• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you currently playing?

Enai de a lukal

I mean, cmon...

more_liara_by_cor3bu-d4ufd68.jpg

I'm not made of stone, after all!

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Thief.

Got it for free with my graphic card.

I just finished the most horrifying level I've ever done and I was half crying all long and I'll never ever replay this level in my whole life. Never. NEVER.

1393720000-roflbot.jpg

But I'll keep playing the game actually. Cause it's a good game. Also because I just have some sort of weird fetish over Garrett's hands. Now back playing.

BUT DAMN THIS FREAKING DAMN ASYLUM.

shadowcat

Schroedingers Pony
Thief.
[....]
BUT DAMN THIS FREAKING DAMN ASYLUM.

I remember when I was young and played the first (? I think so) part of the series I was never able to finish it because it was so horrifying. When I look at this pic I believe that it's still no good for me. :D

I've been playing Minecraft for the last few weeks.

Nyingjé Tso

I remember when I was young and played the first (? I think so) part of the series

There have been 3 games before this new reboot... Haven't finished them neither and don't remember much. All I still know is that there were crazy creepy stuff in there and that the voice acting of Garrett was terribly sexy. Too bad they changed it for this reboot.

Thanks Doge, the new one is way WAY less creepy than the previous ones. There is really only this chapter at the asylum that made me cry of terror. Moira Asylum is really, really masterfully done:clap

I've been playing Minecraft for the last few weeks.

picspicspicspicspicpsipicspicpsipcispicspicspicspics :DD

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I am playing Diablo 2 and i am just wonderting shall i run the cow level as cow is sacred and should not be harmed or this is just a game .Just in case i won't run it.

Even though murdering people in real life is forbidden, you still play games where you kill people, right? The same would apply, right? Besides, I'm sure god(s) will forgive you for "killing" pixelated sprites that depict (bipedal) cows. Also, I'm sure god(s) wouldn't favor one random mammalian species above any other random mammalian species.

Huey09

He who struggles with God
Castlevania Lord of Shadows. If you want to be like Van Helsing from the movie this is the game to play

Nyingjé Tso

Survived 130 years with a Cheetah on Tokyo Jungle ! ...Before getting caught and eaten by a tribe of homo erectus. Well a least I died with a honor as a old, fiery survivor of the apocalypse !

I love this game :D If you've got a ps3, check it out on the psn, it's worth it if you like very original arcade-esque tactical action. You can choose to play many animals, from herbivorous (cute cows, pigs, deers, elephant...) to carnivorous (Pomeranian, beagle, dinosaur !) and then you have to survive in a post apocalyptic Tokyo where all humans have been wiped out, and animals and nature have made it their kingdom. You'll have to manage finding food, shelter from pollution and diseases, conquer some territory and reproduce. Each time you reproduce, you play your childrens, and it goes on. There a challenges too, and the longer you survive, the harder it become. Try to survive as a deer in a lion infested Shibuya station xD You have to play reaaaaally stealthy... Or you can just also play as a polar bear and wage war against them for the territory.
Did I mentioned you could dress up your animal with absolutely ******/ridiculous outfits ? Yeah like, a schoolgirl uniform on a dinosaur and a bikini on a panda.
Japan.

Anyway, I love this game. For a students game, it's really a nice concept.

130 YEARS WHOO HOO ! Almighty Cheetah !

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Back to Torchlight2 (Diablo clone). The best I found simply because I can interrupt my movement when I click Shift!

Checking the new generation of Need for Speed (post Carbon) looking for good racing games. Unfortunately so far I'm not impressed!

I mean, no free roaming, no detailed tuning, no friendly UI, no mouse for menus and can't find quick racing (yet)?

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Heeeeyyy I love this game :D already on my 2nd NG+ with my berseker !

:eek:

I'm on my NG+ berserker now! (level 55)

I have a legendary claw (Deathsport) that I can't wait to use at level 61!

The only claw that does splash damage, and it's very fast (0.56 sec.) :D

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
Also been playing torchlight 2. Currently playing with my sister as a berserker. Most enemies can't touch me xD

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Of course I'm playing on Elite difficulty... Less than that is too easy for pros :D

Berserker comes first, then the mechanic (the easier). They both have health and armor supporting skills so they can be unstoppable at some point if utilized right!

Two very fast claws with health steal gems on them and good execute chance... Come get some :D

esmith

Veteran Member
I'm currently playing the Mass Effect series. I also want to play Heavy Rain again.

Have played through all of them at all levels using 2 different types of characters. To me I think it is one of the best. Do not really care for the "run-and-shoot" style games prefer something that makes you think.