• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What i will be eating from now on :)

Terry Sampson

:) Buddha was not a fat man :) The statue you see in the photo is not Buddha Sakyamuni :) I think that is a Buddha within Mahayana Buddhism, but i can be wrong on that.

Screenshot_2019-08-11 Ho-tei - Google Search.png

Darkforbid

:) Buddha was not a fat man :) The statue you see in the photo is not Buddha Sakyamuni :) I think that is a Buddha within Mahayana Buddhism, but i can be wrong on that.

Hey, you should take a look,,, how often do you get, "the Monk himself wrote"

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Hey, you should take a look,,, how often do you get, "the Monk himself wrote"
Well i know many monks and spoken about this topic with them a lot, And from the scriptures we have it does not seem to say Buddha Sakyamuni was a fat person, As far as scriptures say, he eat very modest and would probably walk from town to town a lot so he would not gain that much weight.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Hehe yes i will be eating a strict vegan diet, but it is needed for my health.
Ad i am allergic to a lot of milk products, so the alternative is Soy milk or rice milk
No almond milk? I didn't notice nuts on your list of foods.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Since my visit to the doctor last week i been doing some research and tried combination of foods.
So here is a list of what my diet will be from now on.
Carrots
Radish
Spring onions
Red onions
Sun-dried tomato
Tomatoes
Paprika
Broccoli
Cucumber
Avocado
Apple
Orange
Banana
grapes
Blueberry
Raspberry
Strawberry
Kiwi
Peas and beans
Corn
Mushroom
Rice
Different salads

The list will probably get longer too :)

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Since my visit to the doctor last week i been doing some research and tried combination of foods.
Carrots
Radish
Spring onions
Red onions
Sun-dried tomato
Tomatoes
Paprika
Broccoli
Cucumber
Avocado
Apple
Orange
Banana
grapes
Blueberry
Raspberry
Strawberry
Kiwi
Peas and beans
Corn
Mushroom
Rice
Different salads

Replace rice with brown rice and remove the corn will help. Coarse whole grain products replace the corn.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
What I will be eating from now on

View attachment 31793

100% Italian stuff :p

Is that mortadella? Damn, you just added something else to my *food i miss* list. Not had a mortadella sandwich for almost 4 years.

On the plus side, last nights dinner was pasta penne with home made pesto sauce (much better than shop bought), chunks of mozzarella thrown in and shaved parmigianino on top, then grilled until the cheese browned.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Carrots
Radish
Spring onions
Red onions
Sun-dried tomato
Tomatoes
Paprika
Broccoli
Cucumber
Avocado
Apple
Orange
Banana
grapes
Blueberry
Raspberry
Strawberry
Kiwi
Peas and beans
Corn
Mushroom
Rice
Different salads

Try wild rice, its rice with flavour
Mushrooms and tomatoes. See if you can get different varieties rather than the supermarket flavourless ones?

ff70cce1f5a11d95074cbdc753727a73.jpg

e52e42c8b8d28c65c39e637a4fd79859.jpg

Same with carrots and beans

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Try wild rice, its rice with flavour
Mushrooms and tomatoes. See if you can get different varieties rather than the supermarket flavourless ones?

View attachment 31799

View attachment 31798

Same with carrots and beans
Thank you.
Yes not far from where i live there is a huge vegetable marked with a lot of different fruits and vegetables that are organic made, with no chemicals sprayed on. so i already use this place for my vegetarian lifestyle, But when going Vegan it will be even more to study to get enough of everything my body will need :)

ChristineM

Premium Member
Water is my main fluid and yes i will be adding things to the list, And nuts is something i will add.

Damn, being a big nut i should have thought to mention you should add nuts to your diet

We live in walnut country, late September and October i always gather fallen nuts from the paths i walk. I usually wind up with enough to last until next walnut season.

And walnut liqueur is to die for but quite alcoholic.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Damn, being a big nut i should have thought to mention you should add nuts to your diet

We live in walnut country, late September and October i always gather fallen nuts from the paths i walk. I usually wind up with enough to last until next walnut season.

And walnut liqueur is to die for but quite alcoholic.
Yes Nuts is a part of my diet, i just forgot to add it to the list :) Trying to get some nuts every day, but i can probably get even better on it.

Carrots
Radish
Spring onions
Red onions
Sun-dried tomato
Tomatoes
Paprika
Broccoli
Cucumber
Avocado
Apple
Orange
Banana
grapes
Blueberry
Raspberry
Strawberry
Kiwi
Peas and beans
Corn
Mushroom
Rice
Different salads

No chicken and tuna?