• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What age do you act?

Draka

Wonder Woman
You Act Like You Are 32 Years Old

30s.gif

You are a thirty-something at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!
You're responsible, wise, and have enough experience to understand a lot of the world.

You're at the point in your life where you understand yourself pretty well.
You are figuring out what you want... and how to get it!

What Age Do You Act?

Okay, close enough to my real age.

Alceste

Vagabond
Whoa! 19! LOL! I often get told I seem younger than I am (I am 36 and the most common guess is about 27). But 19! Wow!
You are a teenager at heart. You don't quite feel like a grown up yet, but you don't feel like a kid.
You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

You're quite rebellious, and you don't like being told what to do. You like to do things your way.
You have your own unique style, taste in music, and outlook on life.

Strangely, I feel proud.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
You Act Like You Are 33 Years Old
You are a thirty-something at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!
You're responsible, wise, and have enough experience to understand a lot of the world.

LOL. I'm 23. :D

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Lol i'm 54

You Act Like You Are 22 Years Old

You are a twenty-something at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.
You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up.
The world is full of possibilities, and you can't wait to explore many of them.

Jacksnyte

Reverend
You Act Like You Are 24 Years Old

You are a twenty-something at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.

You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up.

Just so's ya know: I am 41! :)

Twig pentagram

High Priest
YOU ACT LIKE YOU ARE 25 YEARS OLD.
That's good because I thought I had the maturity level of a 22 year old. I guess I'm only seven years behind.:cool:

Last edited:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I'm a sprightly 55 and got...

*drum roll*

You Act Like You Are 33 Years Old

You are a thirty-something at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! You're responsible, wise, and have enough experience to understand a lot of the world.

You're at the point in your life where you understand yourself pretty well. You are figuring out what you want... and how to get it!

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You Act Like You Are 32 Years Old

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
30s.gif

Post it now!

You Act Like You Are 30 Years Old

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
You Act Like You Are 18 Years Old

You are a teenager at heart. You don't quite feel like a grown up yet, but you don't feel like a kid.
You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

You're quite rebellious, and you don't like being told what to do. You like to do things your way.
You have your own unique style, taste in music, and outlook on life.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Apparently I act like I'm 31. Considering I am nearly fifty, I don't know whether this is good or bad!

"You are a thirty-something at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

You are figuring out what you want... and how to get it!"

I mean - that part sounds good but...I think I'm a lot wiser than I was when I was 31 - at least I hope so!

Now...if I LOOK 31, that's definitely good!

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
LOL. I'n 55.

You Act Like You Are 21 Years Old

20s.gif

Oddly enough, something I say quite a lot is, "When I grow up..."