• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WHat is Passover?

Incorrect. I mean, Native American tribes had animal spirits, those were animals, but I'm not talking about those. Read up on Egyptian mythology. The livestock were symbols of these gods. These same deities were at time depicted with animal heads and at time with human heads. Symbolism, all. Greek and Roman deities didn't even have animal heads, but they had sacred animals. Jesus is the same. Again, I'm not here to claim that Christianity copied from pagan myths, but to explain that just as one reason the Roman religion isn't viable for Jews is because of these "sacred" animals, so, too Christianity, which turned a regular dude into a "sacred" animal.
That’s just not true as I said, even in the Old Testament animal imagery is used, you believe God has wings and feathers as psalm 91 says? Of course not. The Passover Lamb and Jesus being God’s Passover Lamb isn’t a pagan idea, it’s Gods idea. Jesus Christ is not literally an animal.

Last edited by a moderator: