• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WHat is Passover?

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Jesus is the Passover Lamb, the Unleavened Bread and the First Fruits from the dead.
Didn't know Jesus was mixed with water that had been left out during the night and then baked for 18 minutes. Which revised NT says that?

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Didn't know Jesus was mixed with water that had been left out during the night and then baked for 18 minutes. Which revised NT says that?
Do you believe, as many do, that what Moses wrote was basically based on myths?

Brian2

Veteran Member
Odd, considering the Passover lamb isn't an atonement sacrifice. Oh well, god must've made a mistake.

No mistake. Jesus sacrifice is also the atonement. I guess the whole of the story could not be said well in the one sacrifice.
If you put faith in the blood of Jesus then you will be freed from slavery to sin and death, you will enter the New Covenant and Jesus the mediator of the Covenant will lead you by God's Spirit with us, into the promised Kingdom of God.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
I guess the whole of the story could not be said well in the one sacrifice.
I see. So god couldn't properly explain himself the first time 'round. Now I get it. Must've been the use of Hebrew. Good thing he switched to Greek.