• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you do for a living?

Flankerl

I dont do anything for a living yet.

At the moment iam doing an internship in a lab and will start my masters degree study in april.
Master of Science(chemistry) here i come.

And when thats over i really plan to work. ;)

jarofthoughts

Empirical Curmudgeon
What is your job?

I'm an elementary school teacher. Special education and science.
I used to be a bouncer and before that I was a marketing executive in an IT firm.

But I think I'll stick with teaching.
I love my job and I would probably do it for free if I was economically independent. :D

In my vacations I work with an organisation called Komak helping rebuild the educational system in Kurdistan (Northern Iraq).
It's not what I do for a living, but it's work related so I thought it might be relevant.

Foxfire

It's all about the Light
I see you're in Nova Scotia - has he taken it to Targa Newfoundland?

I ended up on the crew for a team of classic Minis there a few years back. It was a blast. :D

Nope - not yet. That is one of his dreams. His brother-in-law, another car freak - although not minis, is a Newfoundlander by birth and they always talk about going. The BIL has a 1968 Shelby GT 500 convertible - numbers matching.

I'm sure you and hubby would have no problem finding something to talk about!:)

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I got a job offer for another place. I think I'm going to take it.

But I'll still be an electronics engineer.

BeeBooga

Silent Inquisitor
I shall attempt Psychiatry.

Currently jobless, but sometimes in the summer I work for a special effects guy, for B movies.

Erebus

What is your job?

Until a few weeks ago I was a telemarketer. Now though I paint Games Workshop figures (both on ebay and on a commission basis). It pays peanuts at the minute, but at least the hours are flexible* :D

*I got a fortune cookie the other day which said "You are next in line for promotion in your firm." Great... I'm self employed :rolleyes: