• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you currently playing?

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
I really was not sold on the mass effect thing and didnt like it when I started playing it but now I rarely die and I think its awesome lol.

Also...I may be a bit obsessed with liara lol

Don't blame you. She's awesome. ^_^

Kerr

Kerbal Space Program

Because launching green men into space on giant rockets is awesome :D.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
I am so ADD I am playing Skyrim, Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age: Awakening, Dragon Age II, Mass Effect 2 AND Fable III all at the same time lol

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
Pokemon X.

Playing this game has renewed my interest in the series and I haven't had this much fun with a Pokemon game since I got the Blue version when I was 8 years old.

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
X:com enemy unknown.

Decent game but not as good as most people seem to think it is IMO

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Serious Sam, an older game, but was on sale on Steam for less than $2. It's a fun, mindless shooting game, especially online.

MoonWater

Warrior Bard
Premium Member
just recently played some "sir, you are being hunted", and I've also been playing stanely parable and tried out paper's please.

I'm waiting to see if kerbal space program is going to come down any more in price and I got a copy of Deus Ex (the old one) but haven't tried it out yet. I wanna start up a game of civ 5 but it's already 9 PM here and if I do that now I probably won't resurface until sunrise.

let's see... I also had some fun torturing pac-man in pac-man 2 and took a trip down memory lane with some spyro 2 ripto's rage.

oh, and I've been playing an excellent minecraft mod called terrafirmacraft

yeah, classes just ended so I've been splurging

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I'm a PC games 99.9%

This includes playing with emulators on PC.

Currently I'm playing a game called Valdis Story Abyssal City:
www.[B]valdisstory[/B].com/‎

It's an old school style game came out lately.

As for known games, I loved Torchlight2, a Diablo clone. I have Diablo3 as well, but didn't get far in it and stuck with Torchlight2.

Before that I played Darksiders2 and loved it. Had many drawbacks and bugs but I managed to deal with it and it.

Arcade Metal Slug games where great, specially part 3. I play it on MAME the arcade emulator.

I still play Doom from time to time with enhanced engines and I prefer GZDoom. Makes play old Doom like it's a completely new game.

Valkyrie

I am playing Diablo 2 and i am just wonderting shall i run the cow level as cow is sacred and should not be harmed or this is just a game .Just in case i won't run it.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
I have misplaced my mass effect 2 disc so I am playing skyrim where I can. Getting too busy for gaming :/

Last edited:

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon Y, and Magic The Gathering

Enai de a lukal

I'm currently playing the Mass Effect series.
Hurray! I bought a PS4 over a month ago, and I literally haven't even turned it on in over two weeks because I can't stop playing Mass Effect; I play a couple multiplayer matches most days (in love with the DrellGod ATM), and I just finished about my umpteenth playthough of SP on ME3 (got Illusive Weenus to shoot himself, and chose refuse ending, both for the first time... not a fan of the refuse ending) and will be starting ME2 again before too long (I don't have the trilogy so I only have 2+3).

Good times.

Enai de a lukal

I really was not sold on the mass effect thing and didnt like it when I started playing it but now I rarely die and I think its awesome lol.

Also...I may be a bit obsessed with liara lol
Me too. I can totally admit I have a dork-crush on Liara (seriously, her romance scene at the end of ME3 is WAY too hot for a video game... should NOT be being turned on by a video game).

And Mass Effect is the best RPG ever, maybe the best video game series ever. Yeah, I said that.

Any of you ME fans play multiplayer?