that can host refugees to reject them when the refugees had nowhere else to go. Putting pressure on wealthy Arab states to host refugees would take time, so what I think would be the best thing to do is host the refugees temporarily while the EU puts pressure by every means they can on said Arab states to host more refugees and then send as many refugees as possible to those Arab states. I think the U.S. should do the same thing as well.
you full us by thoughts and wishs ....etc

live the moment "NOW" :
What your suggestion for NOW , the refugees wiating until that pressure comes (that you suggest) ?

do you get my point now , why i upset from this thread ?

Last edited:

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
you full us by thoughts and wishs ....etc

live the moment "NOW" :
What your suggestion for NOW , the refugees wiating until that pressure comes (that you suggest) ?

do you get my point now , why i upset from this thread ?

I think the EU's temporarily hosting refugees (as many as they can) would probably be the best solution until the EU put pressure on the Gulf states, as I said in my previous post.

Flankerl

indeed it's hand made .
Talmud is content racist teaching , it's not false .

it's burned many times ago , because it's racist teaching revealed !!!

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/anti-semitism/TalmudBurning.html

So because those who have always hated Jews burn the Talmud it somehow makes it okay.

By the same logic those who hate Muslims and burn the Quran is perfectly acceptable. Though I don't really expect you to understand this.

God who sent Quran and sent Torah , so God send Quran come to fix what edited by human (authors) in Bible .

God when sent Quran and sent Torah, so God send Kitáb-i-Aqdas come to fix what edited by human (authors) in Quran and Bible.

You are probably not going to understand this.

in Algeria we don't kill Jews , they decide to immigrate to Europe and Israel , during Arab/Israel war .

there are millions of Palestinians refugees in Lebanon and Jordan ...etc want back to their homes inside Israel, because Israel kick out of them

the different between you and me :
i have courage to condemn Algeria for abusing Jews , BUT YOU CAN'T condemn Israel for abusing Arabs , on contrary you justify .

Of course you don't kill Jews in Algeria, there aren't any in Algeria. There are also no Inuit being killed in Algeria. Congratulations.
It's amazing that you honestly believe that all 140.000 Jews decided to leave Algeria because they wanted to live in Europe or Israel. By the way have you been to the Library and read about Algerias first citizenship law?

Millions of refugees? No they are UNRWA "refugees". Unlike UNHCR refugees they can bequest their refugee status to their descendants.
Again I am not expecting you to understand why this is wrong, quite unbalanced and unfair to UNHCR refugees.

Yeah uhm I have criticized Israel on this Forum before. Don't expect me to search my +4400 posts for it. The problem is that certain people on this Forum are so extremely anti-Israel that it leaves even the left wing Jews on this Forum little to no choice but to defend Israel.
I could elaborate on this further but I doubt that it would lead to anything.

that's huge numbers of innocents , like city full of people .

abuse and occupation and racist is concern more too.

since you said Jews in Israel are lived with Muslims in peace , why you fear from Muslims refugees ?

You do realise that the number includes Israelis and Palestinians right? Its 25.000 in total. In 67 years.
For what its worth compare it to Syria or pretty much any other war for crying out loud. There are picnics in Africa which have a higher death toll.
But again I don't expect you to understand it. You are a Muslim and an Arab.

Abuse? Again learn to differentiate. Do you mean abuse of Arab Israelis or Arabs in the Westbank? The first is a inner Israeli matter while the latter isn't.

Occupation? Well the PLO is free to sign a peace treaty which shows that they have indeed lost. Oh they don't think they have lost? Well then they can fight on I guess. But please no more whining.

Racism? Show me a country without racism. Good luck with that. Some Jews also don't like Beta Israel or Mizrahim. On the other side some Mizrahim don't like Beta Israel or Ashkenazim. You are of course free to generalise, though its stupid.

Why I fear Muslim refugees? Because there is quite a big number of Muslims who hate people like me, Jews for being Jews and other fun reasons. You will never understand it because you live in a country with a Muslim majority of 98%.
There are already news of Muslim refugees terrorising Christian refugees and of course Sunni refugees terrorising Shia refugees, you honestly think they would treat me better? Stop living in a dream.

Also do you got a real source on the video? RT is not really credible.

And at that time Hanani the seer came to Asa, king of Judah, and he said to him, "When you relied on the king of Aram, and you did not rely on the Lord your God; therefore, the army of the king of Aram escaped from your hand.

Were not the Cu****es and the Lubim a huge host with very many chariots and horsemen? But when you relied on the Lord, He delivered them into your hand.

For the Lord-His eyes run to and fro throughout the entire earth to grant strength with those whose heart is whole toward Him. You have dealt foolishly in this matter, for from now on you shall have wars.

And Asa was incensed against the seer, and he put him into the prison-house, for he was wroth with him about this, and Asa crushed some of the people at that time.

So where exactly was the Prophet killed?

And he said, "I have been zealous for the Lord, the God of Hosts, for the Children of Israel have forsaken Your covenant, they have torn down Your altars, and they have killed Your prophets by the sword, and I alone remain, and they seek my soul to take it."

Okay and? Did you read the entire chapter? Ever heard about context when its not about the Quran?

And the king of Israel said, "Take Micaiah and return him to Amon the mayor of the city and to Joash the king's son.

And you shall say, 'So said the king, "Place this one in prison, and feed him a scant amount of bread and a scant amount of water until I come back in peace.' "

Not seeing it.

And He sent prophets among them, to return them to the Lord, and they warned them, but they did not incline their ears.

And the spirit of God enveloped Zechariah the son of Jehoiada the priest, and he stood above the people and said to them, "So said God: Why do you transgress the commandments of the Lord? You will not succeed because you have forsaken the Lord, and He has forsaken you."

And they conspired against him and stoned him by the king's command, in the forecourt of the House of the Lord.

And King Joash did not remember the loving-kindness that Jehoiada his father had done with him, but he killed his son, and upon his death he said, "May the Lord see and requite."

And it came to pass at the turn of the year that the army of Aram marched upon him, and they came to Judah and Jerusalem, and they destroyed all the princes of the people from among the people, and all their plunder they sent to the king of Damascus.

For, with few men the army of Aram came, and the Lord delivered into their hands an exceedingly large army, for they had forsaken the Lord, the God of their fathers; and they dealt out punishment to Joash.

And when they went away from him, for they left him with many ailments, his servants conspired against him for the blood of the sons of Jehoiada the priest, and they slew him on his bed, and he died, and they buried him in the City of David, but they did not bury him in the graves of the kings.

And these were the ones who conspired against him: Zabad the son of Shimeath the Ammonitess, and Jehozabad the son of Shimrith the Moabitess.

And concerning his sons, and the many prophecies about him, and the foundation of the House of God-behold they are inscribed in the midrash of the book of the kings; and Amaziah his son reigned in his stead.

Again context.

Special Jewish pro-hint: One should not be like King Jehoash. That's the moral of the story.

Woe is to me, my mother, that you bore me, a man of quarrel and a man of contention to the whole land. I have not lent, nor have they lent to me. Yet, they all curse me.

Hm.

Shall evil be paid instead of good, for they have dug a pit for my life. Remember when I stood before You to speak good for them, to bring back Your wrath from them.

Therefore, deliver their children to the famine and spill their blood by the sword, and let their wives be bereaved and widows, and their husbands slain by death, their youths struck by the sword in battle.

May an outcry be heard from their houses, for You shall bring a troop upon them suddenly, for they dug a pit to seize me and they hid snares at my feet to trap me.

And You, O Lord, know all their plan against me for death; do not atone for their iniquity, and let not their sin be erased from before You, and let them be made to stumble before You; at the time of Your anger do it to them.

Huh.

So what exactly are you seeing here?

And it came to pass in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah the king of Judah...
... And Gedaliah the son of Ahikam said to Johanan the son of Kareah, "Do not do this thing for you speak falsely about Ishmael."

Really now its consecutive chapters? Care to be a bit more specific?

That's not how you find out about something. So you haven't researched it yourself or even read the parts in question.
Oh goody.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
So because those who have always hated Jews burn the Talmud it somehow makes it okay.
they hated Jews !!!
is not because they found Talmud racist teaching , revealled by a Jew convert to Chritianity ?
Why they burned Talmud many times ago by order of leaders in different times and countries .

By the same logic those who hate Muslims and burn the Quran is perfectly acceptable. Though I don't really expect you to understand this.
that's already done .

God when sent Quran and sent Torah, so God send Kitáb-i-Aqdas come to fix what edited by human (authors) in Quran and Bible.
is the Bahi follwors claim this ?

Of course you don't kill Jews in Algeria, there aren't any in Algeria. There are also no Inuit being killed in Algeria. Congratulations.
It's amazing that you honestly believe that all 140.000 Jews decided to leave Algeria because they wanted to live in Europe or Israel. By the way have you been to the Library and read about Algerias first citizenship law?
because Algeria declared the war against Israel (with Arab countries)

I am not very sure about this issue , but if it's true i condemned Algerian authority of that time .

Millions of refugees? No they are UNRWA "refugees". Unlike UNHCR refugees they can bequest their refugee status to their descendants.
Again I am not expecting you to understand why this is wrong, quite unbalanced and unfair to UNHCR refugees.
how expecting the refugees don't take their kids with them , or not suppose to count with them ?

Yeah uhm I have criticized Israel on this Forum before. Don't expect me to search my +4400 posts for it. The problem is that certain people on this Forum are so extremely anti-Israel that it leaves even the left wing Jews on this Forum little to no choice but to defend Israel.
I could elaborate on this further but I doubt that it would lead to anything.
this is good news , honestly i never saw you criticized Israel , on contrary !!
I miss that lol

It's funny i remember that a jew , we ask him to criticize Israel just for once !

He said "I criticize Israel for retreated from Gaza and West Bank " :D

You do realise that the number includes Israelis and Palestinians right? Its 25.000 in total. In 67 years.
For what its worth compare it to Syria or pretty much any other war for crying out loud. There are picnics in Africa which have a higher death toll.
But again I don't expect you to understand it. You are a Muslim and an Arab.
I am not sure about number of victimes , but for sure Palestinians are more and more .

our intern conflict may time , and gone , but i don't think it's will take 67 years

in Algeria we take approximation 15 years to defeat terrorists .
Abuse? Again learn to differentiate. Do you mean abuse of Arab Israelis or Arabs in the Westbank? The first is a inner Israeli matter while the latter isn't.
Arab Israeli are suffered from distinction , destruction their homes

West bank , you remember reportage of Israel VS Israel .
Occupation? Well the PLO is free to sign a peace treaty which shows that they have indeed lost. Oh they don't think they have lost? Well then they can fight on I guess. But please no more whining.
the Israelis leaders break the deal of land

Racism? Show me a country without racism. Good luck with that. Some Jews also don't like Beta Israel or Mizrahim. On the other side some Mizrahim don't like Beta Israel or Ashkenazim. You are of course free to generalise, though its stupid.
We in Algeria don't had racism .

Why I fear Muslim refugees? Because there is quite a big number of Muslims who hate people like me, Jews for being Jews and other fun reasons. You will never understand it because you live in a country with a Muslim majority of 98%.
There are already news of Muslim refugees terrorising Christian refugees and of course Sunni refugees terrorising Shia refugees, you honestly think they would treat me better? Stop living in a dream.
but why you said before it's about taxes !!!

that's fear because bad policy of Israel against Muslims in it's wars . so you suppose to blame Israelis leaders for this .

i consider refugees terrorising refugees is just rubber speech

Also do you got a real source on the video? RT is not really credible.
how about Israel VS Israel reportage made by Jews ?

So where exactly was the Prophet killed?
so it's lagging in translation ?
it's same in hebrew one !!!
http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/15903/jewish/Chapter-19.htm

how about this explaination :

(1) After the death of Solomon the state of the Israelites was split into two: the State of Judah with its capital in Jerusalem, and the State of Israel with its capital in Samaria. This was followed by a series of wars between the two States so that the State of Judah sought the assistance of the Aramacan State of Damascus against its own kinsmen. At this, Hamani the seer went under God's direction to Asa the king and rebuked him. Instead of rectifying his behaviour, Asa was so angry that he put the seer in the stocks. (See 2 Chronicles 16: 7-10.)
(2) When Elijah denounced the Jews for their worship of Baal and invited them to retun to monotheism, Ahab, the king of Israel pursued him for the sake of his pagan wife so that he had to take refuge in the mountains of the Sinai peninsula. On this occasion, according to the Bible, he said: '. . . the people of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thy altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword., and 1, even 1 only, am left; and they seek my life, to take it away' (1 Kings 19: 14).
(3) The same king Ahab imprisoned another Prophet, Micah, for no other reason than that of speaking the truth. King Ahab ordered that he should be given only bread and water. (See 1 Kings 22: 26-7)
(4) When idol-worship and moral corruption became prevalent in Judah and the Prophet Zechariah raised his voice against them, he was stoned to death in the very court of the house of the Lord. (See 2 Chronicles 24: 2l.)
(5) When the Israelite State of Samaria was wiped out by the State of Jerusalem, the Prophet Jeremiah deplored the condition of the Israelites. He warned them that it was time they set about mending their ways otherwise they would face an even more calamitous end than that of Samaria. The response to this sincere preaching was abuse and curses: he was beaten, imprisoned, put in the stocks and lowered by ropes into a cistern, where he was left to die of hunger and thirst. He was also accused of various crimes, including treason and conspiracy. (See Jeremiah 15: 10; 18: 20-3; 20: 1-18; 36-40)

Okay and? Did you read the entire chapter? Ever heard about context when its not about the Quran?

that's depend on the explaination , i will study this issue of killing prophets .

Flankerl

they hated Jews !!!
is not because they found Talmud racist teaching , revealled by a Jew convert to Chritianity ?
Why they burned Talmud many times ago by order of leaders in different times and countries .

So why is it okay to burn the Talmud but not the Quran? Let me guess, its because the Quran is true and the Talmud not.

Well aren't you a selective guy.

that's already done .

So they are right to burn the Quran. Well that is your opinion. Good for you.

is the Bahi follwors claim this ?

Christianity's claim is that it is the continuation of Judaism.
Islam's claim is that it is the continuation of Christianity and Judaism.
Baha'i faith's claim is that it is the continuation of Islam, Christianity and Judaism.

Turns out Islam isn't special and others do the same. :D

because Algeria declared the war against Israel (with Arab countries)

I am not very sure about this issue , but if it's true i condemned Algerian authority of that time .

But there was no war involving Israel in 1962. Anyway it is indeed true that Algeria supported the Arab Armies during the 6 Days War and Yom Kippur War. But it did not declare war against Israel. That is simply not true.

how expecting the refugees don't take their kids with them , or not suppose to count with them ?

No no you are not getting it. If children have to flee they are of course refugees. This is true for UNRWA and UNHCR refugees.

But if UNHCR refugees get children when they have already fled these children are NOT considered refugees.
But if UNRWA refugees get children when they have already fled these children are considered refugees. And if these children get children they are also considered refugees. And so on.

See the difference?
Spot the hypocrisy?

this is good news , honestly i never saw you criticized Israel , on contrary !!
I miss that lol

It's funny i remember that a jew , we ask him to criticize Israel just for once !

He said "I criticize Israel for retreated from Gaza and West Bank " :D

We do it more than often when we are around each other, believe it or not.
The problem is that the Muslim/Arab position is quite often insane so we simply can't agree on it.

I am not sure about number of victimes , but for sure Palestinians are more and more .

our intern conflict may time , and gone , but i don't think it's will take 67 years

in Algeria we take approximation 15 years to defeat terrorists .

You don't get the point. Israelis and Palestinians have been killing each other for 67 years. In these years 25.000 people died and there is general outrage about genocide and other hilarious accusations almost every week from the Muslim/Arab world and the UN General Assembly has the hobby of releasing one condemnation of Israel after another.

Meanwhile Arabs have been killing for just a couple of years in Syria and are on their way of killing 400.000 people and no one really cares.
But heaven forbid something happens in Israel.

Arab Israeli are suffered from distinction , destruction their homes

West bank , you remember reportage of Israel VS Israel .

Yeah so did Jews in their Arab countries. And now? People are bad.
Arabs in Israel have a higher social standing than Jews had in Arab countries.

And the West Bank is not part of Israel.

the Israelis leaders break the deal of land

Deal of land? Yeah that never was a thing. It didn't exist.
I mean come on the evil Zionists even accepted the proposition of the Peel Commission while the Arabs obviously didn't, as always.

We in Algeria don't had racism .

Of course. lol

but why you said before it's about taxes !!!

that's fear because bad policy of Israel against Muslims in it's wars . so you suppose to blame Israelis leaders for this .

i consider refugees terrorising refugees is just rubber speech

Stop living in a dream. Muslim crimes against Jews have been common from long before there even was the State of Israel or big immigration into the region. These crimes were usually excused by some made up reason(Jews doing this or that, defiling Allah/Mohammed/Mosques/whatever). Even today this is something that can be seen in Muslim countries with a sizeable minority of Non-Muslims. The best student of Muslim countries in this category is Pakistan.
Also are you honestly explaining hate towards Jews who aren't even living in Israel as acceptable because Israel supposedly did something? Because if you do it shows that Arab/Muslim mentality has not changed in the last 60 years. Not even a bit.

And some Muslim refugees are indeed harassing/terrorising Christian refugees. Whether you like it or not.

how about Israel VS Israel reportage made by Jews ?

So you don't have a source on what happened in the RT video and thus refer to a completely different reportage?

That is not how giving a source works.

so it's lagging in translation ?
it's same in hebrew one !!!
http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/15903/jewish/Chapter-19.htm

But that's a different chapter. I am not even denying what it says in the chapter. But really context is a thing, even outside of the Quran.

how about this explaination :

When I search for the first few sentences all I get are Islamic websites. Meh. You really shouldn't get your explanation from Facebook posts and sites which aren't even from people of the Religion in question.

I never really understood why you Muslims are so obsessed about this subject. I would understand it if Jews would follow those who killed Prophets or did them wrong. But this is simply not the case.
So yeah explain this to me.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
these are some :

29-7/8
And those who believe and do righteous deeds - We will surely remove from them their misdeeds and will surely reward them according to the best of what they used to do.

And We have enjoined upon man goodness to parents. But if they endeavor to make you associate with Me that of which you have no knowledge, do not obey them. To Me is your return, and I will inform you about what you used to do.

41-34

And not equal are the good deed and the bad. Repel [evil] by that [deed] which is better; and thereupon the one whom between you and him is enmity [will become] as though he was a devoted friend.
I don't see anything in those verses about loving your enemies, except maybe in the last one (but it doesn't say anything about love).

how about :

2 Chronicles 16: 7-10.)
1 Kings 19: 14)
1 Kings 22: 26-7)
2 Chronicles 24: 2l.
Amos 7: 10-13
Mark 6: 17-29
Matthew 27: 20-6

from this link
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080503233652AAqHoyk
What is your point?

sorry
what is literal in "i don't came with peace , i came with sword "

do you check orgine greek one ?
SWORD :
https://translate.google.dz/?hl=fr&q=tra#el/en/μάχαιραν

from this link :
http://biblehub.com/text/matthew/10-34.htm
Once again, what's your point? I already told you what the verse means.

you seems did not watch that video !!!

Luke 6:29 "If someone slaps you on one cheek, offer the other cheek also"
I watched that part of it. It seems to be trying to say that Christians won't really allow themselves to be harassed, assaulted, murdered, persecuted, etc. But many, many Christians have.

Can you please get to the point?

morphesium

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/09/million-refugees-arrive-germany-year-150914101006005.html

Since the native German TFR is the lowest in the world (1.43), it would suggest that the native German population will decrease each generation by about 25-30%. Germany has also said they are planning on taking 500,000 refugees a year for several years. Assuming that most of these refugees are Syrian (which they are not but whatever), that shows the Syrian TFR to be 2.4. However a large chunk of these refugees are from Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sub Saharan and East Africa where the TFR is considerably higher and the regions are still mostly Islamic. The TFR should be rounded up for refugees up to 3.0 if you include other ethnic groups. With an average TFR of 3.0, it results in a 25-30% increase per generation. Throw in immigration from Islamic countries and that amounts to at least a million Muslims a year. Let's assume Germany takes in a million Muslim immigrants and refugees (Germany has already promised to take 500,000) a year over say 5 years, that would amount to:

2015 - 6 million
2016 - 7 million
2017 - 8 million
2019- 9 million
2020 - 10 million

If each generation is about 30 years, extrapolating projections based on TFR gives:

2050: Non Muslim German population falls from 76 million to 53 million (with a 30% drop)
Muslim German population rises from 10 million to 13 million (with a 30% rise)

Assuming lifespans increase and TFRs drop for native Muslim population we have:

2080: Non Muslim German population falls from 53 million to 40 million (with a 25% drop)
Muslim German population rises from 13 million to 16 million (with a 25% rise)

Let's assume the overall population stays constant and Germany takes immigrants from other parts of the world, say India, China, Russia, ME and EU. As of now 20% of Germany is comprised of non ethnic Germans, and 1/8 of these legal immigrants are Muslims. Thus following the same demographic in 2080, the native born German population (born Muslim and non Muslim Germans) would be 56 million and to keep population of Germany stable at 80 million, that would require another 24 million million immigrants. If 12.5% of these 24 million native immigrants are Muslim, that's around 3 million Muslims, which would mean by 2080 the Islamic population of Germany would be 19 million and Non Muslim population will be 69 million. By mid 22nd century both populations would be equal.

We are assuming that the TFRs stay constant, which probably is wrong and will fall as is the current trend in the world. We are also assuming that Islamic religiosity stays constant, but one can argue that it could rise rather than fall. There is no shortage of poor Muslim refugees who will continue to stream into Europe for the next century, and if Germany continues to stay open it will continue to accept these Muslim refugees and thus offset the drop in native German Islamic TFR.

There is no doubt in my mind that Germany and probably Europe will have a Muslim majority in just over a 100 years, however the direction of Islamization is important. The actress who played Shae on Game of Thrones is a European Muslim, but so are the thousands of jihadists who have joined ISIS and Al Nusra.
What direction will German Islam take? What would a German state with a majority Islamic population look like?

Like the saying says "humans are humans", - Muslims are Muslims. The Muslim clergy has tremendous amount of money in their hands
(from Zakat and from other sources -which the Muslims have to pay), they will corrupt the law and the politics with their money power to take
things to their advantage. They will train their young brains against you and your culture. Fertilize your soil with terrorism and finally it will be another Syria. Native Germans -where are you going to run? Who will give you asylum.

What I believe is this - This ISIS crisis is indirectly helping a lot of extreme Muslims to spread out (particularly) across the non-Muslim nations. It can only be equated as a cancer under metastasis. I hope your politicians realize these before succumbing and getting doomed for ever.

The actress who played Shae on Game of Thrones is a European Muslim
Do you think "majority" of the Muslims accept her as mulsim? If they think it is their "time" and get a chance they would probably crucify her for taking such a carrier and "demoralizing Muslims".

Godobeyer

Premium Member
EDITED for type errors
I don't see anything in those verses about loving your enemies, except maybe in the last one (but it doesn't say anything about love).
both talking about deeds , and most of Quran encourage for doing good deeds and avoid to do bad deeds .

love is not about just saying , it's about actions too .

Satan is enemy of God , do you love him ?
someone rape your mother and sister .... would you love him ?
if you enemies want to invade your country , would you love them and welcome them ?

What is your point?
not necessary , I misunderstood your post

Once again, what's your point? I already told you what the verse means.
but you did not comment about link of Greek source !! since it's original is greek .

I watched that part of it. It seems to be trying to say that Christians won't really allow themselves to be harassed, assaulted, murdered, persecuted, etc. But many, many Christians have.

Can you please get to the point?
the point of that video : is Christianity sometimes hard to practice by their followers .
and may calling for humilating your-self (that what i understand from that scripture of Bible).

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
this longest reply i ever seen in RF lol

we get new record i guess :D

So why is it okay to burn the Talmud but not the Quran? Let me guess, its because the Quran is true and the Talmud not.

Well aren't you a selective guy.

So they are right to burn the Quran. Well that is your opinion. Good for you.
some People start burn Quran in 9/11 or because of it .
so they had hatefull motivation given by Bin Ledan and his group against Islam and Muslims .

the real question , Why people burned Talmud since Jews never do harm against others ?

Christianity's claim is that it is the continuation of Judaism.
Islam's claim is that it is the continuation of Christianity and Judaism.
Baha'i faith's claim is that it is the continuation of Islam, Christianity and Judaism.

Turns out Islam isn't special and others do the same. :D
Do Judaism claim that it's only religion from God ?

I chat with Baha'i follower before , so he said "i believe in one God and Muhammad (pbuh) " i directly/immadiatly told him " then you are Muslim"

so different that Judaism don't accept Muslims as "Jews" , but in same time it's accept athiests whom their mother is Jewish as Jews , that's wierd

But there was no war involving Israel in 1962. Anyway it is indeed true that Algeria supported the Arab Armies during the 6 Days War and Yom Kippur War. But it did not declare war against Israel. That is simply not true.
it's was not individual ,it's was by collection , so if Israel was neighbore to Algeria , Israel will not attack Algeria for that ?

No no you are not getting it. If children have to flee they are of course refugees. This is true for UNRWA and UNHCR refugees.

But if UNHCR refugees get children when they have already fled these children are NOT considered refugees.
But if UNRWA refugees get children when they have already fled these children are considered refugees. And if these children get children they are also considered refugees. And so on.

See the difference?
Spot the hypocrisy?
I don't care what UNRWA or UNHCR said . their opinion is not sacred to me .

We do it more than often when we are around each other, believe it or not.
The problem is that the Muslim/Arab position is quite often insane so we simply can't agree on it.
the problem is not position , it's action on ground .

You don't get the point. Israelis and Palestinians have been killing each other for 67 years. In these years 25.000 people died and there is general outrage about genocide and other hilarious accusations almost every week from the Muslim/Arab world and the UN General Assembly has the hobby of releasing one condemnation of Israel after another.
innocents Palestinians and Laboness whom killed by Isreal is more than innocent Jews whom killed by Palestinians and Lebanoss .

how about statics ?

just in recent two war in Gaza , Israel killed about 4000 innocents

Meanwhile Arabs have been killing for just a couple of years in Syria and are on their way of killing 400.000 people and no one really cares.
But heaven forbid something happens in Israel.
that's not justify what Israel did against Muslims .

Yeah so did Jews in their Arab countries. And now? People are bad.
Arabs in Israel have a higher social standing than Jews had in Arab countries.
Israeli regime always calling Jews to immigrate to Israel , but don't accept the Palestinians refugees to comeback to their home !!!

And the West Bank is not part of Israel.
so you don't call Israeli regime to go out from West Bank ?
you know how much Palestinians suffered from check points and occupation .

Deal of land? Yeah that never was a thing. It didn't exist.
I mean come on the evil Zionists even accepted the proposition of the Peel Commission while the Arabs obviously didn't, as always.

on what deal , Israel retreat from Gaza and WB ?

Stop living in a dream. Muslim crimes against Jews have been common from long before there even was the State of Israel or big immigration into the region. These crimes were usually excused by some made up reason(Jews doing this or that, defiling Allah/Mohammed/Mosques/whatever). Even today this is something that can be seen in Muslim countries with a sizeable minority of Non-Muslims. The best student of Muslim countries in this category is Pakistan.
Also are you honestly explaining hate towards Jews who aren't even living in Israel as acceptable because Israel supposedly did something? Because if you do it shows that Arab/Muslim mentality has not changed in the last 60 years. Not even a bit.
I living not in dream

the hate towards Jews whom aren't living in Israel (that generlizing) , that's because Israel/Arab conflict during 67 years .

and because some Israeli Jews threaten our Holy Mosque in Jeruslem to destroy it .

Alqsa the most Holy Mosque is belong to Muslims , why Israel don't accept to give it to Palestinian authority, or under Saudi Arabia or to be under Organisation of Islamic Cooperation ?

if the intention is good , why harassent against Muslims sacred places ?

this is what bring the hate between two followers of religions .

And some Muslim refugees are indeed harassing/terrorising Christian refugees. Whether you like it or not.
it's childhood if you consider an individual action as generalizing.

So you don't have a source on what happened in the RT video and thus refer to a completely different reportage?

That is not how giving a source works.
so you claim even they producers are Jews RT is lieing ?

RT is lieing source even it's tells the truth ?

But that's a different chapter. I am not even denying what it says in the chapter. But really context is a thing, even outside of the Quran.
ok , you don't deny you elder Jews killed some Prophets , as scripture said ?

then, what is context of that scripture ?

When I search for the first few sentences all I get are Islamic websites. Meh. You really shouldn't get your explanation from Facebook posts and sites which aren't even from people of the Religion in question.

I never really understood why you Muslims are so obsessed about this subject. I would understand it if Jews would follow those who killed Prophets or did them wrong. But this is simply not the case.
So yeah explain this to me.
the point is if elder Jews had courage to kill the Prophet of God , so it's simple for them to editing the message of God .

Last edited:

Flankerl

some People start burn Quran in 9/11 or because of it .
so they had hatefull motivation given by Bin Ledan and his group against Islam and Muslims .

the real question , Why people burned Talmud since Jews never do harm against others ?

Well we supposedly slaughter their children to consume their blood, poison wells, bring misfortune wherever we go and so on. The list is long.
So do you believe these accusations? inb4 you do.

Do Judaism claim that it's only religion from God ?

I chat with Baha'i follower before , so he said "i believe in one God and Muhammad (pbuh) " i directly/immadiatly told him " then you are Muslim"

so different that Judaism don't accept Muslims as "Jews" , but in same time it's accept athiests whom their mother is Jewish as Jews , that's wierd

Judaism claims that its the only possible religion for Jews. What non-Jews do is of no concern to us as long as they leave us alone, which they usually don't.

Muslims aren't Jews because their mothers weren't Jews and they didn't convert to Judaism. A Jewish atheist usually has a Jewish mother or converted to Judaism before he became an atheist.
Simple as that.

it's was not individual ,it's was by collection , so if Israel was neighbore to Algeria , Israel will not attack Algeria for that ?

What if scenarios are completely ridiculous. During the Yom Kippur War Jordan stayed neutral and thus Israel didn't attack it. Now both countries are at peace with each other and cooperate on various occasions. Magic.

So what if Algeria and Israel border each other and Algeria supports those who are at war with Israel? Well Israel would probably do something about it. Let me guess, that is Israels fault.

I don't care what UNRWA or UNHCR said . their opinion is not sacred to me .

So you are saying that Jews who fled from Arab/Muslim countries are still refugees? (be careful this is a trick question)

Lebanoss .

how about statics ?

just in recent two war in Gaza , Israel killed about 4000 innocents

Uhm so what? Just because you lose more people during times of war does that somehow make you the morally superior side.
By that logic Israel should just not protect its citizens and let them die. After a while there would be more dead Israelis than Palestinians and just like that Israel would be morally superior.

Except it doesn't work like that.

that's not justify what Israel did against Muslims .

It's called comparing two conflicts and measuring the public outcry.
Whether you like it or not a conflict in which ~1,02 people die every day gets considerably more attention and public condemnation than a conflict in which ~133,94 people die every day.
If the Israel-Palestine conflict would have had the same numbers for the last 67 years about ~3.275.502,7 people would have died and not ~25.000.

But who cares about facts when its all emotional and the Jews... yeah the Jews... man those Jews...

Israeli regime always calling Jews to immigrate to Israel , but don't accept the Palestinians refugees to comeback to their home !!!

And Arab regimes/Muslim clerics call for war against Israel. Your point?

Exactly why would Israel let Palestinians into Israel when that would lead to the destruction of Israel? You know just because you think you are smart doesn't mean you are.
The plan is too obvious. You gotta think around the corner.

so you don't call Israeli regime to go out from West Bank ?
you know how much Palestinians suffered from check points and occupation .

Why would Israel leave the West Bank when there is no peace treaty with the PLO?
Should Israel just leave until the PLO decides its time to fight again?

Again just because you think you are smart doesn't mean you are. The plan is again too obvious.

If Palestinians don't want to suffer from Checkpoints they should talk to their leaders and urge them to sign a peace treaty.
It worked for Egypt and Jordan.

on what deal , Israel retreat from Gaza and WB ?

There was and is no deal to retreat from Gaza or the West Bank. The retreat from Gaza was unilateral(only supported by Israel) while the important UN resolution regarding the West Bank has more than one principle. Yes you can actually continue to read after the first one.
I know that Arabs/Muslims usually don't do that but its actually possible.

hint: its United Nations Security Council Resolution 242

I living not in dream

the hate towards Jews whom aren't living in Israel (that generlizing) , that's because Israel/Arab conflict during 67 years .

and because some Israeli Jews threaten our Holy Mosque in Jeruslem to destroy it .

So how come Jews were persecuted in the Arab/Muslim world before there even was an Israel/Arab conflict?

Oh yes now the al aqsa crap begins. Can you please be less of a standardised Arab. I mean you got to have some unique ideas and beliefs about something... somewhere.

Alqsa the most Holy Mosque is belong to Muslims , why Israel don't accept to give it to Palestinian authority, or under Saudi Arabia or to be under Organisation of Islamic Cooperation ?

if the intention is good , why harassent against Muslims sacred places ?

this is what bring the hate between two followers of religions .

The Al Aqsa mosque and the entire Temple mount are under the control of the Waqf which has controlled them since Saladin conquered Jerusalem.
That's 828 years, in case you are wondering.

Also your video shows that Muslims/Arabs say it is going to be destroyed by the Jews.
Meanwhile the Jews say the Government and the majority of the population doesn't want to destroy it. And the people are generally confused about the idea.

Its a good video but does not support your hallucinations. I know the channel and it is even run by an evil Jew.

it's childhood if you consider an individual action as generalizing.

Hehe. Yeah of course. What else could it be.

so you claim even they producers are Jews RT is lieing ?

RT is lieing source even it's tells the truth ?

RT is a Russian propaganda channel. Simple as that.
But since the story is true it should be rather easy to find a different source. :)

ok , you don't deny you elder Jews killed some Prophets , as scripture said ?

then, what is context of that scripture ?

Those weren't my elder Jews. Those were Jews who sinned.

I already wrote what the context is. Read everything, not only what you want to be true.

the point is if elder Jews had courage to kill the Prophet of God , so it's simple for them to editing the message of God .

So let me get this straight.
Some Jews murder prophets.
In the scripture in which its written down these Jews are portrayed as bad people which are not to be copied.

And this somehow means we would edit the Books to our liking?
Then why not simply edit out the killing of the Prophets? Be careful the last question involves critical thinking.