• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What i will be eating from now on :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't eat out much so i don't know :) most food i eat i prepare my self :)
I like eating out.
Some people like to travel the world.
I sample the world's food in my own environs.
It's a greener & more convenient way to explore.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I like eating out.
Some people like to travel the world.
I sample the world's food in my own environs.
It's a greener & more convenient way to explore.
To eat in a restaurant in Norway is very expensive, so it is not an option for many people here .
a dinner out here would cost 40-60 dollars or 200-350 Norwegian kroner, and then you must buy something to drink too

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
To eat in a restaurant in Norway is very expensive, so it is not an option for many people here .
a dinner out here would cost 40-60 dollars or 200-350 Norwegian kroner, and then you must buy something to drink too
Mrs Revolt & daughter found Norway very spendy.
We can have wonderful meals for $10 to $15 here.
Even $5 will buy a pretty good sub.

gratiba5

oh, man! you were too restricted. I'm someone who can't restrict myself from eating fast food especially Chicken Fingers, Chicken Nuggets, Hot dogs, and Hamburgers. I bet nobody will disagree with me if I say pizzas, burgers, and sandwiches are most people's favorite picks. if you would love to taste spicy Italian dishes Mazzios is the place specialized for pizzas and sandwiches. mazzios menu filled with Sandwiches, Chicken Bacon Alfredo, Boneless Wings, Italian Meat Bake, and more.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
oh, man! you were too restricted. I'm someone who can't restrict myself from eating fast food especially Chicken Fingers, Chicken Nuggets, Hot dogs, and Hamburgers. I bet nobody will disagree with me if I say pizzas, burgers, and sandwiches are most people's favorite picks. if you would love to taste spicy Italian dishes Mazzios is the place specialized for pizzas and sandwiches. mazzios menu filled with Sandwiches, Chicken Bacon Alfredo, Boneless Wings, Italian Meat Bake, and more.

Fast food is high in sodium, saturated fat, trans fat, and cholesterol, it isn't something you should eat often. Eating too much over a long period of time can lead to issues such as high blood pressure, heart disease, and unwanted weight gain

Enjoy while you can

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Well I am a vegetarian, so no meat for me :) I found that vegetarian burger is better in taste and for my health :)
But if people want to eat meat, that is up to them :)

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Since my visit to the doctor last week i been doing some research and tried combination of foods.
So here is a list of what my diet will be from now on.
Carrots
Radish
Spring onions
Red onions
Sun-dried tomato
Tomatoes
Paprika
Broccoli
Cucumber
Avocado
Apple
Orange
Banana
grapes
Blueberry
Raspberry
Strawberry
Kiwi
Peas and beans
Corn
Mushroom
Rice
Different salads

The list will probably get longer too :)
so you have the avatar of a lion
and you eat vegetation

hmmmmm

Thief

Rogue Theologian
No, I am a human being. Not an animal. And yes I eat vegetables
ok.....but

to live and eat as a grazing animal
you need the digestive tract of a grazing animal

we humans are omnivore
your chemistry and your digestion lean to meat

just saying

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
ok.....but

to live and eat as a grazing animal
you need the digestive tract of a grazing animal

we humans are omnivore
your chemistry and your digestion lean to meat

just saying
I have a nutritionist who put together my meals, and yes he know I do not eat meat. I am safe in the way I eat.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member

Don't let one of these get caught sidways.