• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What i will be eating from now on :)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Since my visit to the doctor last week i been doing some research and tried combination of foods.
So here is a list of what my diet will be from now on.
Carrots
Radish
Spring onions
Red onions
Sun-dried tomato
Tomatoes
Paprika
Broccoli
Cucumber
Avocado
Apple
Orange
Banana
grapes
Blueberry
Raspberry
Strawberry
Kiwi
Peas and beans
Corn
Mushroom
Rice
Different salads

The list will probably get longer too :)

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Damn you're restrictive. I hope it works for you. I've just polished off the last 3 black pudding slices. There were 6 yesterday. I may have eaten them all.

Terry Sampson

You may want to consider buying suspenders to keep your pants up.

Screenshot_2019-08-11 Suspenders - Google Search(1).png
Screenshot_2019-08-11 Suspenders - Google Search.png

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Damn you're restrictive. I hope it works for you. I've just polished off the last 3 black pudding slices. There were 6 yesterday. I may have eaten them all.
Hehe yes i will be eating a strict vegan diet, but it is needed for my health.
Ad i am allergic to a lot of milk products, so the alternative is Soy milk or rice milk

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Hehe yes i will be eating a strict vegan diet, but it is needed for my health.
Ad i am allergic to a lot of milk products, so the alternative is Soy milk or rice milk
Rice milk is best.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
my current weight is 80 kilos and 178 cm tall BUT, I do have a bit of a stomach that is blocking my view downward toward my feet :oops:

It wasn't meant towards you. But I'm sure though with your restrictive diet you're bound to lose that stomach especially if you include some exercise.